Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another super long comment. :D

Originally posted by Sleuth14 View Post
    I am an older guy and have played many different mature video games perhaps this is why I have a different view of this. I have seen communities in this same situation over and over again. Developers release trailer, fans are angry and threaten abandonment, some leave, some stay, some new people that have never played join and love it to pieces. Same old, same old. In my opinion. I, likewise, nearly fall out of my chair when I find out people still even use the updated version of IE, Chrome is much better in my eyes. When it comes right down to it, people are afraid of change. They want the same familiar environment around them they don't want some new thing coming around and bothering them.

EDIT: I'd like to say that I never said that I dislike the old Nancy Drews, they are enjoyable in their own way. I just prefer the newer ones.

-S14
    I've tried a few other mystery games, but after playing them, I realized just how much I appreciate the Nancy Drew games. **coughcoughThe HardyBoysHiddenTheftcoughcough**

Good point about change. I don't really like change. Once something is changed, sometimes you can't go back and put it back the way it was. My dad says, "If it isn't broke, why fix it?" But at the same time, I realize that sometimes change is good, and I really do like that HeR decided to tackle this.

One other reason that I don't like the idea (like I said, I'm very conflicted) is that once I play it and know what happened to her mother, then it's over. All of the excitement is gone. I've been contemplating about how to phrase this next segment; I swear that this is going to stay ND related, but here are my feelings about it:
    Say that you're really craving that German Chocolate cake in the vending machine in CAP. You've been waiting for a long time to get some, and once you get it and eat it, it's gone. My point is, sure, it was great, but it took the mystery out of Nancy's life and now it's over. We know what happened and now we're back to how the games were before, if the emotional toll the mystery took didn't give her a complex. I just hope that the ND games don't turn into a soap opera -- no offence to the fans of Light of Our Love.
    Okay, now we go to scenerio two. You want the German Chocolate Cake, but you have doubts. You pay for it, you taste it -- and realize that it tastes like Malone's Bones dog biscuts. The game wasn't what you excpected, and it was a let down because your hopes were up too high.

Also, I haven't read the new Nancy Drew Diaries; I can't say if I like them or not. I just read one Girl Detective and compared to the old 1930's book, it wasn't that great to me. The 1930's has a more descriptive voice, and I thought it had more action (at least, compared to the yellow hardback of the name name). But we are all entitled to our own opinions, and I enjoy discussing why we all like different things. :D

Originally posted by Rianna View Post
    This goes to show just how different people are, and why there are so many different opinions about this. For me, the old books are the best. The new ones are, in many ways, quite atrocious. You and others may never grasp why lots of us aren't looking forward to this because of our different attachments to who Nancy Drew is for each of us (just like some of us may have a harder time understanding why people are excited about this next adventure).
    I agree. But what would the world be like if we were all alike?
    And I too prefer the older books and find the newer ones unattractive.

There is a saying that my grandpa always says, "Opinions are like bellybuttons, everyone has one."

The way I see it is...I didn't grow up way back then with the older books and all that so why would I read all those older books when they have books that are in the modern age that I can actually relate to. I like listening to first few old stories(The Old Clock. etc.), but I never really read them.

-S14
    Haha, I like that quote of your grandpa's. Very true.
    I didn't grow up with those books either -- I'm not 100 years old. No, no, I'm kidding. You don't have to be 100 to grow up with them.
    I simply like seing Nancy tackle mysteries without the use of technology. Sometimes it almost feels like she depends too much on it. I liked it better when she didn't have a smartphone.

Originally posted by guardianofhonor View Post
    I personally don't mind the idea of delving into Nancy's family and what happened to her mom. That said I can see how people could be wary about the idea. I am just going to wait and see what HeR does with the storyline. I trust them to stay true to what we know and love about Nancy. Besides, with the exception of two games (that I perfer to pretend do not exist), HeR has never let me down. They always do a great job.
    I'm wary, but then again, I do like the idea. I simply prefer not to get my hopes over a one minute trailer.
    I also agree with HeR rarely letting me down, except there were three games that I like to pretend don't exist.

Originally posted by LouisT<3 View Post
    I am personally on both sides of the fence. To be honest this situation seems to remind me a LOT of when ASH was coming out and everyone had a lot of mixed feelings on the idea. And, to me, ASH was a let down, so I am a tad bit worried I will not like this game.

However, I will not make assumption until I play the game. We only got a one minute trailer and I believe it is way too early to judge the game.

The game is so undisclosed yet that it feels strange seeing people trying to rate the game. All we know is that it takes place in Glasgow and that Nancy's mom, Kate Drew, could possibly have been a spy.

I think everyone just needs to take a step back and wait until the official trailer is revealed before making rash decisions that this game is going to be terrible (or awesome!).

So, everyone, please just chill and lets see how Her Interactive unfolds the plot!

- Ella
    I was mixed feelings on ASH too, but I was pleasently surprised with it. I enjoyed it. (Well, except for all of the character switching; I could have done without that. )
    Anywasys, I agree -- I'm going to stay on teh fence untl I play, and then I will fall onto one side or the other. (I even had doubts on GTH, but I ended up liking it too.)
    I probably won't watch the official trailer. For one thing, dial up internet doesn't really allow me to do that, plus I want to be surprised. I may look at the character profiles when they come up, though. I want to know if Samantha Quick is going to make a return. :D

Originally posted by nancydrew_TOT View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this one...i'm excited to see how Her is going to pull this one off and intrigued by the whole mom thing but at the same time i'm kind of worried. Bringing up Nancy's mom is such a personal and emotional family matter that I think it just strays completely from the whole Nancy Drew detective mystery type game. Its just too personal. You know the old saying "If it ain't broke dont fix it"? Well thats kind of the way i feel about this game. i just think its a bit too far to go and its unnecessary.

im hoping that its a hoax. by that i mean, perhaps the caller only said that it was her mom to lure her to Glasgow under false pretences. why, i dont know, its just a thought. when i first watched the trailer I thought the voice was
    samantha quick from VEN
    . it would be cool it she was somehow brought into this game.

overall, im excited for it and will play it. i dont think theres every going to be an ND game that i wont play, but i am just a little anxious about how it will be played out, and at the same time i am intrigued. i just hope Her doesn't disappoint or make a mess of things.

~Em
    Haha, we both used the term "If it ain't broke." *High five*
    I agree with how personal this will be fore Nancy. It could tear her to pieces inside. Especially if her mother isn't dead.
    I hope that it was a ruse too.

Originally posted by nancydrew_TOT View Post
    yeah i suppose a change would be good, but is this really the way to do it and in such a drastic way? call me old fashioned but i really like the classic ND mystery where she gets called away to investigate suspicious happenings or stumbles upon a mystery while visiting someone. but like i said, i am quite excited to see how this one will be played out, and who knows, maybe it'll be awesome and perhaps be one of their best games.

~Em
    Haha, I don't know about old fashoined, but I agree.

Honestly, the first few books of ND were pretty bad. Always the same plot. Nancy "just happens" to find a friend that needs help, she starts helping them. She finds another friend that some stroke of luck happens to know that other friend and had the same thing happen to her. It really was pretty cheesy for me. Take secret of the old clock for example. That book had so many impossible coincidences it gave me a head ache.

-S14
    I see what you mean; yes, they were slightly redundant with the whole 'Nancy stumbles into a friend who needs help', but I still love them because the mysteries themselves were so different. Plus, I just love the voice of the older books. I can't say about Secret of the Old Clock; that's one I haven't read.

Originally posted by ~Snuggle Girl~ View Post
    While this game won't be marketed as scary like GTH, HeR has obviously been playing around with more mature themes. It really makes me wonder what SPY has in store with us, especially with the mystery seemingly based on such an emotional factor already.

Am I going to need tissues this time around? Of course I'm going to guess that Kate Drew remains dead but Nancy is given the chance to deal with her own feelings.
    I do hope it has a mature feel to it; otherwise, I don't see how this topic for a ND game will work.
    I also see Nancy as getting highly emotional and upset -- I'm not sure if I like that. I feel for Nancy already.
    I agree with Nancy given a chance to deal with her feelings. How could she solve other mysteries directly after this? She may have to take a break to get herself together after such a shock.

Yeah i'm glad that HeR is upping the maturity, it seems that most of the ND players are older. Enough of the foo-foo girly stuff.

-S14
    My first reaction to this was 'Huh?' but I think I see your point. Since I am supposed to be playing as Nancy, sometimes it feels weird when she will say something that I wouldn't usually say. In a few games she just sounds so chipper and upbeat -- I'm not exactly like that. I prefered her sounding mysterious like in MHM.

Originally posted by LouisT<3 View Post

Well, ASH was pretty well-directed at Nancy and that game was not that great, IMO. And you have to remember that Nancy is a detective. She gets called into cases, she solves them, done. We, the players, want to play a game. Some of us might want to know about character's lives, but if there is no mystery and we find only people's life story, then we might as well watch TV or something. The element of mystery must remain in the game and it is a bit hard to come up with a story plot based on Nancy.

- Ella
    I liked ASH okay. Wasn't a fan of the way characters switched, but besides that, I enjoyed it.
    I also hope that the games don't turn into a soap opera.

I don't think it would be very difficult to come up with a plot about Nancy, after all. A part of her life is a big mystery. Even if it is difficult I think HeR has some great writers (Yay for writers! ) and they can pull it off.
    Haha, I don't know about how hard it is -- but I came up with a plot about Nancy.
    Last edited by Royal Payne; May 22, 2013, 05:06 PM. Reason: Typo!
    Penelope Payne (just a nickname) & company 🦄 Seastar 🐼 Panda 🦔 Phillip the Pygmypuff 🐎 Stardust 🖖 Spock 🐊 Albert the Sheepigator 🌛 Count Vismak

Comment

Yeah i'm glad that HeR is upping the maturity, it seems that most of the ND players are older. Enough of the foo-foo girly stuff.

-S14
      I've been thinking about this since you posted it this afternoon and I've gotta ask - what foo-foo girly stuff are you talking about? The only things "girly" things I can think of would be certain tasks/puzzles, but seeing as they weren't directly tied in with the plot of the game (mature or otherwise), I'm a little confused here.

-- Ehzi
      Last edited by Ehzair Mkee; May 22, 2013, 05:44 PM. Reason: did I abuse that comma? we'll never know

Comment

For those wondering about my "foo-foo girly" comment. I phrased it wrong, I just meant that i'm glad that HeR is using more mature scenes, plots, characters, and devices to add into their already good games. I hope that clears it up.

@Penelope I know how it is, sometimes I delay finishing a game or book series because I just don't want the series to end!

-S14
        Last edited by Sleuth14; May 22, 2013, 05:57 PM.
        .................................................. ........................
        The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
        .................................................. ....
        .................................................. .................

Comment

I just had a comment to make about the game format. I for one like the format of Nancy "stumbling into a friend who needs help." I think it keeps the games a bit more unified since there are 28 diverse games.

This reminds me of a lot of the good old-fashioned detective fiction back in the day, particularly Agatha Christie. It seemed that her sleuths were just tripping over dead bodies and stumbling across every form of murder possible. In fact, this plot device was one of the things that critics poked fun at. It was in good humor, though, since Agatha Christie has admitted that it was overused but people loved it nevertheless.

But it worked. People kept buying her book. Agatha Christie wrote about 70 novels, each a bestseller because she found a formula (or format) that worked. Here and there she changed it up a bit to make things different for the reader but generally readers could count on her to change gradually with the times but suddenly from book to book.

I think the sane applies to the Nancy Drew games. Now change is good but I believe change should be progressive and not simply be change for the sake of change.
          Last edited by Baron of Braganza; May 22, 2013, 06:47 PM.
          COMING SOON!
          River of DeceitUnder the Alaskan Sun
          The Whispering Statue

Supported Petitions

My Game Suggestions

Comment

When it comes right down to it, people are afraid of change. They want the same familiar environment around them they don't want some new thing coming around and bothering them.

-S14
            I just wanted to respond to this so much. Back in high school, I remember one teacher giving us a packet of quotes, Within that packet of quotes, one read, "Change is the only constant in life." That particular quote stood out to me because it challenged my perception of the world around me, but when I thought about it, I realized it was true. Sure, consistency is nice, but at some point, something will change in life. As sung in Avenue Q, "Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now..." So enjoy certain parts of your life while they're still here, not everything will stay exactly the same as it is right now in the moment you're reading this. I dunno about you guys, but I like the person I am today, which wouldn't have happened without certain changes in my life.
            Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
            --Naughty | Matilda--

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Payne View Post
              Another super long comment. :D

I've tried a few other mystery games, but after playing them, I realized just how much I appreciate the Nancy Drew games. **coughcoughThe HardyBoysHiddenTheftcoughcough**

Good point about change. I don't really like change. Once something is changed, sometimes you can't go back and put it back the way it was. My dad says, "If it isn't broke, why fix it?" But at the same time, I realize that sometimes change is good, and I really do like that HeR decided to tackle this.

One other reason that I don't like the idea (like I said, I'm very conflicted) is that once I play it and know what happened to her mother, then it's over. All of the excitement is gone. I've been contemplating about how to phrase this next segment; I swear that this is going to stay ND related, but here are my feelings about it:
              Say that you're really craving that German Chocolate cake in the vending machine in CAP. You've been waiting for a long time to get some, and once you get it and eat it, it's gone. My point is, sure, it was great, but it took the mystery out of Nancy's life and now it's over. We know what happened and now we're back to how the games were before, if the emotional toll the mystery took didn't give her a complex. I just hope that the ND games don't turn into a soap opera -- no offence to the fans of Light of Our Love.
              Okay, now we go to scenerio two. You want the German Chocolate Cake, but you have doubts. You pay for it, you taste it -- and realize that it tastes like Malone's Bones dog biscuts. The game wasn't what you excpected, and it was a let down because your hopes were up too high.

Also, I haven't read the new Nancy Drew Diaries; I can't say if I like them or not. I just read one Girl Detective and compared to the old 1930's book, it wasn't that great to me. The 1930's has a more descriptive voice, and I thought it had more action (at least, compared to the yellow hardback of the name name). But we are all entitled to our own opinions, and I enjoy discussing why we all like different things. :D

I agree. But what would the world be like if we were all alike?
              And I too prefer the older books and find the newer ones unattractive.

Haha, I like that quote of your grandpa's. Very true.
              I didn't grow up with those books either -- I'm not 100 years old. No, no, I'm kidding. You don't have to be 100 to grow up with them.
              I simply like seing Nancy tackle mysteries without the use of technology. Sometimes it almost feels like she depends too much on it. I liked it better when she didn't have a smartphone.

I'm wary, but then again, I do like the idea. I simply prefer not to get my hopes over a one minute trailer.
              I also agree with HeR rarely letting me down, except there were three games that I like to pretend don't exist.

I was mixed feelings on ASH too, but I was pleasently surprised with it. I enjoyed it. (Well, except for all of the character switching; I could have done without that. )
              Anywasys, I agree -- I'm going to stay on teh fence untl I play, and then I will fall onto one side or the other. (I even had doubts on GTH, but I ended up liking it too.)
              I probably won't watch the official trailer. For one thing, dial up internet doesn't really allow me to do that, plus I want to be surprised. I may look at the character profiles when they come up, though. I want to know if Samantha Quick is going to make a return. :D

Haha, we both used the term "If it ain't broke." *High five*
              I agree with how personal this will be fore Nancy. It could tear her to pieces inside. Especially if her mother isn't dead.
              I hope that it was a ruse too.

Haha, I don't know about old fashoined, but I agree.

I see what you mean; yes, they were slightly redundant with the whole 'Nancy stumbles into a friend who needs help', but I still love them because the mysteries themselves were so different. Plus, I just love the voice of the older books. I can't say about Secret of the Old Clock; that's one I haven't read.

I do hope it has a mature feel to it; otherwise, I don't see how this topic for a ND game will work.
              I also see Nancy as getting highly emotional and upset -- I'm not sure if I like that. I feel for Nancy already.
              I agree with Nancy given a chance to deal with her feelings. How could she solve other mysteries directly after this? She may have to take a break to get herself together after such a shock.

My first reaction to this was 'Huh?' but I think I see your point. Since I am supposed to be playing as Nancy, sometimes it feels weird when she will say something that I wouldn't usually say. In a few games she just sounds so chipper and upbeat -- I'm not exactly like that. I prefered her sounding mysterious like in MHM.

I liked ASH okay. Wasn't a fan of the way characters switched, but besides that, I enjoyed it.
              I also hope that the games don't turn into a soap opera.

Haha, I don't know about how hard it is -- but I came up with a plot about Nancy.
              I pretty much agree with everything you've said. (And high five back about using the same phrase! ) Especially the smart phone thing, I preferred it when she didn't have that kind of phone.

Honestly, the first few books of ND were pretty bad. Always the same plot. Nancy "just happens" to find a friend that needs help, she starts helping them. She finds another friend that some stroke of luck happens to know that other friend and had the same thing happen to her. It really was pretty cheesy for me. Take secret of the old clock for example. That book had so many impossible coincidences it gave me a head ache.

-S14
              Just wanted to point something out that a lot of people forget about. those books were written in a different era, people spoke differently back then and the old ND books had cheesy things written in them like "Gosh Nancy! Thats swell!" and were at times over dramatic and impossibly coincidental as you mentioned, but thats because people didn't have TV back then and had to really imagine the stories when they read them and the "cheesiness" helped make it more imaginative and real to the reader. It was a LOT less technology driven than today and as someone else also said, I prefer the older books mainly because of that. Plus the fact that I simply enjoy the different themes of each mystery. Personally, the only modern nancy drew that I like today is the Case Files Series, and even thats not really modern since its from the 80s.

~Em
              "My parents are always bugging me – why aren't you
              more like that Drew girl? She's in Whateverstan,
              just saved the blah blah blah from the who cares."

–Deirdre Shannon, ASH

~My Threads~

My Thoughts on GTH
              Newer Games vs. Older Games: Why are the older games better than the new ones? What things do the newer games lack? What will make the newer games seem better?

Comment

I love more technology, of course this is coming from a guy that is going into the computer programming industry so of course I'm going to love technology.

-S14

Comment

I have big concerns about this game! I'm pretty sure that in one book (don't recall which one, it was mentioned that Nancy's mother died after an illness. If I'm correct, the idea of that being altered to an "accident" really doesn't sit well with me. I became a fan of Nancy Drew by the books, the old ones from my mother's youth, followed by ones from the library or book stores. I stumbled upon the computer games as an adult when I saw one in a store. I still collect & read the books, but just couldn't get into the girl detective ones & haven't read any diaries. For me, I'm ok with certain deviations from the books, but changing her Mother's death, either by making it an accident or murder instead of an illness, or worse, by making her mom still alive somewhere is simply too much for me. I have yet to decide whether I'll buy number 29, which would be a shame if I didn't since I've bought each & every one so far, including the dossier games & Mobile Mystery. I'm hoping this whole thing with the phone call was simply a hoax & her mom died from an illness as it was stated in one of the books. I'm hoping that by the time the trailer comes out, HER will have given me enough to go on to have faith that the game won't go against Nancy's whole history & have her mom be alive.
                  "I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve jammie dodgers and a fez."
                  (Doctor Who)

"The very first words in recorded history:
                  Hello Sweetie.
                  The Doctor: You graffitied the oldest cliff face in the Universe!
                  River: You wouldn't answer your phone!"

(Doctor Who)

Comment

I love more technology, of course this is coming from a guy that is going into the computer programming industry so of course I'm going to love technology.

-S14
                    haha cool! well there you go, makes sense that you'd prefer the modern ones

Originally posted by Reina View Post
                    I have big concerns about this game! I'm pretty sure that in one book (don't recall which one, it was mentioned that Nancy's mother died after an illness. If I'm correct, the idea of that being altered to an "accident" really doesn't sit well with me. I became a fan of Nancy Drew by the books, the old ones from my mother's youth, followed by ones from the library or book stores. I stumbled upon the computer games as an adult when I saw one in a store. I still collect & read the books, but just couldn't get into the girl detective ones & haven't read any diaries. For me, I'm ok with certain deviations from the books, but changing her Mother's death, either by making it an accident or murder instead of an illness, or worse, by making her mom still alive somewhere is simply too much for me. I have yet to decide whether I'll buy number 29, which would be a shame if I didn't since I've bought each & every one so far, including the dossier games & Mobile Mystery. I'm hoping this whole thing with the phone call was simply a hoax & her mom died from an illness as it was stated in one of the books. I'm hoping that by the time the trailer comes out, HER will have given me enough to go on to have faith that the game won't go against Nancy's whole history & have her mom be alive.

i feel exactly the same, exactly for the not buying it part. I dont think theres any way i could never not buy an ND game, im too addicted but i hope its a hoax too because otherwise, its like they're re-writing nancy's history that i've known for so long. like you said though, we're just gonna have to wait and see what the trailer gives us.

~Em

–Deirdre Shannon, ASH

~My Threads~

My Thoughts on GTH
                    Newer Games vs. Older Games: Why are the older games better than the new ones? What things do the newer games lack? What will make the newer games seem better?

Comment

Just a ah, question I suppose. How do detectives in ANY mystery series find cases if they don't happen to visit someone/somewhere and stumble upon them or are called to them?? I can't think of any mystery book off the top of my head where that doesn't happen. So I don't really see that as a valid complaint when it comes to either the games or the books I guess.

~Ari
                      Proud Member of the CRE Easter Egg Clue Crew!
                      Along with Royal Payne, disneygirl12, Ndfan1234, mdetective12, secretariat, highondrew and Vanilla Muffin!

~Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Arianna12 View Post
                        Just a ah, question I suppose. How do detectives in ANY mystery series find cases if they don't happen to visit someone/somewhere and stumble upon them or are called to them?? I can't think of any mystery book off the top of my head where that doesn't happen. So I don't really see that as a valid complaint when it comes to either the games or the books I guess.

~Ari
                        In all the detective books I read, the clients come to them in their office or call their office on the phone.

-S14

Comment

Originally posted by Arianna12 View Post

~Ari

In all the detective books I read, the clients come to them in their office or call their office on the phone.

-S14
                          I guess it depends on what kind of detective mystery you read. I assume, S14, that you prob read mysteries where the detective is an official professional detective on the polie force or is a private investigator where of course he/she would get called/visited when people need them where as Ari, im guessing reads more of the ND mystery type books where the detective isn't a detective by profession and merely enjoys solving mysteries on their own when they stumble upon them or are asked by a friend. I know Agatha Christie also has books likes that such as the Poirot or Ms. Marple series. Personally those are the kind of mysteries i prefer, but anyways, just wanted to share my thoughts on that.

lol seems like we're kind of starting to stray from the actual topic of ND #29 :/ to get us back on topic, i have a question, has anyone ever read Nancy's mom's name anywhere in any of the books? just curious, cuz i know i haven't..

~Em

–Deirdre Shannon, ASH

~My Threads~

My Thoughts on GTH

Comment

As I was watching the teaser for the 29th game, I was calm when I started watching it. As the video progressed, I started squealing and bubbling up inside! By the time I was done watching, I was about to explode!

SO, by that description, I am TOTALLY excited for the 29th game! However, I've been this excited about games before, and they turn out to be.... Not like I expected.

Plus, the whole thing about "going in deeper details" of Nancy's life can be difficult for some people, which is totally understandable. We all have our own thoughts and ideas for the looks and lives of the characters in Nancy's world. With a game released by HeR, it's kind of like their view of Nancy's life.

But I'm sure HeR can pull it off! They have done an amazing job so far, and to be honest, I wouldn't be upset or enraged if their version of Nancy's story is different from what my thoughts are.

Can't wait! So excited.

- ana
                            Taking a break. See you all soon!

Comment

There really isn't a law set in stone anywhere that HeR has to stick to the original books - which, they really haven't done. The only two games that they actually based off the books by Carolyn Keene, things were changed around. But it's not like HeR is changing the character's personalities or anything of that nature. And crafting their own version of Nancy's life wouldn't change her personality or her life. Because like it's been said before, while Nancy Drew is still the same girl detectives with all her friends and everything, the books and games are two completely different Nancy's. They're not connected in anyway. But again, I do understand why the fans of the older books are so concerned. Well a little bit, since I haven't actually read the books before... (shocker.)

And while I can understand why it would be difficult for most people to like or agree with HeR making their own story of Nancy's past, it doesn't mean that they shouldn't do it. It gives them a chance to try something new and to be more creative and can we, as fans, really fault them for wanting to expand their creativity? HeR tries so hard to please all of us and as large as this, lets call it the Nancy Drew Universe (for lack of better words.) It's really hard for them to please all of us at once. They do they're best and that's all we can ask for.
                              ......,+´¨¯¨`׸+´¨¯¨`׸
                              ......`·-·*......`·¸...*·-·´
                              .....ıτ ıs our cнoıcεs τнατ
                              ............ωнατ ωε τruℓy αrε,
                              ....fαr morε τнαn our αℓıτıεs.
                              ..........................`·¸................+´¯)
                              .............................`×.,¸¸_¸,.×´....·´
                              ..............................................'·-·»
                              αℓbus dumbεdo

Comment

I'm not sure why you think there are only two games based on the books because most of the games are, at least the first 19 and 21 and 22.

Comment

Working...
                                X