Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting To Danger!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting To Danger!

Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger!

Story: Nancy is off to the Redando. To figure who is behind the mishaps! I thoughtfully enjoyed the story. You always wonder what's going to happen.

Characters: Each character was amazing! They each had a motive to destroy the Redando. They are a lot like the cast in the first game, ''Lights, Camera, Curses!''

Cassidy Jones: He's the lonely receptionist at the Redando. He spends a lot of time by him-self. I wonder why?

Helfdan Helgason: The man behind the wonderful prudects. Is he really behind the actidents too?

Jasmine Ivy: The famous actress like her sister. AKA: Eda Brooks from ''Lights, Camera, Curses!'' Are they working together to make money for them-selfs?

Joanna Brown: She is the jaintor, and boy is she tough looking. She gets really touching when her brother is brought up. Does he have something to do with this?

Mrs. Montague: She and her dog Mr. Mingles are spoiled people. She get's whatever she wants. What does she mean by everything?

Nick Bleski: He loves money, and it shows! What is he really doing for money?

Puzzles: I enjoyed the puzzles in this game. A lot of them are clever, tough, and fun! The fun thing about the puzzles is that they're combind with mini games, and logical games.

Backgrounds/Grapics: Unlike the first game, the setting of this game is bright. Is not a depressing mood that LCC gives. The characters had the most funniest face expressions I've ever seen!

Music: I thought the music was fantasic! The peaceful music was so relaxing. And the danger music was tense.

Ending: Again unlike LCC there are different ending you can choose. Which ever character you hate you can pick to be the culprit.

What Didn't Work?
    The only thing I didn't like about RED is this one annoying, long, puzzle.

Aubrey's Rating System

(4/5)

Should I Get It?

Yes! I think you will love the setting, characters, puzzles.

Buy It Now!
    Last edited by (SassyDetective; June 18, 2012, 05:02 AM.

Which was the puzzle you found annoying? Maybe you could start a thread on the game discussions board because you can't post spoilers here.
    I need
    ûTo get better
    ûTo do well
    ûTo be happier
    ûTo be loved
    ûTo get richer

üObama

thx for the sig ndsolver<3

Originally posted by iamnancydrew:)
    How many big island bucks would I have to pay for him to give me a strand off of his succulent pony tail?

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

we love u Lani!!

Comment

Working...
    X