This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll. . .

I bet Danger by Design is going to come out soon since they’re sending out a newsletter. For Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon when they sent the newsletter they also said when we could pre-order it. I hope they do the same thing here. I would like to take a poll for when you guys think the game will come out.
    If you think it will come out in
    A) March
    B) April
    C) May
    D) June
    Please tell me.
    :)
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.•*¨¯¨*•.

I am his Highness' dog at Kew
    Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?-Alexander Pope

B. April. I hope it comes out in April because then it would be a perfect birthday gift for me (my b-day is in April). But March would be ok too. I don't want them to take too long yet I don't want it to come out too soon either because I want it to be a really good game.
    FINAL EXAMS
    can put a gray cloud over any sunny situation.

In case you have been wondering where on Earth have I been, I have been studying for final exams. So during this week and possibly for a little while longer, I will be taking a brief break from the message boards. Fear not! I shall be back.

Comment

I think ummmm.... C. May!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you think?

Comment

Probably closer to D: June!!
        Outside of a dog, a book is probably a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.
        Groucho Marx©JoeNFrankFan

Comment

It would be great if it could come out in March, but that’s just because I’m anxious to play it. I personally think it will come out around April and May but, just because I said that, it will probably come out in June.;):)

Comment

C: May. If it's March I'll be surprised. (but I hope it is)

Comment

A guy that I know, Tom, he has a source. Get ready for it... His source says March, although Tom isn't sure his friend is telling the truth or gumping the gun. I may be wrong...

Comment

Ummm, I'd say...
                *puts on thinking cap (even though it's old, dusty and hardly ever used!)*
                Newsletter with preordering information (a little wishfull thinking) - end of February.
                Preorder - beginning of April.
                Release/Begin shipping - beginning of May.
                So... C

Comment

So far most of you guys think it will come out in May. That seems like a good time for it to come out, though it seems like they have been working on it forever. :)

Comment

[A] march [I hope...Big Tyme!]

Comment

A guy that I know, Tom, he has a source. Get ready for it... His source says March, although Tom isn't sure his friend is telling the truth or gumping the gun. I may be wrong...
                      What do you thinK??
                      Is this sorce reliable?
                      Outside of a dog, a book is probably a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

Comment

I know Tom, not his source. I'm thinking April.

Comment

Does Tom think his sorce is reliable??
                          *Sorry for all the questions... Its my nature.*

Comment

My hope of all hopes is that it will come out in march, because I could not wait a month longer. Now if you'll excuse me I must go, all this talking about DAN makes me want it now:D :D ;) :D :D
                            I'm the kinda girl who:
                            Got shot at least 9 times before she figured out what to do
                            Has fun exploring the prop room and enjoys annoying Lillian
                            Still continues to get creeped out by the voices, shadows and winking pictures
                            finished: coming soon :D
                            Died with her bestest "whispering" friend and wanted to eat those Oaxacan cookies
                            Gets caught in the roller coaster cause she can't figure out the wiring and is a pro at the midway games
                            Rides out past the "Danger" buoys and plays catch with the orphaned whale
                            Purposefully gives Shorty bad food and gets her face pecked off by an angry chicken
                            Runs through all the creepy passage ways and likes feeding carnivorous plants
                            Eats frog legs in her spare time and can beat up her enemies with Ichi-Do
                            Fishes all day just so she can buy a wooden monkey face, a mini guitar, and a hula girl and eat her weight in snow cones
                            Spends all day earning toasty packs just so she can freeze Nancy to death
                            Dresses up Iggy just for fun and enjoys playing with talking dummies
                            Dances just cause she likes the cat costume, has bought everything possible and has eaten hundreds of euros worth of gelato :D
                            Wants nothing for that a jet pack for christmas :D

Comment

I'm betting end of March(a) pre-order starting in the beginning of March. Hoping so!!

Comment

Working...
                              X