• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Openeing the Chest

I found the
    little lock key metal thingys
    but idk how to rotate them

Look at the mantle clock, in particular the colors and numbers. You should see the same birds and colors on the blanket chest. Just turn
    the lever for each bird in the same time position that you saw on the clock. For example, the red bird is at 12:00 so turn the lever on the chest for the red bird at 12:00 position

Julesy
    Happy 91st Birthday,
    Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Wheres the mantel clock

I cant find it where is it at shadow ranch or marys gifts

Comment

The clock is at Shadow Ranch, on the shelf above the fireplace in the living room. :)

edit: Just realized this is for the mobile game. I apologize if my answer is not helpful, as I mistakenly assumed this was for the computer version.
        Last edited by LOSTforever23; July 27, 2014, 08:16 AM.
        Desperation.

[October 9 2017.] I need to read & write more, and stop listening to so many sad songs. :P LOVE YOU ALL. <3

Comment

Still Lost

I found the clock but I still don't know how to unlock it! Can I just get a spoiler please?!?!

Comment

Here's a spoiler:
            Turn the red bird's key in the 12:00 position (straight up).
            Turn the blue bird's key in the 2:00 position.
            Turn the yellow bird's key in the 7:00 position.

Here's an explanation for this puzzle:
            The clock above the fireplace has different colors on it. the 12 on the clock is red, the 2 on the clock is blue, and 7 is yellow. You're simply arranging the keys for the chest like they appear on the clock.

.........I think Earth is a pretty great place.....¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
            ...........That's saying something....¸.·`.......`·-·`
            ...¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸ 'cause I've been through outer space!
            ...`·-·`.......` · . , ¸ _ ¸ , . · `(_¸ , . · `

Hope everyone's having a great summer!

Comment

?

wait are we talking about the chest in marys shop because I don't see any birds on it...

Comment

There is another chest at Shadow Ranch. That's the one with birds on it. Do you need help unlocking the trunk at Mary Yazzie's? :)
                Desperation.

[October 9 2017.] I need to read & write more, and stop listening to so many sad songs. :P LOVE YOU ALL. <3

Comment

yes

I need help opening the one at marys but where is the one at shadow ranch

Comment

Originally posted by lexi_wise View Post
                    I need help opening the one at marys but where is the one at shadow ranch
                    For the one at Mary's, first you need to get a clue from a phone friend; have you looked at any books at Mary's?

The chest at Shadow Ranch is in the corner of the living room.
                    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
                    ((
                    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
                    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
                    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
                    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
                    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
                    FAQ and New Member Resources
                    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

spoilers

what the order or the "time" each of the square thing for the chest needs to be at, the one mary has in her shop
                      Last edited by lexi_wise; July 27, 2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Charleena Purcell ;)
                        To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
                        Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Once you've called
                          Charleena Purcell

about the trunk, you can arrange the keys on Mary's trunk like so:
                          Left key: 4:00
                          Middle key: 9:00
                          Right key: 11:00

.........I think Earth is a pretty great place.....¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
                          ...........That's saying something....¸.·`.......`·-·`
                          ...¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸ 'cause I've been through outer space!
                          ...`·-·`.......` · . , ¸ _ ¸ , . · `(_¸ , . · `

Hope everyone's having a great summer!

Comment

Working...
                          X