X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haley
    Guest replied
    Actually, it's been 83 years.

Anyway, I haven't decided if I want Nancy's mom dead or alive yet. Although finding out more about Nancy's mother sounds kind of exciting since there's so little we already know about her.

Leave a comment:

• LouisT<3
    replied
    Personally - dead. Sounds harsh, but she is just a character. And a character that has been considered dead for, oh, 75 years now. On a serious note, the plotline would not flow very well, to be honest, if she were alive. There would be too many questions that would have to be answered and I just do not think this game can be done in the time Her Interactive has to make it, if Nancy's mom is alive.

So, sorry, but I am hoping she is dead...

- Ella

Leave a comment:

• Royal Payne
    replied
    I think I would prefer Nancy's mother be dead in the end.

Originally posted by Drew Detective
    LOL your title sounded like you were offering some kind of reward back in the Western days! "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE"
    Haha, it does. That has me thinking though... we all have been assuming that her mother was on the good side. What if Nancy finds out her mother was a thief or something?

Originally posted by Drew Detective
    Seriously though, now that you bring it up, if she WAS alive then the whole storyline would change and I don't know that they could do that. Unless they make Nancy's Mum not be friendly and not want to be part of the Drew's life. That would be heartbreaking though!
    I can see a way for it to work without Nancy's mother being unfreindly. What if her mother was a spy, saw something she shouldn't have, and then she faked her death to go into witness protection? That would be a BIG lie.
    Last edited by Royal Payne; May 26, 2013, 06:21 PM. Reason: Forgot the quote tags.

Leave a comment:

• DrewFan22
    replied
    I don't think that HeR would just magically make Nancy's mom alive or anything like that. I think we're just going to find out how she really died. Because in the trailer, the voice on the phone said that everything she, being Nancy, knew about the accident was a lie.

Leave a comment:

• NancyGurl95
    replied
    I think she is dead and Nancy is going to investigate how she really died.

Leave a comment:

• Sleuth14
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew Detective View Post
    LOL your title sounded like you were offering some kind of reward back in the Western days! "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE" Seriously though, now that you bring it up, if she WAS alive then the whole storyline would change and I don't know that they could do that. Unless they make Nancy's Mum not be friendly and not want to be part of the Drew's life. That would be heartbreaking though!
    I don't know if it would change that much, I mean Nancy has a dad and he is hardly in any games.

-S14

Leave a comment:

• Vanilla Muffin
    replied
    hehe I guess you're right. :)

Leave a comment:

• Drew Detective
    replied
    LOL your title sounded like you were offering some kind of reward back in the Western days! "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE" Seriously though, now that you bring it up, if she WAS alive then the whole storyline would change and I don't know that they could do that. Unless they make Nancy's Mum not be friendly and not want to be part of the Drew's life. That would be heartbreaking though!

Leave a comment:

• Vanilla Muffin
    started a topic Nancy's mom, dead or alive?

Nancy's mom, dead or alive?

Would you rather Kate Drew were alive or dead? I personally think it would be better if HER had a little faith to the books and kept Nancy's mom dead. Making her alive would be stretching the plot too much. What do you think?
Working...
X