Eccentric!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eccentric!!!

I think the eccentric (sorry about spelling) person they were talking about was Professer Hochkiss! I mean think about it, thats one word that would definitely describe her, shes facinated with Marie Antionette who was from France and they said something about old friends!!! Why not??? Please give me your opinions!!!
    Outside of a dog, a book is probably a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.
    Groucho Marx©JoeNFrankFan

Yes that's very true, but the othere person that I think it could be is Fatima. She's extremely eccentric too.
    ……I love this crazy ::tragic.
    ……s o m e times magic
    ……almost awful BEAUTIFUL
    .´¨¯¨`·¸……….¸·´¯`»…..life.
    ©ds*……
    `×.,¸¸,.·´; . « · ., ¸¸ ,.·* '´¨¯))

Comment

Fatima?! I must not have played that game yet!! You could be right but I cant shake the feeling that this person may have something to do with France. Also it could be Jaques from TRT. I mean the eccentric person and the old friend dont have to be the same person!!
      Outside of a dog, a book is probably a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

Comment

I don't think it could be Jauque b/c they said she is making a cameo appearance. Fatima is from TRN-the lastest game.
        ……I love this crazy ::tragic.
        ……s o m e times magic
        ……almost awful BEAUTIFUL
        .´¨¯¨`·¸……….¸·´¯`»…..life.
        ©ds*……
        `×.,¸¸,.·´; . « · ., ¸¸ ,.·* '´¨¯))

Comment

Oh ok I missed the "she" part! Thanks for telling me! That rules him out!:D ;)

Comment

Originally posted by dancingfish123
            Yes that's very true, but the othere person that I think it could be is Fatima. She's extremely eccentric too.
            That is true that Fatima is extremely eccentric, but it take $$$ to get to Paris. How would she afford it??? :p :p :p
            Hey there, from the 100 Acre Woods

Comment

I'm leaning towards Hotchkiss. Everyone loved her, I think she was described as "eccentric" in TRT, I'm not 100% sure, and she's a she! And of course she loves Marie who is deeply connected with France.

So yes, my vote goes towards our fave professor!;)
              If I could report Midnight in Salem for being chatty, I would.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Snuggle Girl~
                I'm leaning towards Hotchkiss. Everyone loved her, I think she was described as "eccentric" in TRT, I'm not 100% sure, and she's a she! And of course she loves Marie who is deeply connected with France.

So yes, my vote goes towards our fave professor!;)

Same here.

~~ CHey

Comment

I definetly think it's Hotchkiss. She might have the $$$ and, if she's still doing Marie Antoinette, it would make a lot of sense!

And, eccentric? Don't even ask me! You know the answer to that!! :D

I think we got it!!!! :D

Comment

WOW!!! Thanks guys! I wasnt sure anyone would agree with me but I guess I was wrong!:D ;) :) :p

Comment

Fatima?

Who is that, I have played all the games they have made so far.
                      I don't remember anyone by that name. I don't know, but maybe I forgot. If someone knows,who this is let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NancyDrewfan29
                        Who is that, I have played all the games they have made so far.
                        I don't remember anyone by that name. I don't know, but maybe I forgot. If someone knows,who this is let me know. Thanks!
                        Fatima was the caretaker of the museum from Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon. She reminded me of that girl cowboy, Jesse, from Toy Story 2.
                        posted by Krolmeister in Her Interactive Blog
                        One of the characters from a previous game is having a 'cameo' appearance in DAN and I just finished working with a 2D artist to design a puzzle that surrounds her.
                        The more I interpret this post in the blog, the more I feel this character cameo will be just a picture of a past character and she will have a puzzle physically surrounding her picture. I don't think she will be a walking and talking character that we can interact with. :(
                        Just a suspision I have.

:)
                        Last edited by Nancyfans; February 9, 2006, 10:57 AM.
                        .██████████
                        ████████████
                        ██████████
                        ████████████
                        ████████
                        ██████████
                        ████████████
                        ████████████
                        ..██████████

Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Maybe but I also remember someone saying that the game was gonging to have an "old friend" in it! But I guess you can interpret it in many different ways! ; )

Comment

Working...
                          X