No announcement yet.

Is anyone else just a little worried...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else just a little worried...

So as we all know in ASH Nancy get sent to jail. I don't know about you, but I'm not the biggest fan for playing as anyone else other than Nancy. (After all they are called Nancy Drew games) So, what if we could only play as Ned, Bess and George. I just wanted other people's opinion on what they thought if this was the case in ASH?
    .........·´¨¯)) Sometimes I try to act normal, but it gets
    so bo
    ring I go back to being me!
    ((¯¨*·(.,,.¤´….¸·´´¨¯¨`¤.,¸ ¸ , . · ´
    .`·.,¸¸,`·.,¸¸,.+´

Unfortunately, I think we will be playing as other characters, at least part of the time. I'm not a fan of this, either, but hopefully it won't be so bad and *hopefully* it won't take up too much of the game.

I took you by the hand and we stood tall
    And remembered our own land, what we lived for...

..........¸×´¨¯¨`+¸There will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears
    ..........`·-·*......) And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears
    ................¸.×´Get over your hill and see what you find there
    ..............(..............¸×´¨¯¨`+.¸
    ...............`×.,¸_¸,.×´.©......*·-·' With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair

Comment

I'm sure we will still get to play as Nancy, but even if we only get to play her for a little bit, don't you think it would be fun to play as say Ned? I would personally love it! I mean the only time we ever get to hear from Ned is through the phone, so it would be cool to see what kid of dectective he'd be.

~Grace

Comment

i imagine we'll probably play as Bess, George, and Ned (especially Ned), but I'm sure we'll play as Nancy for a big part of the game (like you said, they are Nancy Drew games). I feell like we'll probably switch between characters like how it was in CRE.
        .·*¨¯¨*·¸
        `·-·*
        .....) Your love is deep.
        .......¸.·`
        ......(....¸.·*¯) Your love is wide.
        .......`·.¸_¸.·`
        ....¸.·`..¸.·*¨¯) I will rest,
        ..(_¸.·*....¸.·` I will rest
        ............(
        .............`·.¸¸.·*¨¯) tonight.
        .................. *·-·`All Sons and Daughters * Tonight

Comment

I think it would be pretty cool to play as ned and he says something similar to 'it's locked'.
          Honesty, i dont care who the so called person is that im playing, I mean it doesn't really matter if we solve a puzzle as ned or nancy, right?

But yea, Playing as bess and george may get a little boring.
          Please remember to try to keep TMB plot lines out of your thread titles, so as
          not to spoil it for others until the game is in stores. Read more here Thank you!
          … … … … … … … … … … … … … K a t l y n < 3

I am a Christian!!

TRICKORTREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by ND and ME View Post
            So as we all know in ASH Nancy get sent to jail. I don't know about you, but I'm not the biggest fan for playing as anyone else other than Nancy. (After all they are called Nancy Drew games) So, what if we could only play as Ned, Bess and George. I just wanted other people's opinion on what they thought if this was the case in ASH?
            I would be ok with it. I would like to play as Ned and that probably is going to happen. We have already played as Bess and George is Crystal Skull and Ransom of the Seven Ships so i am not that excited to play as them but im not mad. Like others have said it is called Nancy Drew games for a reason but i think being able to play as different characters is cool just as long as it is not for the whole game

Comment

I won't really mind if we have to play as Bess, George, or Ned as long as it's not the whole game/the majority of it. I mean, isn't one of HER's catchphrases "It's up to you as Nancy Drew"? I'm kind of thinking that we'll play as Nancy for the first half/majority, then there will be some event where she'll get arrested, and THEN we'll have to play as them. If we do end up playing as them most of the time, well, at least it'll be an interesting change. Either way, I can't wait to play it.
              ~*My reviews and my petition!*~
              *Ransom of the Seven Ships
              *Warnings at Waverly Academy
              *Trail of the Twister
              *Secrets Can Kill - Remastered
              *The Captive Curse
              *Tomb of the Lost Queen

Comment

Working...
              X