Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we will get to set the clock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think we will get to set the clock?

On one of the screenshots the taglines say that "snooping through the research lab at different times of the day can yield different opportunities." Do you think we will get to set the clock for DED or will the time automatically change? I hope we get to set the clock. It makes for more interesting snooping. ~Jas
    Last edited by MysteryEye; September 12, 2012, 05:13 AM.
    GHOST OF THORNTON HALL . . . . . . Dare to Play!

I'm guessing something like in STFD; where you can change from night to day, but it can change on its own if you don't manually change it :)
    ♥My Game Collection♥

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    |SCK|STFD|MHM|TRT|FIN|
    |SSH|DOG_|CAR|DDI|SHA|
    |CUR|CLK_|TRN|DAN|CRE|
    |ICE|CRY_|VEN|HAU|RAN|
    |WAC|TOT_|SAW|CAP|ASH|
    |TMB|....|...|...|...|
    |...|SCK2|LCC|RED|...|
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Comment

I'm sure it will probably be simular to SAW. And unlike the older games where you actually set the clock it will probably be managed with Nancy's cellphone.

I wonder though, if you don't change it will it still happen automatically like in SSH?? Can't wait to find out!
      Spread the word! On
      March 5
      We're going to set a new
      HER Record
      click here for more info

The HeR message boards taught me to be a girl who "isn't afraid"
      and to pursue my dreams! THESE very boards made me the
      creative girl I am today... thank you Herians! Though I don't have
      much time for ND these days, I sign in now and again to see
      what 'fun' is still being had here. -Penny

Comment

I didn't even think about that! But yeah, I think we should be able to switch from day to night somehow. I'd prefer being able to set the clock versus just like picking day or night. It seems like lately herinteractive has been having us set the clock with Nancy's phone. I haven't seen the day vs. night format in awhile, which is kinda a good thing since I like actually picking a time to set the clock to much better.
        “Once you set your dreams in motion, there’s no way they’re ever going to slow down— unless acted upon by an outside force, according to Newton's Law of Inertia. Don’t let anybody or anything be that outside force.”
        - K A T R I N A

When you lose someone you love at a young age, you start to realize how important it is to get outside and experience the world, sooner than later. So I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be on the boards much anymore. Though I love interacting with you guys on the computer, outside of this computer there's so much more... Life's precious; do cherish it. ♥

Comment

Working...
        X