Mysterious caller- my theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious caller- my theory

I think the mysterious caller might be Kate Drew! On one of the calls in the trailer, the mysterious caller says
    Do you want to know what Kate's last minutes were like? What her last thoughts were? Nobody would know what her thoughts where unless they were her!
    maybe, the bad guys are keeping her captive and they only let her call with a voice modifier so the other person doesn't know it is her! Maybe she is trying to let Nancy know she's alive, but she wants to see how smart nancy is, but when the bad guys figure out what Kate was doing, they attack nancy! What do you guys think?
    My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
    A grave left unattended
    ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    ..by the word I couldn't keep. .`·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    ...............¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ...........³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·` ©dg12

HAU AE!

It just feels doubtful that Nancy's mom would be alive or has been captured for ten years. I think what the line about knowing her thoughts in her final minutes of life meant that she may have tried to record them or something (in like a diary or video transmission or something).

~*”`*-._.-*`*~ Recessive Gene Queen: Writer, detective, girl next door, redhead. *

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

*I'd rather be SLEUTHING.

Comment

Yeah. I know it's unlikely it's her, but I'm still keeping my idea. Just in case it is.
      My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
      A grave left unattended
      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
      ..by the word I couldn't keep. .`·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
      ...............¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
      ...........³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·` ©dg12

HAU AE!

Comment

Originally posted by NDlover4ever! View Post
        I think the mysterious caller might be Kate Drew! On one of the calls in the trailer, the mysterious caller says
        Do you want to know what Kate's last minutes were like? What her last thoughts were? Nobody would know what her thoughts where unless they were her!
        maybe, the bad guys are keeping her captive and they only let her call with a voice modifier so the other person doesn't know it is her! Maybe she is trying to let Nancy know she's alive, but she wants to see how smart nancy is, but when the bad guys figure out what Kate was doing, they attack nancy! What do you guys think?
        I thought of that too. I know is not exactly plausible, but she could have stolen the formula from Revenant, and then hidden it so that they couldn't execute their evil plan. They might have captured her and kept her a prisoner all these years while trying to find out where she hid it. They wouldn't have killed her because then they would never find the formula, but they might have hoped that if she was a prisoner long enough, she might reveal the location of the formula in order to get back to her husband and daughter. Then, after waiting 8 or so years and getting nowhere, and by keeping tabs on Nancy, Revenant could have found out how good of a detective she is and made Kate make that call using a voice modifier in order to get Nancy to come and find the formula. And then, after she finds it, Nancy could find out her mom is still alive and might try to save her. It is kind of improbable, I know, but it could still happen, right?
        Last edited by secretariat; September 20, 2013, 05:30 PM.
        .............I will ride,.................. ..•*¨¯¨*•.
        ..........I will fly,.............•*¨¯¨*•.¸(........·-·’
        ......chase the wind....‘·-·.........)
        ..and touch the sky............¸•’
        ...©dg12+Spaghetti..¤¨¯¨+ .¸ _ ¸.+’ .

Comment

Working...
        X