The Tomb of the Lost Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tomb of the Lost Queen

I screamed when I finished the game. I've wanted to go to Egypt FOREVER! I'm SO excited. I googled 'The Lost Queen of Egypt', by the way. It came up with a history channel (love that channel) show, Secrets of Egypt's Lost Queen (I think I watched that one), on Hatshepsut. Think we're investigating her tomb?

I hope they do something with heirogliphics (no idea how to spell that) in the game! And now I'm rambling a bit. Anyway, what do you think it'll be like? Reactions? Excitements?
    Plakefan.
    .......Not all............ •*¨¯¨*•....*•-•´...)
    ........Treasure is .....*•-•´....`•.,¸_¸,.•´
    ..•*¨¯¨*•,.. Silver and Gold,
    (.....`•-•*...•*¨¯¨*•,..Mate.
    .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´ ............................
    © WiLd SiGs!+ Jack Sparrow

Just ask for a spoiler if you need it!
    My RAN AE
    A crucial- not to mention leathal- memory
    COMPLETE!

I too was so excited!! I love ancient Egypt to pieces and absolutely have wanted a game to take place here forever! My top two most wanted destinations were River Heights and Egypt, and now I'm getting them right in a row, haha! I figured it was only a matter of time. :)
    Eustacia: "Nancy Drew. The snoopy one. You are not dead yet?"
    Nancy: "Uh, no."
    Eustacia: "Most people, I talk to them one day, next day they are dead. It is an old age thing."
    --(Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "...I'm about to be tossed, totally on my own, into a world of bright, privileged, clique-conscious teenage girls. This could be my scariest case yet." --Nancy Drew (Warnings at Waverly Academy)
    "Oh please, the man barely knows where his head is. If he's the one that finds that mine, I'll eat my laptop." --Charleena Purcell (Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon)
    "Get a job phone charm!" --Yumi (Shadow at the Water's Edge)

My original petition for Egypt!

Comment

I have a good feeling about Eypt! I very, very, very excited! I can't wait to see what interesting characters they come up with. Hopefully some good looking guys? Hehe, I kid.

~Grace

Comment

I don't. Hopefully we get some. It's true, though, that we're getting a lot of games that we've been saying we wanted. I honestly don't know how many petitions I've signed for Egypt.
        Plakefan.

My RAN AE
        COMPLETE!

Comment

Originally posted by plakefan View Post
          I screamed when I finished the game. I've wanted to go to Egypt FOREVER! I'm SO excited. I googled 'The Lost Queen of Egypt', by the way. It came up with a history channel (love that channel) show, Secrets of Egypt's Lost Queen (I think I watched that one), on Hatshepsut. Think we're investigating her tomb?

I hope they do something with heirogliphics (no idea how to spell that) in the game! And now I'm rambling a bit. Anyway, what do you think it'll be like? Reactions? Excitements?
          I'm almost on the fence for this next game. Don't get me wrong, Egypt is probably my favorite place in the entire world, and I have been obsessed with anything ancient Egypt for a looooong time. I'm just worried about how it's going to turn out (not that I'm doubting HeR...). I just hope they keep my beloved Egypt realistic. :)

Anyways, enough of me being negative...

I would so love to investigate something on Hatshepsut (I think I've seen that special at least five times XD)! Hieroglyphics would be insanely awesome too! I'm sure they'll include something on at least hieroglyphics and some Ancient Egyptian culture too! Hehe, I'm getting carried away here XP

So, I'm excited, and also a little anxious about this next game. I'm sure HeR won't disappoint, though. I'm just naturally paranoid XP I'm gonna wait to get super pumped until we hear more information about the plot details and such. But like I said, I just know they won't disappoint :)

PS: Just adding my two cents here, I hope I didn't come across as rude!

i love you, boston. </3

Comment

First Japan, and now Egypt. Needless to say, I'm now pretty much contented. Not to mention the fact that I'm interested in anything ancient Egypt.
            Frank: Well, Joe's driving at the moment, so I'm just jotting down some notes for my last will and testament...
            Joe: Very funny, Frank.
            ~from The Secret of the Scarlet Hand

..................................«·*¨¯)
            .....................¸·*¨¯*×.,¸_¸,.×`
            ....................(
            .....................`×- *¨¯) Everyone deserves
            ............·*¨¯¨*·.,¸_¸,.·` a chance to fly
            ..........(
            ...........`×- *¨¯) And if I'm flying solo,
            ................¸.·` at least I'm flying free.
            ...............( «·*¨¯)
            ................` × · ` ©dg12

Games Completed
            MHM|TRT|SSH|CAR|SHA|TRN|ICE
            LCC

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMystery025 View Post
              I'm almost on the fence for this next game. Don't get me wrong, Egypt is probably my favorite place in the entire world, and I have been obsessed with anything ancient Egypt for a looooong time. I'm just worried about how it's going to turn out (not that I'm doubting HeR...). I just hope they keep my beloved Egypt realistic. :)

I would so love to investigate something on Hatshepsut (I think I've seen that special at least five times XD)!
              I just walked to my TV and turned it on, looking on my DVR for anything good to watch. The special was on there. And I agree. It'll either be really good or really bad. Hopefully, it'll be good- this is HeR we're talking about.

I am too, Lone White Wolf, but I'm hoping for Russia and more of western Europe in upcomming games, too. Then I probably wouldn't care where we went. Don't get me wrong, I love it wherever HeR takes us, but I've always wanted to go to Russia and see more of western Europe.
              Plakefan.

My RAN AE
              COMPLETE!

Comment

I didn't even see the trailer. Why can't I see it? Do I need to get a certain amount of awards to see it? I am super duper excited for it!!!!

lulumckenzie
                imgination...
                ...............is what they call.it when your
                ..train of thought...........................
                has no tracks.
                .·*`¯`*x.¸¸.·`¯`x.¸¸.·-» «-·.¸¸.x`¯`·.¸¸.x*`¯`*·.
                ©SL + LH

Check out my CAR AE -- Down in the Workshop
                Also check out my petition involving makeup. A girl's best friend :)

Unofficial List of Sound Effects by It's locked.
                Who's That (game)

Comment

I'm excited to have a game there! Seems like we've been waiting for one in that location and in that theme for a while now. :)
                  If I could report Midnight in Salem for being chatty, I would.

Comment

I don't know how I feel about this one yet. I feel like the story line could become cliche and it could involve some impossible puzzles, considering those would fit with the plot line...

Either way, I'm really banking on HER to wow me this time. I was kinda disappointed with CAP, and then I heard they were putting SO much time and effort into ASH, so of course I assumed it would be intricate, and long, with deep characters and-nope. 5 hours to finish, nothing to figure out, hardly a mystery in my opinion. I've never been more disappointed with a game.

But if this is the opposite of ASH in every aspect (in depth, realistic characters, intricate story line, suspense filled with lots of snooping) my faith will be restored in Nancy Drew games. (:

I'm really crossing my fingers on this one.
                    It's never too late to be who you might have been...[ George Eliot ]

reviews:TMBxASHxCAPxSAWxRANxHAUxVEN

Comment

I'm really hoping that they'll include some hieroglyphics because I know the hieroglyphic alphabet and it will be an awesome time to use it!
                      I hope they'll be able to get the history right.
                      I also really hope they include a lot of mythology!
                      ..,˖˖, I am no bird; and no net ensnares me;
                      *,….) I am a free human being with an independent will
                      .. ’ ˖, _ , ˖ *’* ˖,˖§*’˖,.,˖˖,….…˖,
                      ………....,˖§*..…)……..)*˖,_,˖* Jane Eyre
                      …….....*˖,.,˖-*(....-˖,
                      …..................* - *

|sck1|sck2|stfd|mhm|trt|fin|ssh|dog|car|ddi|sha|
                      |isha|cur|clk|trn|dan|cre|ice|cry|ven|hau|ran|lcc| wac|red|tot|saw|cap|ash|tmb|ded|gth|

Comment

Oh man so we can say the title of the game, now, without spoiler codes?

YES!!

Tomb of the lost queen tomb of the lost queen tomb of the lost queen- UGH! I've been holding that in for a while, now.

I am so psyched about this game. I'm excited that there are major hints that the Hardy boys will be in it, I'm excited to do some archaeology/egyptology work, I'm excited to see the culture, I'm excited for hieroglyphics, I"m excited for Nancy Drew in Egypt!

I see puzzles puzzles and more puzzles! BUT, this will be different-- it will actually have to do with the plot! I see tombs... (of course, duh, the trailer), I see tents, I see moonlight, I see Frank Hardy!

I am happy. :D
                        .·´¨¯¨`·, . . . . . . .
                        ..·´¨¯¨`·, . *·-·´ .. .) . . . . . . . . .·´¨¯¨`·,
                        ( . .*·-·´ . . .·´¨¯¨`+.,¸_¸,.+´¯`·. .*·-·´ . .)
                        .`+.,¸_¸,.·´ . . . . . . . . . . . . .`·.,¸_¸,.·´
                        “as usual, when Frank
                        was around, Nancy’s heart beat
                        just a little faster.
                        Nancy and Frank both recognized
                        that their respect for each other
                        had an edge of something more,
                        something that could be romantic
                        in a different time and place.”
                        —"Target for Terror"

supermystery

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                        [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by lulumckenzie View Post
                          I didn't even see the trailer. Why can't I see it? Do I need to get a certain amount of awards to see it? I am super duper excited for it!!!!

lulumckenzie
                          After you finish Alibi in Ashes, the teaser trailer will come on (before or after the credits).

Comment

Originally posted by dellkitty View Post
                            After you finish Alibi in Ashes, the teaser trailer will come on (before or after the credits).
                            Thank you so much! I will try to be patient through the credits and see if that works ;).

lulumckenzie
                            imgination...
                            ...............is what they call.it when your
                            ..train of thought...........................
                            has no tracks.
                            .·*`¯`*x.¸¸.·`¯`x.¸¸.·-» «-·.¸¸.x`¯`·.¸¸.x*`¯`*·.
                            ©SL + LH

Check out my CAR AE -- Down in the Workshop
                            Also check out my petition involving makeup. A girl's best friend :)

Unofficial List of Sound Effects by It's locked.
                            Who's That (game)

Comment

Release date?

Coming in 2012. Do we have an approximate date? How long must we suffer until it's release?

Comment

Working...
                              X