Coffe Cakes?.?.?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffe Cakes?.?.?.

I think the new recepie is for coffe cakes or a strudle or something like that. What about you guys??
    ~JoeNFrankFan
    Outside of a dog, a book is probably a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.
    Groucho Marx©JoeNFrankFan

I think it is for crepes. :D
    Check out this discussion....
    http://community.herinteractive.com/...hreadid=488562 :)
    .██████████
    ████████████
    ██████████
    ████████████
    ████████
    ██████████
    ████████████
    ████████████
    ..██████████

Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

ummmm

I think joenfrankfan is talking about the new one-Baking a mystery 2. :) :D
      Broadway = <3

I'm Defying Gravity, and no one's gonna bring me down.

Who will buy this wonderful morning? Such a sky you never did see! Who will tie it up with a ribbon and put it in a box for me?

There's a place for us, Somewhere, a place for us. Time together with time to spare, time to look, time to care. Someday!

Every Story is a love Story

I dont own emotion, I RENT!

Comment

Re: ummmm

Originally posted by ~*Crazy Corgi*~
        I think joenfrankfan is talking about the new one-Baking a mystery 2. :) :D
        Right, it's for crepes. :)
        .██████████
        ████████████
        ██████████
        ████████████
        ████████
        ██████████
        ████████████
        ████████████
        ..██████████

Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Do you think they will have second chances for making crepes? That would be so much fun if Nancy burns them or makes the recipe wrong and goes Eeewww. :up: :p ;)
          . . . . . .-o=o-.
          .. . .,. /=o=o=o=\ .--.
          .. . _|\|=o=O=o=O=|. . \
          .__.'. a`\=o=o=o=(`\. ./
          .'.. .a 4/`|.-""'`\ \ ;'`). ..---.
          .. ). ..'. /. ..--'. |_.'. ./ .-._) .#1Pianogurl
          .. .`\. _.'. ./. . ./`-.__.' /
          .. . `'-.____;. . ./'-.___.-'
          .. . . . . . .`"""` ©~SG~+jgs

This is my 4 story....The Cursed Cobbler Case
          I love: my cats :, to play piano , to sing , to surf the net , when it rains , Schroeder , the Olympics , and water polo

Comment

Nancyfans is right, the recipe is definitely for crepes. Chocolate chip cookies and crepes, yumm! I hope there are second chances, because crepes can be a little tricky to make, lol. I'm looking forward to cooking in a French cafe`, that's quite exotic for a Southern gal!
            .¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸
            (…...`·×·'.¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸………²
            .`•.,__,.·´…...`·×·' Kerry
            …………..¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸
            ²…….(…...`·×·'.¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸
            …………..`·.,__,.•´…...`·×·' ²
            ©K28

Comment

Ummmmmmmy!!!! Those sound good. I wonder if we'll get to eat any...
              Outside of a dog, a book is probably a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

Comment

I made the recipe, and it was chocolate chip cookies. They were actually pretty good and easy to make.

Comment

Crepes are really yummy too, but I find them difficult to make. They are supposed to be very, very thin. If we have to make them just right in the new game, I'm in trouble...

Comment

Yep!! It will probably be hard... But thats why I LOVE these games!! The more challenge the better. Am I right??

Comment

You said a mouth full (pun intended)!!!

Comment

Thats funny! I dont mind the cooking stuff but the mind benders and really strategic puzzles are the best!!! They're really "yummy" as Bess would say!!!!!!!

Comment

I burned & mixed up the wrong ingreediants for that cake in SSR.

Comment

Originally posted by joenfrankfan
                            Thats funny! I dont mind the cooking stuff but the mind benders and really strategic puzzles are the best!!! They're really "yummy" as Bess would say!!!!!!!
                            I'm with you - I live for the strategic puzzles. It's those fine motor puzzles that really stump me though! *mumbles to self about sewing the red dress* That's when I have to go to my daughters for help.

Comment

Yes!! Like the really hard ones that make you think! They're the BEST!!

Comment

Working...
                              X