«--♥--» Reccord beating «--♥--»

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• «--♥--» Reccord beating «--♥--»

Anyone notice? We beat the reccord again like 10 minutes ago! Why so many people on now? It was over 2,000 people if i recall! It used to be just like a week ago that the reccord was approx. 700! Now, Its 2,000! What a big increase!

«----»
    Pixie

Yeah, this is really weird. I guess it's because all these new launches... ;o
    .…....…i got soul but i'm not a
    .….…soldier.
    ..©ninsky + the killers

can't read my scopa face!

Comment

Wow, that's cool I've been on all day because I've been making signatures. I'm suprised that we beat the record because today is sort of a random day to do it, usually the record day is like three days after Christmas.

Comment

Yeah, 2118. There are probably going to be a lot more after Christmas. The boards seem to be going slower for me...
        .¸·*¨¯¨*·¸when all is said and done,..
        (……«-·'….……you'll believe God is a woman
        .`·.,¸__¸,.·*¨¯¨*+¸……………………………..…¸+*¨¯¯¨*+¸
        …………¸-».'…))………………………………((……«-¸.'.`·¸
        …………'·.,¸¸,.·´`·.,¸__¸,.+*¨¯¨*+¸…………..'…`·.,¸_¸,.·'.…))
        ……………...……………¸-»..'…))-.,¸_¸,.+*¨¯¯¨*+.,¸__¸,.+´´
        ………………...…………'+.,¸¸,.·´

τ н e · m o η s τ e я - signature shop

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy Drew View Post
          Yeah, 2118. There are probably going to be a lot more after Christmas. The boards seem to be going slower for me...
          Same here. Maybe HI needs to get some new and better servers D:

*edit*
          We just broke the record again right now! :o
          .…....…i got soul but i'm not a
          .….…soldier.
          ..©ninsky + the killers

can't read my scopa face!

Comment

Maybe it's because the board is changing soon so people want to soak up as much of the old board as they can before it changes -- I dunno. When the board does change, we will probably break the record again!!
            xoxo
            brenna <3
            you're asking the wrong amnesiac.

Please forgive me for my username. I made it long ago when I didn't know any better.

Rank the games!

Comment

Yep, im just wondering if the boards will go back to normal ever. Because yes, the boards do seem to be going slower nowadays. And i must say, im not a very patient person. Reps to everyone who repsonded. :)

-Pixie

Comment

We broke it again at 4:07. I agree the boards seem so slow.

Comment

Crazyness!

Ya, the boards have been going slower for me. I think it does have something to do with the crazy numbers of people coming online. Maybe the server just can't handle all of them. I think the reason so many people are getting on all of a sudden is because there have been so many things happening lately. It is a holiday weekend, two new games have been released, the boards are changing and advertising has improved greatly. I will be on a random site that has nothing to do with Nancy Drew and I will see advertisments on the side of the page for the games. I think all of this record breaking stuff is exciting. I used to wish I could be apart of a record breaking event and now I have been online while 3 records were broken just in the last weekend!

-megan
                  - megan

Comment

I remember approx. this time last year we were all putting

"get on at 7:00 pm eastern
                    6:00 pm central ect.
                    to break the reccord for the most people on HER"

In our sigs. Now, it doesn't really seem like a big deal.

-Pixie

Comment

I know! I was owndering the same question: Why is there so many people on here? The boards have been moving slow, and sometimes, it won't even work! *pouts* I was all set for trying to break the easy record(a few days ago) for December 22, but it doesn't seem as fun as it did when I first put it in my signature a couple of weeks ago... :(

It is exciting when you see many people on it, but sometimes, when theres too many poeple on, it won't let me access the community boards! :(

♥Sarah
                      Thanks to HER Interactive for filling my childhood with so much fun. Extra thanks to the wonderful friends I made back then. I haven't forgotten any of you. Wishing everyone the very best. <3

Comment

I agree. Breaking the reccord used to be thrilling. Especially when you participated in it. But now, doesn't breaking the reccord basically every day ruin some of the excitement?

-Pixie

Comment

I'm peresonally annoyed! Even to get to this thread, it took about 5 minutes to load! And, if you look, there used to be about 50,00 members on her[or something like that] now there are 75,890! And, it's going up everyday.

Another think what I think is sort of weird, is that there are some users who created an account 3 years ago, and haven't used it since. And, I mean, no post, nothing. And there's about 500 users who did that!

I think HER should do something about that!
                          Cassie.

Comment

I agree with all of yall 100%!
                            It takes me like 3 minutes to access the pages and then like 5 minutes
                            to reply! I agree, so many people have been getting on lately since
                            the break and the games...it is kinda overwealming.
                            Well, hopefully things will go back to normal.

--Maggie

[maggiee ]

she is love

-parachute

Comment

I agree. HER should try to do something about all the users who aren't really "on"
                              It doesn't really count does it? Reccords used to be broken approx. once a year. Now its once, maybe more per day!

-Pixie

Comment

Working...
                              X