No announcement yet.

Snowy and mumu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I definately think it's gonna be in Hawaii. In fact . . .(Click)
    My 5-star CUR AE: The Magic Within!

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Last Updated: July 10th

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvhamsters
      The Hawaiian word for hedgehog is Pua'a-okalakala and kane is Hawaiian for lad/male/masculine ect. So apparantly it takes place in Hawaii.
      Okay, so one of the characters is a male hedgehog!!! ;) Is that what your trying to say? No offense to all you Hawaiian's out there.
      Well, at least I hope they put a female one in to keep it company.
      Am I just not getting this or what?
      Winnie Rocks
      Last edited by Winnie Rocks; February 17, 2006, 05:48 PM.
      Hey there, from the 100 Acre Woods

Comment

I get it.. i totally think its gonna be off of Secret of the Golden Pavilion. :D gahh i really hope now that its gna be in Hawaii!!! i'll be really sad if its not =(
        i'm spinning while falling down; you know i can't, i could never walk away

Comment

Originally quoted by Winnie Rocks:

Okay, so one of the characters is a male hedgehog!!! ;) Is that what your trying to say?
          To answer your question . . .I'm not sure if there is going to be an actual hedgehog or not (male or female:p), it might just be another hint to help users figure out that it's in Hawaii.
          My 5-star CUR AE: The Magic Within!

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Last Updated: July 10th

Comment

Working...
          X