Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Come rate this game for us and give us your overall opinion. We want to know. You can make your vote and then either post and explain why you rated it as you did (without game event or cultprit name/gender spoilers). OR just provide us with a link to a past review you may have written. This is meant to be helpful to all those gamers who may not have played this game yet and come here to find out what we thought of it. So keep that in mind when posting please. Thank you!!
    3.68%
    0.74%
    1.47%
    4.41%
    2.94%
    5.88%
    8.82%
    22.06%
    20.59%
    29.41%
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

8/10. I had some problems, but more good things with this game. So much better then the last dossier game. I wasn't disappointed.
    the words have been drained from this pencil.
    Sweet words that . . . . . . . I want to give you.
    And I can't sleep. I need to tell you. . . . . . . . .ه. . .
    {(¨ ¯ ¨ `׸. . . . . . . .goodnight.
    `·. , ¸ ¸ , .·´¨}) . . .

Comment

I really enjoyed this game. The mini games were fun and the puzzles were good. I will give it a 9.
      ~~~ Senior Drew Fan ~~~
      From Secrets Can Kill to Shadow at the Water's Edge
      Nancy Rocks !

Waiting for "The Captive Curse"

Comment

It is a very good game. Although, I kind of wish they would've kept the same feel that they had on LCC. RED felt a little bit like an adventure game to me. And I wish they would've kept the same graphics as LCC. Like the way they drew everything. But, it was a wonderful game and I give it an 8 out of 10.
        -Cassidy

Proud Christian Girl!!!

I believe everyone has a Gaurdian Angel watching over them. What about you?

I have solved:
        SCK,STFD,MHM,TRT,FIN,
        SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA,CUR,
        CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE,ICE, CRY,
        VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, LCC, And RED!

"I love Collin."
        .--We were meant to be

Once, JUST ONCE,
        I want Nancy to say "IT'S UNLOCKED! MUWAHAHAHAHA!"
        And then karate kick the door down!
        Copy and paste this to your signature if you want to see her do it too!

Comment

It completely deserves a 9! I fell in love with this game as soon as I started. The twists and turns during the game kept you holding your breath! I suspected everyone until the very end. I loved everything about this game! It had a few "mishaps" like one of Nancy's lines would repeat before moving on, but it didn't take away from the game. Overall, this game was very well done. It has become one of my personal favorites.
          X---{ тһє тһіятєєη қєỵѕ }---{ hau ae }---X
          You know you wanna click it. :)
          Updated March 10, 2011.

Comment

I think is amusing and fun to play. I also like the multiple endings. but I wish there were more bonus rounds and more funny credits. Other than that, i think this game diserves a big 9
            ث¸§*Panda Was Here*§¸ث
            {

*!~Easter Eggs~!*

Comment

This was my first dossier game. I liked it a lot. Had a little trouble with the bombs as the game got harder but it wasn't a big deal. I rated it a 10 because I can play it over again several times without getting bored.
              AniePye

Comment

10!
                I absolutley loved this game!!! It was so much fun!!! I loved the plot, characters, puzzles, graphics, and everyhing about it!!!! the length was perfect, and I wasn't once bored during the game. The puzzles were hard, but not to hard. I loved everyone of the puzzles (except the greek god puzzle) Great job on RED HeR!!
                everyone says that love hurts. . . . . . . .
                but that's not true. loneliness hurts. r e j e c t i o n h u r t s. losing someone hurts.
                everyone confuses these things. but in reality, love is the only thing in this world
                . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that covers up all the pain & makes us feel wonderful again.

Comment

7/10 almost gave it an 8, I'm starting to warm up to the dossier's and this one was much better than the last. I bet the next will be even better, good job HER!
                  "Use the little gray cells." - Poirot

"behold the blind mice and their cardinal directions. the
                  world's wonders so Ponderous make one grin from
                  Here to there. is it six o'clock Or just somethiNg i atE?" - MCF

Comment

9! This game was really fun and kept me busy and into it for awhile. There were interesting mini puzzles and characters. I've only beat it once, but will most likely play it again sometimes soon 0 though it might be a little while since I just played it! Good game!
                    .promise me you’ll always remember:...•*¨¯)
                    you’re braver than you believe,.............................•*
                    .and stronger than you seem,.........•*¨¯¨*•........(.........•*¨¯)
                    and smarter than you think.....(_¸,.•*......*•.,¸_)*•.,¸_¸,.•*

.~-*`ND Lingo

Comment

10! Really loved the game and it was very entertaining. I thought this game was so much better than the last one. I cannot wait for the next one!

Scout
                      Be the Change you Wish to See in the World

- Gandhi

Comment

Loved the game!

I really Liked the game! I think it is worth a try!
                        Let's take a moment to give thanks
                        to all those unappreciated villans out there who,
                        because of them,
                        the title Superhero exists.

Comment

ok, i SERIOUSLY loved this game.
                          i rated it a 9 only because of a really difficult puzzle near the end.

this is my first dossier game, and i am in LOVE with
                          the series! HER definitly is on the right track with this series!

Especially this one, RED, it had a lot of replay value,
                          the animation scenes were fun, the puzzles kept you on your toes but weren't too difficult [except for that one], the characters were interesting.....i could go on and on!

=) -katia
                          what if everything is an illusion &nothing exists?
                          [(in that case, I just seriously overpaid for my new carpet)]

Comment

Compared to LCC, RED was okay. I loved LCC, but I think RED was a bit too girly for me, and some of the mini-games got really repetitive. And, like Katia said, I felt that HeR included puzzles in here that should've been in adventure games, not dossier games.
                            But overall I gave it an 8/10, it definitely deserves it!
                            Here We Go Again

Comment

This was a funny and very enjoyable game. I especally love Mr Mingles.
                              DancerSleuth
                              Check out my pitition for a World Wide Mystery
                              Check out my petition for CIA
                              Check out my Petition for a mystery from the past

Comment

Working...
                              X