[· ND 28 ¤ Information Central ¤ (contains spoilers!) ·]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loveadobie View Post
    In the screenshot of the cemetery, it looks like there's a girl ghost hovering above the ground. At least if you really zoom in on the picture.
    I noticed that! I thought it was a statue over a fountain or something... intriguing.
    [

Comment

• Originally posted by Darlin View Post
      Did anyone else notice that the author of the book pictured on the main game page is Savannah Woodham!!
      Yes! I wonder if she will be a phone friend or a character?
      Do NOT click on this link if your wanting to see an ordinary petition!

DONT CLICK HERE--->

Comment

• Two thoughts:

* Did Jessalyn Thornton get stuck in secret passages like Matt from HAU?

* This is looks exactly like all those spooky "haunted delapidated manor where mad doctor/serial killer lived" type of HOGs (Hidden Object Game) every other casual game page offers... And I'm so tired of them, that's why I switched to Nancy Drew! Is HER trying to reach new audience, middle-aged women? :P At least the solution is never supernatural in the games here... Phew!

Originally posted by loveadobie View Post
        In the screenshot of the cemetery, it looks like there's a girl ghost hovering above the ground. At least if you really zoom in on the picture.
        That would be definitely cool if HER did that! Unfortunately, it looked too solid to me. And the description says that there are "moving statues", so maybe this is one of them - you have to find a way to manipulate it, and then a secret tunnel opens or something.

tuskel,
        sincerely
        Last edited by tuskel; March 21, 2013, 11:33 PM.
        |SCK|STFD|MHM|TRT|FIN|SSH|DOG|CAR|DDI|SHA|CUR|CLK|TRN|DAN|
        |CRE|ICE|CRY|VEN|HAU|RAN|WAC|TOT|SCK(R)|SAW|CAP|ASH|
        |TMB|DED|GTH|SPY|MED|LIE|SEA| |LCC|RED|

|red a|orange b|yellowgreen c|green d|blue e|
        rules

Currently Reading: "The Thirteenth Pearl"

Comment

• Originally posted by polkadot View Post
          Yes! I wonder if she will be a phone friend or a character?
          She's going to be a phone character.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuskel View Post
            Two thoughts:

* Did Jessalyn Thornton get stuck in secret passages like Matt from HAU?

* This is looks exactly like all those spooky "haunted delapidated manor where mad doctor/serial killer lived" type of HOGs (Hidden Object Game) every other casual game page offers... And I'm so tired of them, that's why I switched to Nancy Drew! Is HER trying to reach new audience, middle-aged women? :P At least the solution is never supernatural in the games here... Phew!

That would be definitely cool if HER did that! Unfortunately, it looked too solid to me. And the description says that there are "moving statues", so maybe this is one of them - you have to find a way to manipulate it, and then a secret tunnel opens or something.

tuskel,
            sincerely
            I didn't think of that...looking back, it definitely looks more solid than a ghost.

It sounds like this game is going back to CUR with hidden passages and moving statues and passages. CUR was great because you were constantly exploring new areas, and discovering new things you had to do with objects you had already passed many many times already. I wish the preorder date would come faster!!!
            My Game Reviews
            |SCK|STFD|MHM|TRT|FIN|SSH|
            |DOG|CAR|DDI|SHA|CUR|CLK|
            |GTH|

Comment

If it is like a HOG, I would probably cry. I really don't like those games. It's a reason why I've loved Nancy Drew games too. But, hopefully, knowing HER, it won't be a HOG....
              University Student and a long time Nancy Drew player

I've solved mysteries along-side Nancy Drew since 2000 :3

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing" -Xemnas

Kingdom Hearts is my life

Comment

• HeR said that GTH is "In the great state of Georgia"!! (If you want to see it, go on faceboook to the post that HeR did where they posted the product page and look through the comments.) I'm so excited!!
                Philippians 4:6-7
                Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving,
                let your request be made known to God;
                and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding,
                will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Thanks NDsolver<3!!

Always

Comment

* This is looks exactly like all those spooky "haunted delapidated manor where mad doctor/serial killer lived" type of HOGs (Hidden Object Game) every other casual game page offers... And I'm so tired of them, that's why I switched to Nancy Drew! Is HER trying to reach new audience, middle-aged women? :P

tuskel,
                  sincerely
                  Omgosh I thought the same thing! I was thinking, The graphics seem a little like those HOG games. Of course when we finally get it it'll look fine, but the crypt and parlor look a little fake to me.
                  To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
                  Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

• The answer to Weekend Puzzle #190 is
                    Characters Thursday
                    Can't wait! :)
                    These boards and the people on them brought me a lot of joy when I was younger. I will always be grateful for that. Thank you! My friends, I love and miss you all! ~HeidiJoy

COMPLETED AT LAST!!!!
                    I NEED YA
                    A TMB AE
                    THE FINAL CHAPTER posted 1/18/2021! Click here to check it out!

Comment

• Originally posted by nancyNme View Post
                      The answer to Weekend Puzzle #190 is
                      Characters Thursday
                      Can't wait! :)
                      Awesome :D I'm really curious as to who (and how many) the characters are :D
                      University Student and a long time Nancy Drew player

I've solved mysteries along-side Nancy Drew since 2000 :3

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing" -Xemnas

Kingdom Hearts is my life

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed the resemblance between the house in GTH & the house on the cover of The Mystery At Magnolia Mansion? I was reading the book earlier & was struck by the resemblance between them. Both houses are the same style with 3 dormer windows in the roof & the same number of floors & columns, they even both have rows of trees at either side of the house covered in Spanish Moss. I just thought it was interesting.
                        "I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve jammie dodgers and a fez."
                        (Doctor Who)

"The very first words in recorded history:
                        Hello Sweetie.
                        The Doctor: You graffitied the oldest cliff face in the Universe!
                        River: You wouldn't answer your phone!"

(Doctor Who)

Comment

• Originally posted by Reina View Post
                          Has anyone else noticed the resemblance between the house in GTH & the house on the cover of The Mystery At Magnolia Mansion? I was reading the book earlier & was struck by the resemblance between them. Both houses are the same style with 3 dormer windows in the roof & the same number of floors & columns, they even both have rows of trees at either side of the house covered in Spanish Moss. I just thought it was interesting.
                          The house on my cover is totally different than that. Hmmm

EDIT: Nevermind it does look really similar! I read Magnolia Mansion as Moss Covered Mansion lol
                          •*¨¯¨*•¸THE GHOST OF THORNTON HALL¸•*¨¯¨*•
                          ´`´`•.,¸_¸,.•´`•.,¸_¸,.•´*•*•*•*`•.,¸_¸,.•´`•.,¸_¸ ,.•´`´`
                          SOME FAMILIES KEEP
                          `•.,¸_¸,.•´DEADLY SECRETS`•.,¸_¸,.•´
                          MAY 14TH, 2013
                          `•.,¸_¸,.•´

Arizona Shadows: A SHA AE

Comment

• Wow long time no post. Anywho, I don't know if anyone has found this out yet but the game is indeed in Georgia. Just for anyone who hadn't found out yet.

Happy Sleuthing :)
                            GRAVITATION ; [©]

is not responsible for people falling
                            ..../............¸·´¯`·¸·´¯`·¸
                            ................in love
                            ................`·,·´

Currently attempting all games with no help, walkthroughs, or spoilers! :O

So far: SCK (both), MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, WAC, TOT, CAP, ASH, & TMB.

Working on: SSH&CUR

Comment

• On the AS blog from yesterday, if you highlight the area above the desktop icon the words
                              Add this to my resume
                              appear... any idea what that means?

Also if you highlight above the Weekend Puzzle from Friday, the words
                              ... 18 days...
                              appear... maybe referring to the trailer??

Comment

• Originally posted by beyondlimits34 View Post
                                On the AS blog from yesterday, if you highlight the area above the desktop icon the words
                                Add this to my resume
                                appear... any idea what that means?

Also if you highlight above the Weekend Puzzle from Friday, the words
                                ... 18 days...
                                appear... maybe referring to the trailer??
                                I'm not sure about the first one but the second one was the amount of days till preorders start. That could also be when the trailer is released like it was with DED.
                                •*¨¯¨*•¸THE GHOST OF THORNTON HALL¸•*¨¯¨*•
                                ´`´`•.,¸_¸,.•´`•.,¸_¸,.•´*•*•*•*`•.,¸_¸,.•´`•.,¸_¸ ,.•´`´`
                                SOME FAMILIES KEEP
                                `•.,¸_¸,.•´DEADLY SECRETS`•.,¸_¸,.•´
                                MAY 14TH, 2013
                                `•.,¸_¸,.•´

Arizona Shadows: A SHA AE

Comment

Working...
                                X