Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is HER bringing back a former character in Tomb of the Lost Queen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is HER bringing back a former character in Tomb of the Lost Queen?

I heard somewhere that HER is bringing back a former character, is this confirmed?
    GRAVITATION ; [©]

is not responsible for people falling
    ..../............¸·´¯`·¸·´¯`·¸
    ................in love
    ................`·,·´

Currently attempting all games with no help, walkthroughs, or spoilers! :O

So far: SCK (both), MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, WAC, TOT, CAP, ASH, & TMB.

Working on: SSH&CUR

No, I don't think they've confirmed any such thing yet.
    That would be cool though! Who did you hear they would be bringing back? All I heard was something on Togo, but it was on an unreliable site and it wouldn't make sense to bring him to Egypt to explore pyramids, of all cases!

~Rachel
    ........ ,•*¨¯¨*•.¸ .. Cause mirrors can’t see your heart
    ........ ',¸¸,• ..... `•.,¸_¸,.>................¸.-•-.¸
    ..<•-.¸ ........................|¯ `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ........)
    .........`•.,¸_¸,.•´¯) .... ¸.-•> ............... <•´
    (_¸.•´ ©L.bulldog & Rise Against

sorry I've been gone so long.
    really miss you all!
    -rachel <3

Comment

Not sure how reliable Wikipedia is, but they did mention that "we will see several characters that have appeared in past games."

My guesses for now are maybe Joanna Riggs, who was museum corrdinater in SSH. Just because she had a thing for artifacts and such and may be looking for some for a new exhibit. I think they may also bring back Professor Hotchkiss, who may be looking for yet another long-lost queen.
      Last edited by x0xsuperspyx0x; March 13, 2012, 03:10 PM.

Comment

The source did not say who it would be, it just said that there would be someone. I was thinking Joanna, or maybe Henrik which I think is what the source had said. I feel like it will be one (or both) which would be amazing ! :)

GRAVITATION ; [©]

................in love
        ................`·,·´

So far: SCK (both), MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, WAC, TOT, CAP, ASH, & TMB.

Comment

Oh wow! Yeah, Henrik or Joanna would be great! I forgot that they were into Egyptian history and such. It would be a lot of fun to be able to see them. Good ideas guys.
          ........ ,•*¨¯¨*•.¸ .. Cause mirrors can’t see your heart
          ........ ',¸¸,• ..... `•.,¸_¸,.>................¸.-•-.¸
          ..<•-.¸ ........................|¯ `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ........)
          .........`•.,¸_¸,.•´¯) .... ¸.-•> ............... <•´
          (_¸.•´ ©L.bulldog & Rise Against

sorry I've been gone so long.
          really miss you all!
          -rachel <3

Comment

I was pretty young the last time I played(well, more my brother played, and I gave advice) SSH, but there are three things about it that I remember VERY clearly: 1) The annoying sound-chip things 2) the ending and 3) how bright and real the characters were. I think bringing Henrik and/or Johanna(though personally, I'm voting for Henrik) would be great!
            Impossible is not a word,
            It's just a reason for someone not to try.
            ♪Kutless
            ©lamb

SCK2 TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA TRN DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN WAC TOT SAW ASH GTH

Comment

Originally posted by x0xsuperspyx0x View Post
              Not sure how reliable Wikipedia is, but they did mention that "we will see several characters that have appeared in past games."

My guesses for now are maybe Joanna Riggs, who was museum corrdinater in SSH. Just because she had a thing for artifacts and such and may be looking for some for a new exhibit. I think they may also bring back Professor Hotchkiss, who may be looking for yet another long-lost queen.
              Hotchkiss being my favorite female character of all time, I would have to preorder if she was in it (something i have never done..)!
              Life is cray! See you all summer 2014!
              In the meantime, check out my original game, Guess Who Will Post Next! It is the #21 most popular in the House of Games! Don't miss out on the fun!

Comment

Am I the only one who personally would like to see Dave from Secret of Shadow Ranch come back? ....

Probably doesn't fit in this new one, but still.

Comment

So, where does this "there will be a returning character" story come from? I mean, other than Wikipedia.

Remember, nothing on Wikipedia is reliable unless it has reputable sources, and so far there are none whatsoever for the Tomb of the Lost Queen.
                  -austin

Comment

HeR had a weekend puzzle solution saying "An Old Friend" or something but yeah HeR did say there will be someone from the past games. I think it will be Frank and Joe Hardy? Or maybe Alexei Markovic?
                    ~ MD12 ~

Comment

As others have said, I would love to see Professor Hotchkiss in this game. I think she would tie in really well. She is, arguably, my favorite character from the games. I would absolutely love to see her again!
                      My Game Reviews
                      |SCK|STFD|MHM|TRT|FIN|SSH|
                      |DOG|CAR|DDI|SHA|CUR|CLK|
                      |GTH|

Comment

I wonder if it will be henrik or johanna? from SSH
                        Mysteries Follow Me...

Comment

But remember, Henrik and Joanna specialized in ancient Maya, not Egypt. But I suppose it's still possible. I'm thinking it might be Sonny Joon as well, but my real vote is for Prof. Hotchkiss!

My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
                          A grave left unattended
                          ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
                          ..by the word I couldn't keep. .`·-·`.........)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
                          ...............¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
                          ...........³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·` ©dg12

Signature made by Veronica

Comment

Again, I don't remember exactly where I saw it but I do remember "an old friend" somewhere. It's going to be either Johanna or Henrik, I'm sure of it. Honestly, I'm hoping for Henrik.

- shelby
                            GRAVITATION ; [©]

................in love
                            ................`·,·´

Comment

Originally posted by bess101 View Post
                              Again, I don't remember exactly where I saw it but I do remember "an old friend" somewhere. It's going to be either Johanna or Henrik, I'm sure of it. Honestly, I'm hoping for Henrik.

- shelby
                              It was the answer to Weekend Puzzle 138.
                              "A returning friend".

Who exactly it is, has not been released.
                              ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
                              LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Working...
                              X