Stuck on closet key and piano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on closet key and piano

Wondering if I have a glitch in my game.

we’ve been wondering around with nothing to do, the only thing on my list is get all the photos for Rachel which I know 2 of them come later and figure out what the things are in the basement. I saw I was suppose to get a key on the closet by the snack shop, but when I try to grab it it doesn’t light up. I also don’t know what to do about the piano, I looked on the library for a piano book and I thought I could go to Mel for it but that’s not a option when we talk, plus no one is talking to me right now. Please help.
    Last edited by catsandbooks; September 11, 2022, 03:52 PM. Reason: Title edited to be specific

Please review the rules. I'm not sure what you attached but I had to remove it because of this rule:
    No Web Links, Images or Email Addresses:
    Do not post any web links, URLs, images, or email address links on the message boards. Self promotion of personal web sites and step-by- step instructions to get to a web site are not allowed.
    Violating this rule can lead to an account being banned.

Also:

Topic Names:
    Write descriptive, helpful topics for other users. Your readers shouldn’t have to guess about the message they are going to read. Descriptive topics make your getting a response more likely. For example, try using, "Help - Cannot put out fire!" or "Stuck - Tile Puzzle" or "Help: Paintbrush & Finger Print" instead of topic titles like "Help" or "Stuck" or "Task List." You will usually get a quicker response with a more specific title.​
    As to where you are stuck, to get the key you need to shed a little light on the situation.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Oh thank u I will try! And sorry about the photo! It was just the photo of the key in the closet haha sorry again!

Comment

Working...
      X