No announcement yet.

What do you think of DED's Cover Art???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of DED's Cover Art???

What do you guys think of DED's Cover Art? Do you like it? Share your thoughts! Right now, it is only up on HeR's Facebook Page.

~CassieGail
    Last edited by nancylover614; August 27, 2012, 10:08 AM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . everyone says that love hurts. . . . . . . .
    but that's not true. loneliness hurts. r e j e c t i o n h u r t s. losing someone hurts.
    everyone confuses these things. but in reality, love is the only thing in this world
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that covers up all the pain & makes us feel wonderful again.

Credits for this sig go out to detectivetweety!

It looks different than expected (I didn't quite expect the guy on the cover, ha), but I think I really like it - it looks electrifying! (sorry for the bad pun, but it had to be said...hahaha)

I'm also glad it's blue-ish. I really wanted DED to be blue for some reason..lol
    .·*¨¯¨*·¸
    `·-·*
    .....) Your love is deep.
    .......¸.·`
    ......(....¸.·*¯) Your love is wide.
    .......`·.¸_¸.·`
    ....¸.·`..¸.·*¨¯) I will rest,
    ..(_¸.·*....¸.·` I will rest
    ............(
    .............`·.¸¸.·*¨¯) tonight.
    .................. *·-·`All Sons and Daughters * Tonight

Comment

Yeah, I don't really like the guy...he is kinda creepy (lol) and I completly agree with you on the electricity and bue color!
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . everyone says that love hurts. . . . . . . .
      but that's not true. loneliness hurts. r e j e c t i o n h u r t s. losing someone hurts.
      everyone confuses these things. but in reality, love is the only thing in this world
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that covers up all the pain & makes us feel wonderful again.

Comment

I'm so glad they went for electric blue! I think the guy on the front and all the sparks make it more edgy, which is fitting since it's murder this time. Seeing this just made my day! Cannot waaaait to play it :)

- Emily
        ……………emily.
        .˛·´¨¯¨`·˛ …………..·……….…. .·´¨¯)……….·
        (….*·-·´.. .·´¨¯)
        this is the FIRST day of my life

.`·.,˛_˛,.·´.·´……..·…. ˛.·´.·´.. .·´¨¯)
        ……….. .·´.·´¯`·˛ .. .·´¨¯(¨`·.˛ ..(_˛.·´ .. .·´ .. .·´¨¯¨`·. ……..·
        …..·….(….`·-·*..)·´…….`·.˛_) …..·...(_˛,.·´ .....*·-·´
        ………..`·.,˛_˛,.·´ …………·

Thanks Aline! ♥

Comment

I like it! I wasn't expecting a guy to be on the cover, but I guess it fits considering what the mystery is. And I really like the sparks. They did a great job!

--Derek

Comment

I agree with all of you, the guy on the front is a little random, but I think it's really different, which is cool! I think the cover also makes the game setting look like it will be more futuristic, and if it is, that will be a real change from the more historical/older settings of previous games. If it is, that's ok with me too, I love games that are different!
            THE KEY TO change is letting go ´¯`,
            of the fear «·.¸_¸.·´¯`·.¸_¸..·´¯`·.¸_¸
            -Héctor (The Power of Six))

Comment

It's definitely not what I was expecting, either, but it fits the mystery!

HeR did a great job, as always!

- Cara.

Comment

Um, I hate to say it, but I really prefer the unofficial fanmade cover art...

But to be honest, I'm looking forward to the game so much that as long as it's awesome, I won't mind what sort of cover it has!
                neverending song
                2008-2018

So far from me walks your dear self
                So far from me too is your home
                to which I can never find my way
                your fairy tale...

Comment

I think it looks awesome! I was imagining it woul have some kind of night sky, starry background for some reason.. but this is really great looking too . I'm finally starting to feel excited for the release!

Comment

Originally posted by tsukiakari View Post

But to be honest, I'm looking forward to the game so much that as long as it's awesome, I won't mind what sort of cover it has!
                    Yeah, I liked that one better, too! This one just doesn't look like a Nancy Drew game to me. I noticed the covers have been featuring people more instead of objects or the location like they used to. I think some parents might pass this by for their kids because it looks too creepy or violent, which is sad. The fan one had a hint of spookiness and looked more family friendly to me. I'm sure the game won't be violent, etc. because that's not what HeR does.

And I agree with you about the game. It looks like it should be awesome!

- Cara

Comment

It's really creepy. I guess they're not holding back with the murder mystery aspect of this game, which is exactly what a lot of fans have been asking for. I'm curious to see more details as they begin to develop the trailers and such.

Comment

Originally posted by tsukiakari View Post

Originally posted by Penny~Penvellyn View Post
                        Yeah, I liked that one better, too! This one just doesn't look like a Nancy Drew game to me. I noticed the covers have been featuring people more instead of objects or the location like they used to. I think some parents might pass this by for their kids because it looks too creepy or violent, which is sad. The fan one had a hint of spookiness and looked more family friendly to me. I'm sure the game won't be violent, etc. because that's not what HeR does.

And I agree with you about the game. It looks like it should be awesome!

- Cara
                        I agree with both of you! This one kinda looks creepy-scary. Even if it might not appeal to people, I'm still buying it :)

Comment

I loved the cover! I love murder mysteries and electricity so I think I will enjoy this game
                          ~ MD12 ~

Comment

I think that it's really cool. It's different and unique and it looks like they are really going to play up the murder as opposed to electricity or science (which it seems that most people wanted anyway)

I can't wait!
                            .....My name is..............¸*¨¯¨*¸
                            .....Sherlock Holmes........*-*....)).it is my
                            .¸*¨¯¨*¸.......and......((¯¨`.,¸_¸,.´...business
                            ((....*-* ¸*¨¯¨*¸.......)...to know what other
                            .`.,¸_¸,.*...........*-*...people don't know.”

Comment

It's alright, I guess; I'm kind of in the middle about it. Not to criticize or anything, but is it just me, or do you think that the cover looks more like it would be something from the dossier series? I just think that it looks less like something from the adventure series. However, I am still looking forwards to a great game (sonny joon, anyone?). And you know what they say around here: don't judge an ND game by its cover. :)
                              That's pretty philosophical
                              for a guy
                              Wearing boots
                              Nancy Drew, GTH
                              Please check out my latest game review! <Not for the Light-Hearted: a GTH Review>

Comment

Working...
                              X