Oooo La La... "Handsome Strangers"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nancyfan4years

You sounded just like Nancy Drew's friend Bess with what you said. I mean about who dosen't love handsome strangers. Just a thoght. lol

Comment

She did didnt she!?!? Thats not a bad thing NancyFan4Years!!:D
      Outside of a dog, a book is probably a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.
      Groucho Marx©JoeNFrankFan

Comment

OMG, she did!! But she's so right!!!! :D :D

Comment

Quote by Kala-
          I find it quite ironic how they forbid us from discussing how cute characters are on the message board, yet post about a handsome stranger on their own blog.

Lol I totally think that's ironic too. and did you guys notice the words "exotic model"? I think this means the model is from a different country!
          And I'm gonna die from "hyper-waiting-for-the game- to - come -out" supense!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Comment

Those are the designers though! They dont have to go by those specific rules cause... well theyre the designers i guess! ;) :p :D :)
            Outside of a dog, a book is probably a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

Comment

I can understand why we're not allowed to post on cuteness. First of all, the girls of this board would go crazy (I know I would!:D ) with these sort of posts. Second, feelings might be hurt if one person says to another, "How could you ever think that he's cute?!" But these designers are adults and would be more mature than that.

Comment

I think you said it even better than I did!!

Comment

Originally posted by kittylove112
                  I can understand why we're not allowed to post on cuteness. First of all, the girls of this board would go crazy (I know I would!:D ) with these sort of posts. Second, feelings might be hurt if one person says to another, "How could you ever think that he's cute?!" But these designers are adults and would be more mature than that.
                  Exactly. They are not going to be posting on the blog arguing about who is cuter or how could you think he is cute and so on.;)
                  ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
                  ((
                  ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
                  ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
                  ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
                  .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
                  Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
                  FAQ and New Member Resources
                  [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I agree!!!!!

But the most irritating thing is that it will take longer time for me to get the game than for you, becase I can only buy it on Amazon.uk wile you can buy it here on Herinteractive. I Danmark there arren't enyone there knows Nancy at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wery fusturating!
                    I have solved: SCK (I), SCK(II), STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, CAP, ASH & TMB

The Danish Detective!

Comment

Working...
                    X