No announcement yet.

The TEASER TRAILER is up!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw the trailer on Youtube and I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, it sounds great because I love the setting. I was actually thinking the other day that it'd be cool for Nancy to go to this place.

On the other hand, it kind of reminds me of Tomb of the Lost Queen as far as the ancient civilization aspect of it, and TMB was in my opinion the most boring game of the series after Trail of the Twister.

So this has the potential to be really awesome or a huge letdown. I'm going to try not to get my hopes up this time because of how dull the Egypt game ended up being.
    Last edited by zillionthwriter; May 10, 2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

I saw trailer and I'm pretty excited it looks cool, I've always wanted to go here and learn about the history.

I was wondering...will the the abbreviation for ND 31 be LOL get it?
      ......I Wanted To Be Her When I Grew Up
      ...But Then One Day I Was Older Than My Older Sister
      ....................And Older still Today...

I Miss Andrea.
      .I Miss Hershel.
      ..I Don't Miss What Was Before.
      ...I Don't Miss That Sword.
      ....-Michonne The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by sassyvicki1231 View Post
        I saw trailer and I'm pretty excited it looks cool, I've always wanted to go here and learn about the history.

I was wondering...will the the abbreviation for ND 31 be LOL get it?
        I thought of LOL too, haha...it could be that, or LAB, or LIE. My guess is that it'll be LAB. LOL reminds me of that terrible old Miley Cyrus movie, haha

Comment

Does HER know there's already a game called that? Lol

Anyway that told us literally nothing about the game except its location

Comment

I does seem real alright, and as far as I know she hasn't said those lines before, this definitely looks like the real thing. I'm so excited, I've always want Nancy to go to this place!
            Click here for a great petition!!!!

september 9th, 2014: Its coming

STFD sound help? CLick Here

Comment

I loved how the boiler room ambience from SCK, 30 games earlier, played during the trailer. The boiler room certainly felt like the same place. Also, Nancy said "join us" whereas she usually says "join me". Who else is with her? Is Persephone escaping the Underworld with her? XD

(Maybe Nancy's in the Underworld because she's finally paying for everything she steals and all the laws she breaks in the name of solving other crimes)

Comment

I'm so close to going over to watch the trailer, but I still really want to see it at the end of MED! I mean, I obviously know where it is from you guy's hints, but I want to be surprised about the animation and titles. But literally I'm very close to giving in and going to watch it! I'm trying my best to resist tho haha!
                To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
                Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Originally posted by Ndfan1234 View Post
                  But literally I'm very close to giving in and going to watch it! I'm trying my best to resist tho haha!
                  I felt the same way - but I knew that resistance was futile and that the curiosity would drive me crazy, so I watched it.

Comment

I think it's been removed from YouTube. The only things I could find with the search terms was a whole bunch of makeup tutorial videos.

Unless Nancy has to do some makeup tasks in the next game...?????
                    "All good things come to those who wait". - Violet Fane

Comment

The game files for MED confirm that the abbreviation is LIE.

Comment

Originally posted by secretsleuth89 View Post
                        I think it's been removed from YouTube. The only things I could find with the search terms was a whole bunch of makeup tutorial videos.

Unless Nancy has to do some makeup tasks in the next game...?????
                        Not sure what search you used.
                        I used the simplest one (only 4 characters) and found it after some Notre Dame ones.
                        ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
                        LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Working...
                        X