Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crows are impossible to get rid of. Help!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crows are impossible to get rid of. Help!

Well here I am again. I quit this frustrating game months ago but out of boredom and cold weather I decided to try it again. After all I just went back to Waverly Acadamy and conquered the squirrel! That made me think I could get rid of the crows. Is there any trick to it. I got down to 3 and then there was more. No fair having them come back!

It's a tricky task. It might take a few tries, because you have to sort of memorize where certain coloured-items are. That's pretty much what I do--make note of what items are where and do what I can to beat it the first time, but it usually takes a few tries.
    ²..Rianna
    .¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸…..¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ .If you can hear me now
    (......°.¸_¸.'¸.•°......°.¸_¸.' ……I'm .r e a c h i n g out
    .°•.,¸_¸,.•°…..²¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸……¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ To let you know that
    ……………………'.¸_¸°……°•.¸ '.¸_¸°……) …… You're .not a l o n e
    ©Rianna..…………………²….°•.,¸_¸,.•° Lullaby - Nickelback

Comment

Lol. This part was hard for me too but I figured it out. Here is the spoiler.

Click on the batteries that are on the left side of the scene and then click on the flashlight icon at the bottom
      • There is a colored bar at the bottom, that is your timer. The yellower the bar is the more time you have left on the clock.
      • Your goal is to pair up the crows with an object of the same color.
      • If you don't make it on time you have to start all over again. You have to match 15 crows with 15 objects and then you have to match a black cat with a crow that is totally black.
      • If you look at the screenshot I provided, I only circled all the items of the same color and I did not number them on purpose. It doesn't matter which red crow you mix with what red object as long as they are one and one of each.

Hope this helped!
      WHAT HEIGHTS OF LOVE,
      ¸·*¨¯¨*·¸………WHAT DEPTHS OF PEACE.

`·-·*…_)…… ¸,.·*¨¯¨*·.,¸_¸,.·*¨¯¨*·¸
      .…when Fears are stilled, when Strivings cease.
      ……( _ ¸ . · ´……HERE IN THE LOVE OF CHRIST I STAND.

؛SCKSTFDTRTFINSSHDOGCARDDISHACURCLK؛
      TRNDANCREICECRYVENHAURANWACTOTSAWCAPASHTMBDED
      ؛iSHAHB: Treasure on the tracks؛

Comment

What can I do to keep the crows from coming back

I have plenty of time but the crows keep coming back. I know I shot more than fifteen. Do you save the cat and crow till last or what is the trick. I know I should have got them all gone by now. I must not be doing something right as the yellow bar runs out and comes back on about three times whilel I am shooting crows. Any other tips are welcome.

Comment

Basically you have to be fast, remember where all the colors of both birds are and objects. It took me quite a many tries to get it.

Spamming:
          Do not post the same message more than once. Duplicate messages will be *deleted* without notice! If the same message is posted in a given folder numerous times or in multiple folders - it is considered "spamming.” There are many different types of spamming:
          - "Board Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on the same board
          - "Forum Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on different boards
          - Re-answering questions that have already been correctly answered unless it is within 10 minutes of the first reply.
          - Bringing up old threads
          - "Upping” posts (bringing up your thread to the top of the list by posting it again)
          - Double posting on the same thread - any two messages posted back-to-back
          - Posting empty posts that just say, for example: "hi" or “You’re welcome.”
          - "Ask me for help" posts.
          Last edited by bumblebeex3; March 13, 2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X