Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 out of 10!!! Great job!!! I am lovin the dossier series!!!! Keep it up HER!!!!

Comment

8/10 - It was pretty fun, and much better than the first. I'm not that fond of the Dossier series idea, but I actually liked this one.

Comment

Great game!

I really like the Dossier series. They are fast and fun. The mini-games are great and easy to access. I've been waiting Forever for the next installment. Please make it soon.

Comment

No...

Ok well...I have to say Herinteractive should stick to making the original Nancy Drew series. In my opinion, the dossier series are really boring to me. Puzzles are way to easy. I think I'm just going to stick the the original Nancy Drew series.

4/10
          -------------------------------
          Music Is Life
          It Makes The World & Bananas Dance
          Currently Replaying: Shadow at the Water's Edge & The Secret of Shadow Ranch
          Happy New Year Everyone

Comment

8!

This game was interesting and fast paced. It was a lot of fun! The only thing was that the little mini games got a little tedious after a while. Also, there was one task, in the garden, that was sooo long and drawn out that I got seriously bored.
            The characters were okay, nothing truly special.

I overall enjoyed the game and look forward to playing it again soon

Comment

I gave this game a rating of 5/10. The puzzles were ok but their are other games availible for me to play that are just like this game. I will be sticking to the original nancy drew games.
              Summer

Comment

I rated this game a 10. I liked it even more than the first Dossier game. The minigames are really fantastic -- I start the game up sometimes just to replay some of those. I've played this one probably 20 times and I never get tired of it. It's definitely a favorite for me.
                Penelope Payne (just a nickname) & company 🦄 Seastar 🐼 Panda 🦔 Phillip the Pygmypuff 🐎 Stardust 🖖 Spock 🐊 Albert the Sheepigator 🌛 Count Vismak

Comment

A fun and interesting way to play ND

I've never really given the dossier games much thought to play because they are nothing like the regular game series. I have to say that I am really impressed with both of the dossier games. This one was definitely provided enough challenge that I couldn't blast through the game in one sitting, but wasn't so difficult that I led me to get frustrated and stop playing. I love the different characters but HER has always been great in their character developments. Even though its nothing like the regular series, the dossier games have their own kind of charm that make them fun to play over and over again. And I absolutely love references to the regular ND series. I laugh to myself when I find them. 10 out of 10 and I can't wait for another one.

Comment

Working...
                  X