Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metro,cameo, and lots of other stuff

This is all of what I have found out about the metro:

On the August post, I think the yellow box says Metro Card. All I think that means is that is when you get your metro card.

On the November 15 post, Krolmeister says-I was surprised how much they enjoyed one puzzle; I thought for sure it'd be a tuffy. I cannot relate too much information about it - but think ... STEAM! Could this possibly mean that the metro will break down and we will have to fix it??? Also, undere it on the Nov.4 post there is a picture of an invitation to TRN, and the only comment is, "A picture is worth a thousand words..." TRN needed steam, but I don't know what that has to do with DAN lol.

"WITHOUT IT, she would be impossible to work for. WITH IT, she's a mere nightmare to work for."
    In my opinion this is a riddle, but it has me stumped...any thoughts?

One of the characters from a previous game is having a 'cameo' appearance in DAN...came across some very funny photos. Most people have assumed, including me until recently, that that person is Prof. Hotchkiss. But do you remember Fatima? From TRN? Maybe she is in France, for whatever reason, and she did have a picture, a very treasured picture. There was also that unexplaind referance in the blog to the invatation for TRN. ?It could be either, so what do you think?

I'll be waiting for your replies!
    ……I love this crazy ::tragic.
    ……s o m e times magic
    ……almost awful BEAUTIFUL
    .´¨¯¨`·¸……….¸·´¯`»…..life.
    ©ds*……
    `×.,¸¸,.·´; . « · ., ¸¸ ,.·* '´¨¯))

My idea for the steam puzzle is that we will have to do a task that involves ironing some clothes for Minette. And maybe something is wrong with the iron and we have to fix it somehow. I was also thinking that maybe the steam puzzle could have something to do with the old windmill that is Minette's design studio. I'm not sure what steam has to do with a windmill but its a possibility. :) But I like your idea about the steam puzzle being on the metro too. I don't know, they both make sense to be in the game. We'll just have to wait and see! :D P.S. I can't figure out that riddle either! It strains my brain! :p
    FINAL EXAMS
    can put a gray cloud over any sunny situation.

In case you have been wondering where on Earth have I been, I have been studying for final exams. So during this week and possibly for a little while longer, I will be taking a brief break from the message boards. Fear not! I shall be back.

Comment

Yeah, that might make us iron again. Seeing how supurb I was at it last time. (lol I left it on and burned down the hotel:D ) It does make sense b/c of her being a fashion designer again.

Thanks for your input!
      ……I love this crazy ::tragic.
      ……s o m e times magic
      ……almost awful BEAUTIFUL
      .´¨¯¨`·¸……….¸·´¯`»…..life.
      ©ds*……
      `×.,¸¸,.·´; . « · ., ¸¸ ,.·* '´¨¯))

Comment

OMG!!!!!!! When you mentioned TRN, dancingfish13, I totally got it!!!! I think... Maybe there will be something on the metro you need to fix having to do with steam because the TRN picture was there after mentioning steam. So, maybe before you can board the metro, you have to fix something having to do with steam in it!!!!!!!! Maybe... I don't know...

Or... maybe they put on the TRN picture just because they felt like it... Who knows??:D

Comment

Working...
        X