The Trophy Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trophy Tracker

I can't wait to use the Trophy Tracker in GTH! I've lost count of how many times I go through the game trying my hardest to get all the trophies just to find out at the end that I missed one or didn't play a game enough. lol This is awesome though I wish they would have thought of it earlier. It will be nice to not have to do something a million more times after we've already gotten the trophy.
    "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

Can't wait 4 the next game!!

I have played and beat 33 games(I count the SCK remake)!

John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world,that he gave his only begotten Son,that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,but have everlasting life."

Psalms 46:1 says,"God is our refuge and strength,a very present help in trouble."

Isaiah 40:31 says,"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;they shall mount up with wings as eagles;they shall run,and not be weary;and they shall walk,and not faint."

I am a Christian and proud of it!

Me too! I wonder if we can look at the tracker in the middle of the game or whether it will just record the trophies we recieved at the end of the game and then when we replay it will just add trophies to the "room"? Either way is awesome but if it adds trophies as we play then that would help so much!
    Do NOT click on this link if your wanting to see an ordinary petition!

DONT CLICK HERE--->

Comment

I am personally very excited for trophy tracker, I never ave a clue which ones i have completed and which I haven't
      It's Locked

Thanks ComicalCrafty for the sig!

Comment

I personally hope they're locked like the trailer and outtakes until we beat the game. And then, as we go along on a replay, you can open the trophy menu. Awards have always been a huge passion for me in the ND games, the only award I've never gotten is Euro Trash from VEN so I hope we don't know what they are until the end. But seriously, I am not lying, I was thinking a few weeks ago, "wouldn't it be nice if, when we get an award, a little notification pops up like when we win an award in an app for the Game center or whatever" if you know what I'm talking about so this was a huge blow for this to ACTUALLY be in the game, or something like it!
        To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
        Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

I think it's great! I hope it will be something we have access to, if we choose, right from the start, but is hidden, unless we choose to access it. I also wish so much that HER would have the next game teaser trailer unlocked right from the start so those of us who want to know right away can watch it before even beginning the game.
          "I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve jammie dodgers and a fez."
          (Doctor Who)

"The very first words in recorded history:
          Hello Sweetie.
          The Doctor: You graffitied the oldest cliff face in the Universe!
          River: You wouldn't answer your phone!"

(Doctor Who)

Comment

I think it's a great idea!

Comment

sorry to disagree but I love having the Trailer unlocked after we beat the game. I don't like knowing until the end!
              To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
              Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Working...
              X