The Quote...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Quote...?

My idea for the quote is that I think that is Nancy or one of the workers for Minnett, because you see,

"WITHOUT IT, she would be impossible to work for. WITH IT, she's a mere nightmare to work for."

WITHOUT IT, (Minnett does not have a mask on!!!) she would be impossible to work for (stressful, boring? Maybe the way Minnett acts?) WITH IT(Minnett could have her mask on now!) she's a mere nightmare to work for (maybe the person is talking about it for when she has the mask on, she is HORRIBLE!!! And probably she is really fowl and stuff.)

Like my idea? Post Your Own!!!
    Razzy (sfc)

Yeah... I also think it's her mask:)

Comment

Who's Minnet and why does she have a mask? Does Nancy work for her? I'm so sorry I have'nt been on these boards in forever.:(
      Hillary
      .•*¨¯¨*•. .•*¨¯¨*•....•*¨¯¨*•. .•*¨¯¨*•.
      (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•..•*¨¯¨*•...`•-•*.....)
      `•.,¸_¸,.•´©LG*•-•´ `•-•*.....`•.,¸_¸,.•´

Want a different plot line? Sign my petition
      here
      Check out my SCK review here
      Psych: Fake Psychics, Real Detectives.

Comment

We're talking about Dange by Design, the next game. Minet is a fashion designer but recently she's been acting really weird and wearing a mask for no reason, so Nancy will go undercover to find out what's wrong with her:)

I'm really excited!:D

Comment

yea!

Thats what I was thinking!:D
          I'm running away now. Please don't tell anyone which way I went.
          .......................................- Sonny Joon..

Hello! I'm Margot.

Comment

Maybe it's Hotchkiss with her typewriter. And she fits the cameo description, so it makes sense.

Comment

Ya, I thought it was Hotchkiss's typewriter too!
              My 5-star CUR AE: The Magic Within!

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Last Updated: July 10th

Comment

Working...
              X