Game #31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #31

So if anyone else noticed the other day in LJ's blog post on the AS blog she mentioned that they were already starting production for the next game!

Now I'm really excited for MED and really really excited to see the teaser for the next game.

Will it be a kidnapping...a murder mystery...a creepy game? And where in the world will Nancy drew go next?

Greece...Spain...Somewhere in the US? I'm really excited to find out about game #31

(even though MED hasn't come out yet)

What are some theories you have for game #31?

What location do you think Nancy will go to?

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts!
    ......I Wanted To Be Her When I Grew Up
    ...But Then One Day I Was Older Than My Older Sister
    ....................And Older still Today...

I Miss Andrea.
    .I Miss Hershel.
    ..I Don't Miss What Was Before.
    ...I Don't Miss That Sword.
    ....-Michonne The Walking Dead

I'm really thinking that game #31 is going to take place in Greece just by all the hints in the recent games. As for what the plot line will be, I have no idea!

- Ella
    .¸•*¨¯¨*•¸...........¸•*¨¯¨*•¸
    (.....*·-·´`•.,¸_¸,.•´`·-·*....)
    .`•¸........Happy........¸•´
    ....)....Halloween....(
    .¸•´¸•*¨¯¨*•¸....¸•*¨¯¨*•¸`•¸
    (...`·-·*......)..(.....*·-·´...)
    .`•.,¸__¸,.•´....`•.,¸__¸,.•´ ©×MG×

Thanks for the sig!
    I've solved every case, and I cannot wait for another! Bring on mystery number 32!

Comment

At the end of SPY, Nancy and her father were talking about the trips they used to take 'up north' when Nancy's mom was alive... I'm hoping that they go and Nancy finds a mystery there. :D
      Penelope Payne (just a nickname) & company 🦄 Seastar 🐼 Panda 🦔 Phillip the Pygmypuff 🐎 Stardust 🖖 Spock 🐊 Albert the Sheepigator 🌛 Count Vismak

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Payne View Post
        At the end of SPY, Nancy and her father were talking about the trips they used to take 'up north' when Nancy's mom was alive... I'm hoping that they go and Nancy finds a mystery there. :D
        When I heard the two of them talking about going "up north," I wondered if that could be a reference to Salem, Massachusetts (although Massachusetts is northeast of Illinois, rather than north). This would, however, tie in with the idea of a game being in Salem, which has been discussed here already as a possible location for an upcoming game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedbear2 View Post
          When I heard the two of them talking about going "up north," I wondered if that could be a reference to Salem, Massachusetts (although Massachusetts is northeast of Illinois, rather than north). This would, however, tie in with the idea of a game being in Salem, which has been discussed here already as a possible location for an upcoming game.
          I really like this idea! :D
          Penelope Payne (just a nickname) & company 🦄 Seastar 🐼 Panda 🦔 Phillip the Pygmypuff 🐎 Stardust 🖖 Spock 🐊 Albert the Sheepigator 🌛 Count Vismak

Comment

Salem would be cool but I don't want another game as dark as GTH so soon.

I kind of hope they go to the US after two games in a row outside the US, but Greece could be cool.

"Up north" would be pretty sweet :D Maybe a camping game up north? Haha, idk, in my state going "up north" pretty much refers to going camping, dunno if it's the same for all states though :P

Comment

I love the idea of Greece and Salem sounds nice too! I love all the history that has taken place there. LJ did mention that Nancy will be going undercover again in 2014 and since she clearly won't be going undercover in MED that means she will be going undercover in #31. I would like another kidnapping mystery but I don't think she would need to go undercover for that...would she?
              ......I Wanted To Be Her When I Grew Up
              ...But Then One Day I Was Older Than My Older Sister
              ....................And Older still Today...

I Miss Andrea.
              .I Miss Hershel.
              ..I Don't Miss What Was Before.
              ...I Don't Miss That Sword.
              ....-Michonne The Walking Dead

Comment

Early speulations about other people's posted speculations :D

Greece? There is a mystery about a Greek symbol. Surely Aunt Eloise's safe in the very first game is not a preview for this? The name Melina sounds Greek to me. Seriously.

"Up North"? In one book, something about a message in an old oak tree, Nancy and Carson travel to North Dakota-- possibly to a place near the Canadian border-- because Nancy has land there, or something. The book experts should add their knowledge about this because I don't remember all of the details.
                The world is divided into two nations:
                those with teddy bears, those without.
                Each thinks the other is odd.
                Jenny De Vries.

(so... umm... how do we feel about ND and Mr. Woogle Wogle?)

Comment

Working...
                X