The TEASER TRAILER is up!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TEASER TRAILER is up!!!!!!!!!!

For ND 31! WOW, it looks really good!! I don't wanna spoil anything, but search for it on a very popular video site and it's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dαrє tσ plαч

I just watched it. Exciting!!

Comment

That doesn't seem right...I know the game have been shipped but hasn't it been out yet? If I remember right, if you pre-ordered the digital, you should get it on May 13...

On the other hand, I think it's pretty good but I don't know if it sounds Nancy Drewish or HeRish...
      ~ MD12 ~

Comment

Did HeR put it on their channel or just a fan? Either way, please don't spoil it!!! I want to be surprised and wait till the end of MED! If it was a fan, it's possible that it's not real...
        To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
        Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Originally posted by mdetective12 View Post
          That doesn't seem right...I know the game have been shipped but hasn't it been out yet? If I remember right, if you pre-ordered the digital, you should get it on May 13...

On the other hand, I think it's pretty good but I don't know if it sounds Nancy Drewish or HeRish...
          Totally not sure what your point is.

Ndfan1234
          Did HeR put it on their channel or just a fan? Either way, please don't spoil it!!! I want to be surprised and wait till the end of MED! If it was a fan, it's possible that it's not real...
          It was put up by a fan.
          ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
          LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLinda View Post
            It was put up by a fan.
            Oh, good. IDK why, I just feel that HeR shouldn't release the teaser trailer before the game comes out, so maybe it's not real...? Unless the fan like hacked in, or the fan got 1 day shipping and has already played the game... In any case, I'm definitely not going to watch it!
            To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
            Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

It is totally real. Do you think this person could get Lani Minella to say all those lines? No! She even said the name of the game. If it was fake, she wouldn't have access to get Lani Minella (voice actress of ND) to say all that!
              dαrє tσ plαч

Comment

Originally posted by mdetective12 View Post

Originally posted by LadyLinda View Post
                Totally not sure what your point is.
                Well I just thought maybe you can only see the teaser for #31 after completing MED which I don't think it's out yet.
                ~ MD12 ~

Comment

Just saw it. Looks pretty fake. although it did have kind of a catchy name
                  And all I loved, I loved alone.

Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

I am soooo curious as to what it is! But I shall resist the temptation, LOL. I know I'll like it much better if I can watch after the satisfaction of completing the game!

My threads:

R4JC!!
                    Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Originally posted by Nancydrewgirl03 View Post
                      It is totally real. Do you think this person could get Lani Minella to say all those lines? No! She even said the name of the game. If it was fake, she wouldn't have access to get Lani Minella (voice actress of ND) to say all that!
                      Just because it has Lina Minella, doesn't mean in isn't fake. Someone could've took some lines from a game and put it in the video. I actually seen it before in a fan made trailer for SPY.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace2000 View Post
                        Just because it has Lina Minella, doesn't mean in isn't fake. Someone could've took some lines from a game and put it in the video. I actually seen it before in a fan made trailer for SPY.
                        Um, what game would they have gotten those exact lines from? People have finished the game. One person who finished it uploaded the trailer. It is real.

That said, what do the people who watched it think of it?? :D

Here are my thoughts, in spoiler code (a LOT of thoughts, haha):

-Greece could be a cool setting although I was hoping for another US game
                        -I wikipedia-ed the Persephone/Hades myth and found out the trailer narrates the "abduction myth" of Greek mythology
                        -I hope it's not like TMB, TMB was a pretty boring game and with all of the mythology in this trailer, it kinda reminded me of it
                        -I wonder if the graphics in the trailer are actually going to be seen in the game? The trailer graphics seemed to just go along with the myth being narrated, so I'm not sure Nancy will actually go to those places...but it seems like an awful lot of effort for the animation team to animate all that just for the trailer
                        -I looked up the Greek letters on the gate shown in the trailer, and as far as I can tell, it says "ades"...mabe meant to be "Hades"? Maybe it's supposed to be the gate to Hades' "darkened throne"
                        -A huge clue is that Nancy says "join US in OUR next adventure" when she usually always says "join ME in MY next adventure." I think it's pretty clear that's meant to be a hint that Nancy will be traveling with someone, and maybe that we'll also be playing as someone besides Nancy. Maybe we will get to play as Ned? Or the Hardy Boys (I've missed games with them), or Bess/George.
                        -All the trailer really narrates is the old Persephone/Hades myth and literally tells nothing about the actual mystery of the next game. I wish they would tell more! I hope that doesn't mean there's not much of a mystery. Argh, I wish they would reveal a little more information, without leaving us to agonize about what it'll be about for 6 months :D I'm kind of annoyed at their recent trailers...I wish they would say more what the mystery is about.
                        -What do you guys think the abbreviation for the new game will be? It'll probably be LAB, but it could also be LOL, haha
                        -The graphics look really good. It seems like Her has had so much focus on graphics lately...I would like them to focus more on story and gameplay. But I'm probably judging too early, lol
                        -I wonder if the Persephone myth will actually tie into the game at all or if it's just something to help narrate the trailer without giving too much away.
                        -What do you guys think the mystery will be? The best thing I can think of that would make the Persephone story relevant to the game is that something is happening in Greece that mirrors the myth. Maybe all the vegetation is dying in some part of Greece like Demeter caused in the myth, and some people think the myth is becoming true, and Nancy is called in to investigate. Maybe the trailer is from her perspective and she has to mirror the myth and go down into a labyrinth or something like "the underworld" to try to solve what's happening in the present? We know she'll be undercover, since LJ said Nancy will go undercover again in 2014 :D
                        -Nancy says we have to "escape from the labyrinth of lies." Maybe we will literally be trapped in a labyrinth during most of the game and have to escape? Nah, probably not, haha

Anyway, those are my thoughts, haha

Comment

For some reason, I cannot find the trailer. All of the things that I've heard so far makes me really think it's legit which is really exciting! I would love to have a game in that location.
                          if i find in myself desires which
                          nothing in this world can satisfy,
                          the only logical explanation is that
                          i was made for another WORLD.
                          Quote by C.S. Lewis; art by zizi ♥

might not be on that much anymore...

Comment

Thank you I found it! I must say that although I don't really believe that the graphics are legit, the voiceover makes me think that this indeed is the next game. I am so excited now and cannot wait to get Med so I can see it again!
                            if i find in myself desires which
                            nothing in this world can satisfy,
                            the only logical explanation is that
                            i was made for another WORLD.
                            Quote by C.S. Lewis; art by zizi ♥

might not be on that much anymore...

Comment

I just watched the teaser! I'm very certain that it's not a fake - some people have already gotten their copies of MED because they preordered, as AutumnMemories said, and I'm sure some particularly fast players have finished already. Nancy's dialogue definitely hasn't been spoken in previous games, too

Anyway, without spoiling anything...this seems like an interesting concept. It tells us about as much about ND31 as MED's original teaser did about MED, but I can't say I'm surprised about that. The location looks nice, especially since I like the culture there. I'd bet that the specific places from the teaser might not be shown in-game, though, or shown differently - kind of like how TMB's teaser showed locations and events that never appeared in-game. But I'm not going to really be theorizing much, just waiting until more information is released. Definitely excited for this, though! (It doesn't seem to involve anything related to aliens, which is making me hopeful too )
                              Last edited by tsukiakari; May 10, 2014, 10:16 AM.
                              neverending song
                              2008-2018

So far from me walks your dear self
                              So far from me too is your home
                              to which I can never find my way
                              your fairy tale...

Comment

Working...
                              X