x all HER members click here !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x all HER members click here !

Hello HER members ! Brooke here, and with a quick-y question for you. My goal is to have all HER members (even though I know that's pretty much impossible) come here and say if they're excited about the change that will be happening to our beloved message boards. Maybe your answer will look a little something like this ...

Are you excited about the new message boards?
    If you are excited, why? If not, why?
    What are you looking forward to/not forward to the most?
    When do you think that these changes will occur?
    Are there any questions I should add to this list?
    What would you change (or not change) from the now board and the coming board? -- HardyDrew1
    What do you think of the new board color? -- Girl Slueth ♥
    Did you like the new profiles, and social groups? Why or why not? -- BlueOcean
    How will the change affect you most if at all? (other then sig making) -- sami94
    When the color changes, do you think that you will truthfully like it, or are you just saying that because you want yourself to like it? -- nanfan10
    What other color would you have decided HER change it to [if they had to, that is!] ? -- lilcandy07
    Will you close your sig shop (if you have one) because of the color change? -- blueyeddancer93

Here's the "Poll" Results so far !

Excited - 10
    Not Excited - 7
    Yes and No :] - 9
    Last edited by Skinut24; November 27, 2008, 10:27 AM.
    my phantom of the opera inspired ae.

Hey Brooke! I is the new board going to look like. I heard it was going to be like burgandy, which would be pretty! I am excited because i think it will look a lot better. I like that one night, i think it was saturday when we could look at other peoples friends, can we still do anything like that?
    Missing the old Herinteractive boards & all the amazing friends that used to be on here <3

Comment

good idea, brooke!

I'm not very excited about the new changes, unfortunately. I mean, I don't mind the color or the layout or whatever, but I just don't like the idea of change. What I'm really looking forward to is the Featured Members and the Featured Posts. That should be fun, even though a lot of people are saying that they think people's feelings are going to get hurt.
      I really liked whenever you went to someone's profile, it showed how many views they had and the last number of people that had viewed your profile. And I liked the group/ friend things. I really wished they would've kept those here, because it was really cool. :]
      I'm not looking forward to the new color, just as a signature maker. I'm going to have re-dot everything, and I really don't want to close down my shop, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to. Plus many of the color combinations might not show up very well anymore, and the black might blend in too much with the dark burgendy. :[
      I think the changes are going to happen on December 1st. Yep, that's my guess. Haha.
      And I think you complied a good list of questions, I have no suggestions whatsoever. :]

Good idea, by the way. This should really make everyone feel a sense of unity with the coming up of the changes. :]

-- Whitley.
      The realities of the soul are no less real for not being visible and tangible.

Comment

naomi&james - Thank you so much for your response ! So, we have one person so far for they are excited about it. I think that the burgandy will look pretty as well, but I will definitely miss the lovely teal color. I do not believe that we can look at other people's friend's lists any more, the administrators disabled that feature. Thanks again !

Whitley - Thank you so much for responding ! I definitely agree with you about not liking the idea of change .. I'm so fond of our boards right now, I can't really imagine it differently. I agree that the Featured sections will be lots of fun, and I hope that feelings won't get hurt, because I'm sure that everyone is eligable, and it should be fun to see if we are a featured member or have a featured thread ! Plus, the featured threads will be a great way to be aware of different cool threads. I also thought that the friend's list stuff was fun and new and really cool to play around with. I do feel really bad for all the sig makers, and I'm heartbroken that tons of my fave shops (including yours :) might have to close down. : ( Oh, and December 1st sounds like a great guess to me. : ) Thanks so much for the lovely compliment, by the way, about the unity .. sounds like a great motto for this thread, if you don't mind ! : ]
        Last edited by Skinut24; November 25, 2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Well, as you can tell, i haven't been on the HER boards that long, so i don't mind the change a to much, though i might miss it some. But it i had been as long as you two have, i might be a little hesitant.
          Missing the old Herinteractive boards & all the amazing friends that used to be on here <3

Comment

Are you excited about the new message boards? Yah, it looks pretty cool!
            If you are excited, why? If not, why? Well, the whole idea of a new board is cool, more updated and modern (in a good way modern), I absolutly love the idea!
            What are you looking forward to/not forward to the most? Well, I've just seen the homepage and that looks cool, if you have a link to what the boards will look like, let me know!
            When do you think that these changes will occur? I don't know, but I hope soon!
            Are there any questions I should add to this list? Nope, I think you got it all.

Great idea Brooke, hope you get alot of posters!

--Jack--

Comment

Are you excited about the new message boards? Not really.
              why? Because of the color, not very... mystery like.
              What are you looking forward to/not forward to the most? Look above.
              When do you think that these changes will occur? New Years Day.
              Are there any questions I should add to this list? "What would you change (or not change) from the now board and the coming board?"
              Open up your Eyes and See these Warning Signs...

Comment

Originally posted by Skinut24 View Post

Yes!
                It should be interesting to see, with all of the cool new features, I can't wait!
                Probably the new Top 5 features, I want to see what that's all about, and how thread / people will be chosen.
                Probably sometimes later this week. Hopefully soon!
                What do you think of the new board color? Well, me, I kind of like it, even if I still like the teal better, burgandy kind of grows on me.
                Nice!
                ...·*¨¯¨*·...·........................
                ..‘·-·.......).·*¨¯¨*·......·

strange how the half light
                .....can maKe a PLace new.
                ...·.....(.............·¨¯)....·
                ..........‘· . ¸ _ ¸‘. · ’...............·
                ..........·........... . ¸
                thanks Spaghetti!

Comment

Yes! Very much indeed.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the new layout will be, and the new features and everything else.

Not looking forward to changing all my signatures.

Sometime this week...

Nope!
                  .…....…i got soul but i'm not a
                  .….…soldier.
                  ..©ninsky + the killers

can't read my scopa face!

Comment

Whitley - In case you didn't see, I edited you in to my last post. : ) Thanks again !

naomi&james - You have a very good point there, about how long somebody has been on the boards ; great thinking !

Jack - Thanks so much for your response ! Here are some links to what the new message board will look like - Here & Here. Thanks for the well-wish of lots of posters ... I hope so !

HardyDrew1 - Thanks so much for responding ! First, I know what you mean about the burgandy not being very mysterious .. more sheek and modern than Nancy-Drew mystery-like. And I think that the teal portrays mystery well. Or maybe I'm just really used to it. Oh, and great guess for the New Year's Day and thanks a billion for the new question ! I shall add it, and give you credit ! Thanks again !

Girl Slueth ♥ - Thanks so much ! Yes, I agree that the new features will be oodles of fun to check out and play around with. I was kinda feeling that with when we had the new buddy lists and profiles. Oh, and thanks a billion for the new question ! I shall add it and give you credit. : )

Ninsky - Thanks so much for your response ! I'm very glad to see that so many people are excited. I'm still kinda on the fence if I am or not. And I agree, the new feautures will be a lot of fun to check out. : ) But, even though I don't have a sig shop, I feel really bad for all of the amazing sig-makers (like you) and having to change colors and such. Thanks again !

Comment

Yes, and no. I really don't want to see it change,
                      but I guess it's for the best.

Read up there ^. LOL

I'm really interested in the Featured Members and stuff.
                      I am not looking forward to the color change.

Hopefully sometime this week!

-- Lauraaaa
                      Breathe in Joy and Strength,
                      Breathe out Wisdom and Peace.

Comment

Laura - Thanks for responding ! : ) I feel basically the same way as you. I added a Yes and No column for the "poll" on my first post for us ! (The two are for me and you.) I'm very excited about the new features as well, and even though I don't have a sig shop, I'm going to totally miss all of the rad shops there are now (like yours). : ( Thanks again, Lauraaaa !

Comment

I am very exited about the new board and can't wait to see it. I hope that they put in the friend list where you can ask to be friends and the social board. I thought that the thing where you could see who had looked on your profile was kind of cool too.
                          Hopefully the put it up this week as they have talked about.
                          ♥Kimmie ♥

.•*¨¯¨*•. Just when you thought
                          `•-•*.....) it was safe to go back on the computer...
                          ...…¸.•´.....•*¨¯¨*•. Trail of the Twister
                          ..•*¨¯¨*•. (......*•-•´ .•*¨¯¨*•. ...........•*¨¯¨*•...
                          (.….*•-•´ ¸.•*¨¯¨*•. `•-•*.....).•*¨¯¨*•.`•-•*.....).•*¨¯¨*•.
                          .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´ `•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´ `•.,¸,.•´......*•-•´

©LadyGreenleaf

Comment

Kimmie - Thank you for responding ! I thought that the friend's list and seeing who looked at your profile was very cool too ! It was kinda a way to show that all of us on HER care for each other, ya know ? Thanks so much again !

Comment

Well, I don't know. I spersonally hate change. In everything. But, I do feel like the teal color is getting a little old. I have seen a version of it from 2001. It was teal.

Um, I think I sorta answered it up there!

I'm not looking foward for all the sigs changeing. Grr!

One week

Hmm. How about...
                              Did you like the new profiles, and social groups? Why or why not?

What would you change (or not change) from the now board and the coming board?
                              I would have kept the friend list and the thing in your profile that said how many people visted it. I loved that!

What do you think of the new board color?
                              Horrible! It dosen't represent Nancy at all!

Cool Thread!
                              cassie

Comment

Working...
                              X