Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Achievements/Collectibles--How are they triggered? (Edited - Ri)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achievements/Collectibles--How are they triggered? (Edited - Ri)

HI! I just noticed on my ipod touch there is a games app and the shadow ranch is on there. There is a list of achievements and I don't know why but some are only @ 50% but Im not sure how to get the other half. For instance there is one about catching a glowing arthropod and I know I got one for the mini game but I don't know what else they are looking for that would trigger it.

Thanks!

Topic Names:
    Write descriptive, helpful topics for other users. Your readers shouldn’t have to guess about the message they are going to read. Descriptive topics make your getting a response more likely. For example, try using, "Help - Cannot put out fire!" or "Stuck - Tile Puzzle" or "Help: Paintbrush & Finger Print" is much more helpful (and you'll usually get a quicker response) than making a topic that only reads "Help" or "Stuck".
    Last edited by Rianna; September 24, 2011, 11:53 PM.

You're thinking along the right lines. When you find a collectable it unlocks the first half of the achievement, then you have to play the mini-game where you make words out of the item (i.e. 'captain' into 'paint' 'pain' 'cap' 'tap' etc.) which unlocks the second half.

HiH
    it's bigger on the {[i n ₰ i d ε ]}
    ïً
    chapter 3 added! .,¸_¸.·» βest Ƨeᴙved Coℓd [tot ae] ن

Comment

still stucik

Originally posted by Miss_Fayne View Post
      You're thinking along the right lines. When you find a collectable it unlocks the first half of the achievement, then you have to play the mini-game where you make words out of the item (i.e. 'captain' into 'paint' 'pain' 'cap' 'tap' etc.) which unlocks the second half.

HiH
      Well I checked the one on the glowing arthropod(scorpion Im guessing). I already have the collectible and I've already played the game so why isn't it giving me 100% I've replayed the game for the umpteenth time and the for whatever reason it added that I'd gotten a few more and I don't know where to go. is there a walkthrough written for it, b/c I don't see it. I've got 8 more. help!!
      Last edited by chobits1; September 29, 2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X