A pict worth a 1000words!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pict worth a 1000words!

Did you guys see that pict under the blog "worth a 1000 words"?
    It says: Frank and Joe Hardy and guest invited to join Lori GIrad for a journey aboard Hurley's Comet, train will depart from track 7 at Union central station.

Hmmm....sounds like what happened in last train to blue moon canyon, but what does it have to do with DAN? Is Nancy forgiving Lori and going on another adventure with her? Do Frank and Joe show up again in this game to help Nancy out??? Hmm! the pict looks like one of Nancy's keepstakes from an old mystery that she is maybe using in this new game!
    ....==.'*.*'.
    ...)..'*@X\*'
    ...'....@X\\...Skating gracefully and aiming high...
    ../......@X"........sk8gurl is at it again!
    .'........@Xx____
    (____............)
    |_____.------....'
    ___||_________||__'.
    '------------------'`

©L525+Donna
    If I helped you, I love rep points!

Actually i thought that the qoute thing was about game 13. It was telling information about the upcomming game at that time..? I don't know for sure but that was my guess. You may be right too though. :D
    When you succeed in friendship, you succeed in life.

Comment

Actually the blog date with the picture is Nov. 4th 2005, and I believe that was after the game was released....and I never saw that ticket in the game...so yea....
      ....==.'*.*'.
      ...)..'*@X\*'
      .'........@Xx____
      (____............)
      |_____.------....'
      ___||_________||__'.
      '------------------'`

©L525+Donna

Comment

hmmm....

Comment

Wasn't that picture in the trailer for TRN? When you finished SCK, in the trailer, that ticket was there.
          My 5-star CUR AE: The Magic Within!

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Last Updated: July 10th

Comment

Well I just finished Secret of the Old Clock this weekend, and I saw the trailer at the end of the game, and they did have that exact same ticket in there...hmmm!
            But in the blogs they also have another picture from Last train to blue moon canyon....so yea....
            ....==.'*.*'.
            ...)..'*@X\*'
            .'........@Xx____
            (____............)
            |_____.------....'
            ___||_________||__'.
            '------------------'`

©L525+Donna

Comment

Working...
            X