No announcement yet.

Nancy's Mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nancy's Aunt Eloise might have been Nancy's mother's sister.

;+ *; ,.;*+ ;
    ., * ' ' . ,` "* ;.'+' ;

Greater love has no one than this,
    that a man lay down his life for his friends.

.,;*+.* John 15:13 *.*;,.
    The silent spy awaits -
    ♦ + Dottore'sBANE ... has no remedy. + ♦
    ^Please click^ my VEN ae :)

Comment

Eloise Drew was Carson's sister.
      COMING SOON!
      River of DeceitUnder the Alaskan Sun
      The Whispering Statue

Supported Petitions

My Game Suggestions

Comment

While I agree that Nancy's past and her mother's death are both very mysterious, I honestly think that they ought to be left that way. Nancy really is a mysterious heroine herself and I think that's why she's so admired by her fans-myself included. Were Nancy any less mysterious as she is portrayed in the books and games, I think she wouldn't be quite as popular. The mystery of her mother's death as explained by the books is due to a "strange prolonged sickness." I don't think there's anything more to it than that. Also, as another user mentioned, the death of Nancy's mother could be a sensitive subject-I myself prefer to believe that Nancy's mother's death was not due to foul play. These are only my opinions. :)

-Dancer
        From Secrets can Kill to Ghost of Thorton Hall-Nancy's solved them all!

Snoop, Solve, Live
        ~~Nancy Drew~~

Comment

OMG OMG OMG I WAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! In the teaser trailer for
          ND 29, The Silentt Spy, Nancy gets a call about an "Agent C", who she knows as Kate Drew. At this point, she says "Mom?". THEY'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT HER MOM THEY'RE GONNA TALK ABOUt HER MOM THEY'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT HER MOM!!!!!

Spoilers:
          Be sure to use spoiler code on spoilers so you won't spoil the next game for others who may viewing the thread. Thank you.

Word Case Usage:
          Please do not use ALL CAPS: (all capital letters). In the online world this is considered shouting.
          all lower case: All lower case is difficult to read.

If you are writing a message that has more than one sentence, you should use proper capitalization. This makes it easier for people to read your response.
          Last edited by hedgie; May 8, 2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GodGirl828 View Post
            OMG OMG OMG I WAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! In the teaser trailer for
            ND 29, The Silentt Spy, Nancy gets a call about an "Agent C", who she knows as Kate Drew. At this point, she says "Mom?". THEY'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT HER MOM THEY'RE GONNA TALK ABOUt HER MOM THEY'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT HER MOM!!!!!

Spoilers:
            Be sure to use spoiler code on spoilers so you won't spoil the next game for others who may viewing the thread. Thank you.

Word Case Usage:
            Please do not use ALL CAPS: (all capital letters). In the online world this is considered shouting.
            all lower case: All lower case is difficult to read.

If you are writing a message that has more than one sentence, you should use proper capitalization. This makes it easier for people to read your response.
            AAAHHHHH!!! I know! I am so stinking excited! I cannot wait! Why is Fall so far away? I couldnt wait for summer but now I want it to be over lol. It will be awesome to find out what really happened and everything.
            Do NOT click on this link if your wanting to see an ordinary petition!

DONT CLICK HERE--->

Comment

I'm very, very confused about this. In the books, there has always been some mention of her mother (either through dialogue or through written descriptions) having died when Nancy was younger. Her father had to bring Nancy up. Now her mum's alive?!?
              "All good things come to those who wait". - Violet Fane

Comment

Nancy's Mom

Poor Nancy,

will she learn how her mother died?

Was it realy the voice of her mom?
                She said something about secure a formula, could it be that her mom was a scientist?
                Or did she work for a compagny to secure it or.... the govenrment.

And the other voice said that everything about the accident was a lie. So it could be her mom is killed for a formula.

Is Nancy going to Glasgow and solve it, or is it just a mean person who wanna lure her away from her dad?

I am so
                Last edited by Tara sleuth; May 10, 2013, 02:40 AM. Reason: forgot the spoiler code

Comment

The only other spy type person I can think of is Samantha Quick, I wonder if she'll be in this upcoming game...
                  It's Locked

Thanks ComicalCrafty for the sig!

Comment

I'm Deaf - can anyone enlighten me on what else was said on that recording? Only the caller's voice came up in the description. I'm wondering if the spy-Glasgow-mom connection could be related family members of Nancy's mom?
                    60'sNDFan
                    =========================================
                    Nancy Drew Adventure
                    SCK, SCK2, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI,
                    SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, ICE Wii, CRY, VEN,
                    HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED, GTH

Nancy Drew Dossier
                    LCC & RED
                    Hardy Boys - DS
                    HBDS1

=========================================

Sign a petition for Dossier Series #3 SOS here

Comment

This post has the details of what was on that preview:

http://community.herinteractive.com/...48#post8113748
                      ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
                      LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Originally posted by secretsleuth89 View Post
                        I'm very, very confused about this. In the books, there has always been some mention of her mother (either through dialogue or through written descriptions) having died when Nancy was younger. Her father had to bring Nancy up. Now her mum's alive?!?
                        She may not be alive? It could just be a recording and Nancy finds out the truth about how she died? But that is amazing that you put up a thread about this far before it was made into a game! lol good job! That's crazy!
                        .promise me you’ll always remember:...•*¨¯)
                        you’re braver than you believe,.............................•*
                        .and stronger than you seem,.........•*¨¯¨*•........(.........•*¨¯)
                        and smarter than you think.....(_¸,.•*......*•.,¸_)*•.,¸_¸,.•*

.~-*`ND Lingo

Comment

Originally posted by KokoKringle999 View Post
                          The only other spy type person I can think of is Samantha Quick, I wonder if she'll be in this upcoming game...
                          OH MY GOSH! That, my friend, would be absolutely amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by GodGirl828 View Post
                            It's been forever since this thread was started, but there has been progression in the angle of Nancy's mom.

In TMB, if you call Bess and talk to her about the Daughters of Nefertari, she'll say that it reminds her of how Nancy got into solving mysteries. Nancy asks what she means.

"I just thought your mom...the way she died....is how you started to like solving mysteries."

The plot thickens! The only two possibilities are that Mrs. Drew was murdered, or died under mysterious circumstances, like Jamilla's mom (I think you can infer the diary-writer is Jamilla's mom)

Who is Jamilla?
                            Basically my feelings on everything

Comment

Jamila was a character in ND26 - Tomb of the Lost Queen

Here's her TMB character profile:

Jamila El-Dine is a local Egyptian who was absolutely thrilled when the temple was discovered just outside of her town. She loves ancient Egypt and is a firm believer that the aliens built the pyramids. Jamila spends much of her time sneaking around in the shadows. What does she really believe and why is she really here?
                              ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
                              LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Working...
                              X