help chapt.3 collectible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help chapt.3 collectible

Ican't found the last collecter Item help please.

Did you try all of the options available to Nancy, even if some seem like silly choices?
    ²..Rianna
    .¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸…..¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ .If you can hear me now
    (......°.¸_¸.'¸.•°......°.¸_¸.' ……I'm .r e a c h i n g out
    .°•.,¸_¸,.•°…..²¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸……¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ To let you know that
    ……………………'.¸_¸°……°•.¸ '.¸_¸°……) …… You're .not a l o n e
    ©Rianna..…………………²….°•.,¸_¸,.•° Lullaby - Nickelback

Comment

collectebles item

Yes I tried every thing!

Comment

Make sure you pick all the options on the horse ride (such as
        looking at petroglyphs, going to the watering hole and lastly checking the cacti).
        Also help with clearing
        mice and whatnot for at least one collectable.
        ²..Rianna
        .¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸…..¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ .If you can hear me now
        (......°.¸_¸.'¸.•°......°.¸_¸.' ……I'm .r e a c h i n g out
        .°•.,¸_¸,.•°…..²¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸……¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ To let you know that
        ……………………'.¸_¸°……°•.¸ '.¸_¸°……) …… You're .not a l o n e
        ©Rianna..…………………²….°•.,¸_¸,.•° Lullaby - Nickelback

Comment

the possible ones to get are
          old cow horn, western king bird, bear grass, hedgehog cactus, harris hawks, peach cobbler, and petroglyphs.

Spamming:
          Do not post the same message more than once. Duplicate messages will be *deleted* without notice! If the same message is posted in a given folder numerous times or in multiple folders - it is considered "spamming.” There are many different types of spamming:
          - "Board Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on the same board
          - "Forum Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on different boards
          - Re-answering questions that have already been correctly answered unless it is within 10 minutes of the first reply.
          - Bringing up old threads

- "Up"ping posts (bringing up your thread to the top of the list by posting it again)
          - Double posting on the same thread - any two messages posted back-to-back
          - Posting empty posts that just say, for example: "hi" or “You’re welcome.”
          - "Ask me for help" posts.

Spoilers:
          A spoiler is revealing the identity or gender of a/the culprit(s); posting direct answers such as phone numbers, passwords, codes, answers to quizzes, game ending details etc. Spoilers must be requested by another user in the Hints and Tips boards and the Case Closed board, and they must be written using the "spoiler code" tags as shown below. You do not need to use spoiler code in Game Discussions boards (except the Case Closed board). Never reveal a culprit's name/gender or a game ending unless you are posting in a Game Discussion board.

Spoiler Code:
          Do not use spoiler code in signatures or titles
          [spoiler] Put your spoiler here! [/spoiler]

This is how it should look. Click and highlight to reveal the "spoiler".
          This is a spoiler
          Last edited by Rianna; August 31, 2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X