MED based off of.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephthesleuth View Post
    Just curious but does anyone recall the other locations the person had to choose from? Was it a list or did the winner just choose anywhere they wanted??
    It was from a pre-determined list of locations and I don't think the list was revealed.
    ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
    LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Here is the link to the contest page http://www.herinteractive.com/cms/blog/node/856

Her never released what locations were on the list. I am sure that Coutrnee form FL, the girl who won, was instructed to not reveal the locations that were on the list. Like always, Her does a good job to keep us on our toes.

I was also wondering could the upcoming game be based off of the The Bike Tour Mystery? Part of the game could be them racing on bikes and they are in New Zealand, it kind of has the same idea the preview gave. Lots of scenery, people racing against them and there are sheep! (like the preview said)
      Last edited by taylorcocoa; January 6, 2014, 12:00 PM.

¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸
      ((
      *•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.
      .•*.....*•.¸_¸))
      *•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.
      ّ*¨¯¨*•. ...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.

؛• ¸_¸.•؛

Comment

Originally posted by taylorcocoa View Post
        Here is the link to the contest page http://www.herinteractive.com/cms/blog/node/856

Her never released what locations were on the list. I am sure that Coutrnee form FL, the girl who won, was instructed to not reveal the locations that were on the list. Like always, Her does a good job to keep us on our toes.

I was also wondering could the upcoming game be based off of the The Bike Tour Mystery? Part of the game could be them racing on bikes and they are in New Zealand, it kind of has the same idea the preview gave. Lots of scenery, people racing against them and there are sheep! (like the preview said)
        The Bike Tour Mystery was used for HAU so I'm thinking they'll go with a different book for this game.

Comment

Working...
        X