Cookie Book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookie Book?

I was just wondering if the cookie cookbook from the cookie contest had been posted yet. I had not seen it, but I was just making sure that I had not missed it. If it has not been published yet, does anyone know where it will be posted? Thank you in advance!

I haven't seen anything posted about it but with the holiday and the short last 2 weeks for HeR, they probably haven't put it together yet.

It will most likely be announced on Facebook and in the AS and DTP blogs.
    I'm guessing, a link will posted somewhere on the site and we'll be able to download it.
    ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
    LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Ok, thank you. I noticed on one of the blogs they said that they would be posting it on December 27th, so that is why I was concerned that I had somehow missed it.

Comment

I've been looking for it & checked pretty much every page on this site, so I don't think you missed it. I'm thinking maybe they forgot about it or are thinking they already posted it. I really want to see everyone else's entries & the recipes, although I really regret having entred myself & hope they'll accidentally leave my entries out. Since I submitted them by email, no one would know if they got left out. (Can't find a fingers crossed smilie, so this will have to do)
        "I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve jammie dodgers and a fez."
        (Doctor Who)

"The very first words in recorded history:
        Hello Sweetie.
        The Doctor: You graffitied the oldest cliff face in the Universe!
        River: You wouldn't answer your phone!"

(Doctor Who)

Comment

They're probably just busy at the moment, and hopefully the book will be out soonish. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's entries!

Comment

Reina, I am sure that your entries are great!

Originally posted by HappyGirl05 View Post
            They're probably just busy at the moment, and hopefully the book will be out soonish. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's entries!
            I agree, that's what I figured, and I am too!

Comment

There was a post on Facebook Re:Info on the Cookbook and this was HeR's response:

Thanks for asking! Due to the overwhelming number of entries, we've had to delay the publishing of the Nancy Drew Cookie Cookbook. Stay tuned. We should be releasing it on Monday.
              ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
              LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Yes, I saw that and was very excited! Thank you. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) seeing it Monday!

Comment

[Looking forward to seeing it. Still hoping they "accidentally" forget to include mine, as I was informed (Not by HER), after submitting them that I shouldn't have done so as they aren't good enough.
                  "I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve jammie dodgers and a fez."
                  (Doctor Who)

Hello Sweetie.

(Doctor Who)

Comment

Originally posted by Reina View Post
                    [Looking forward to seeing it. Still hoping they "accidentally" forget to include mine, as I was informed (Not by HER), after submitting them that I shouldn't have done so as they aren't good enough.

No worries, I submitted too, thought they were OK, but after I saw the winners' mine look like cheap dog biscuits.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Muffin View Post

No worries, I submitted too, thought they were OK, but after I saw the winners' mine look like cheap dog biscuits.
                      Thanks! The winning cookies were great looking, weren't they?
                      (Doctor Who)

Hello Sweetie.

(Doctor Who)

Comment

Thanks! The winning cookies were great looking, weren't they?
                        Yes! They were! Especially the bento! And don't worry about your cookies - I'm sure they aren't as bad as the mint chocolate chip cookies that I made the other day (they tasted like toothpaste and almost ruined the cookie pan. )
                        When you have eliminated the impossible
                        - ʘ - whatever remains,
                        however improbable
                        must be the truth. ■- ▄ - Sherlock Holmes

Popping in for a short visit. I've missed you all!

Comment

Oh, I'm sure your cookies were lovely! The winning ones were very good looking, but as long as you had fun making yours, and you liked them, that's all that matters!

I'm glad to hear it'll be out on Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGirl05 View Post
                            Oh, I'm sure your cookies were lovely! The winning ones were very good looking, but as long as you had fun making yours, and you liked them, that's all that matters!

I'm glad to hear it'll be out on Monday!
                            Thank you. I did have fun making them.

Isis4ever, Thank you! I'm so sorry your mint chocolate chip cookies didn't turn out well, but glad you didn't actually ruin the pan. I can't imagine biting into a cookie & tasting a toothpaste taste. I feel for you having that experience.

I loved those bento cookies! Of course, having lived in Japan, I'm a fan of Bento boxes & even have those same egg shapers (assuming she/he used the egg shapers to make them, as it appears). Never occurred to me to use them as a cookie mold, however. She/he is one smart cookie (pun intended)
                            (Doctor Who)

Hello Sweetie.

(Doctor Who)

Comment

Guess what, guys?! Someone from HeR said on a social media site that they are publishing the cookie cookbook today! How exciting is that?

Ok, I'm done. Really, though, it is super exciting.

EDIT: IT's Here! Yay!!
                              Last edited by Romans8_28; January 7, 2014, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X