LIE characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIE characters

That russian nancy drew site has posted screen shots of the LIE characters! It looks like they are performing in a play or film. The two women look almost the same. also there is a screen shot of the new joe and frank on the phone (each time they redo them, I think they look worse, but maybe that is just me : )

It seems Nancy also has a newly designed phone, hope it has internet

I haven't seen them, but are you sure they are the real thing? Often, that site makes fake fan-made covers. And HeR hasn't released the characters yet, unless they hacked in.
    To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
    Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

I looked them up online, and I'm not sure if I believe they're real. Melina Rossi is the only confirmed character, and there was not a picture of her. If these were real screenshots of the game characters, wouldn't there be a shot of Melina? Just my thoughts.
      a . broken . heart . to . lie . forever
      ¸·*¨¯¨*·¸...under tattered sails and 'neath ..¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
      ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸(.....`·-·`...............a . blackened . sky ..............`·-·`.....)¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸
      `·-·`.......` · . ¸ _)¯¨ * · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ , . · * ¨¯(_ ¸ . · `.......`·-·`

Currently playing: Danger on Deception Island
      Currently reading: A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin...(Plus college textbooks. Noooo!)

Comment

I'm an artist and to make such a large number of detailed, totally polished screenshots would take weeks of work,
        (making a mock up a cover is a lot easier, you can do it in an afternoon), if someone did it as a hoax they would certainly have a lot of time on their hands : )

Anyways, this was the site that posted all the screen shots of the characters for MED and the first site that showed what sunny joon looked like, and they were right! HeR normally releases a beta about month before release (they did for med) and that is where they got the character screen shots for MED, so its possible they did the same for LIE

Take a look for yourself and decide, but beware : )

Comment

I saw them on there plus on another Russian site.
          It had the same images but not the full body, just the head shots.
          It also had the Hardy Boys and Melina.

~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
          LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

What?!
            How do I find the pics? I know you can't tell me the name of the website, but could you tell me what to search for?
            I'd love to check them out!
            GOD is not dead!!
            He's truly alive!

I love JESUS!!!!!!

Hey, Villians! It's Time To Kidnap Ned! CLICK HERE For My Petition!
            Charlotte had a secret...
            Ned's been kidnapped...
            And his name was Jackson.
            Will he survive?
            Want to know more? Read my AE: Down In Flames
            Thanks to everyone who rated this AE 5 stars!
            Or will Nancy be going home with one less boyfriend - and one more scottish heartbreak?
            Want to know what happens? Read my AE:
            Il Fantsma is on the loose...and so is "someone's" jealousy.
            ThE GrEeN EyEd MoNsTeR. Jealousy can be deadly.

Love suspense, danger, kidnappings, romance (just a little), Nancy Drew (obviously), and Ned? You'll love my AEs!

What do I call the mesaage boards? Facebook for HeRians.

Comment

Originally posted by Girlsleuth13 View Post
              What?!
              How do I find the pics? I know you can't tell me the name of the website, but could you tell me what to search for?
              I'd love to check them out!
              I found them on the Nancy Drew Forever site.

Anyway, I remember seeing the character designs from MED on this same site, and they turned out to be the real deal, so I'm sure these are authentic as well. I agree that the two women look really similar. Looks like we'll have 4 characters.

It shows Frank and Joe as phone contacts, and their phone contact image is different. Joe looks kind of...different...

*Reposted this because of the message board lag. :)
              Last edited by disneygirl12; August 11, 2014, 05:10 PM. Reason: re-worded my post :)
              .........I think Earth is a pretty great place.....¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
              ...........That's saying something....¸.·`.......`·-·`
              ...¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸ 'cause I've been through outer space!
              ...`·-·`.......` · . , ¸ _ ¸ , . · `(_¸ , . · `

Hope everyone's having a great summer!

Comment

I like the new Frank! However, my favorite Joe is from Kapu Cave.

I'm thinking that because those girls look so much alike, her model is substituting for the other character. Kind of like in one of GTH's bloopers they show another character talking in place for someone else.

The characters look interesting and I'm even more excited about the game!
                Castle Quote
                Sorenson: Really, we're gonna waste time on the insights of Nancy Drew here?
                Castle: Is that supposed to be an insult? Because Nancy Drew solved every case!
                I love this line!

Comment

Oh, I re-read the first post and just now noticed the new phone. It looks pretty similar to the one she's had these last few games, but it looks taller, haha. It looks a bit fancier, too. There's a camera button in the bottom right corner. It kind of reminds me of the phone she had from SHA to CRE, for some reason.

Looks like the tomb from TMB will be a possible cellphone background, that's cool.

Comment

I just took a look at these pictures myself. Personally, I don't think the two female characters look particularly alike, though! I don't think that they're the same model, since you can see one of them has green eye makeup on while the other doesn't, and some of their features such as face shape and nose look a little different as well. Plus they're wearing different dresses! There are similarities, but I think they're each pretty distinctive on their own too.

I also agree with paperstreet and disneygirl12 - the designs and graphic style definitely seem to be the real thing. I'm betting these are the actual LIE characters. Otherwise, the male characters look interesting, especially the one in what seems to be a suit of armor, and the Hardys seem pretty cute as well. Although truth be told, they look very different from their previous incarnations!
                    neverending song
                    2008-2018

So far from me walks your dear self
                    So far from me too is your home
                    to which I can never find my way
                    your fairy tale...

Comment

Originally posted by tsukiakari View Post
                      I just took a look at these pictures myself. Personally, I don't think the two female characters look particularly alike, though! I don't think that they're the same model, since you can see one of them has green eye makeup on while the other doesn't, and some of their features such as face shape and nose look a little different as well. Plus they're wearing different dresses! There are similarities, but I think they're each pretty distinctive on their own too.
                      I took another look and see you're right, so I'm a little disappointed they look so similar. I felt the same way about the previous female characters in MED when they released their profiles. However, I liked them after playing the game, so I'm not going to let it dampen my enthusiasm this time around!

I agree that these are the real characters because they released characters from TOT and they were real.
                      Castle Quote
                      Sorenson: Really, we're gonna waste time on the insights of Nancy Drew here?
                      Castle: Is that supposed to be an insult? Because Nancy Drew solved every case!
                      I love this line!

Comment

Looking back at them, I see the differences more clearly. The first female character seems a bit lighter than the second, and the second seems to have a sweeter face, I guess (sorry, I really don't know how to word that ). The first one actually looks like Clara to me in a way.

I wonder what's up with the guy with the armor and crown. Which character might he be playing in the...well, play? :D

And wow, the background graphics are gorgeous! There's so much detail and...wow, it just looks amazing. The trees still look mediocre like they did in MED, but everything else is super well done.

Comment

Originally posted by disneygirl12 View Post
                          Looking back at them, I see the differences more clearly. The first female character seems a bit lighter than the second, and the second seems to have a sweeter face, I guess (sorry, I really don't know how to word that ). The first one actually looks like Clara to me in a way.
                          Ooh, I agree with you about their faces! I think the first one has a more confident and glamorous look, while the second looks more earnest and sweet like you said. I never really thought of that when looking at them, though!

Originally posted by disneygirl12 View Post
                          I wonder what's up with the guy with the armor and crown. Which character might he be playing in the...well, play? :D
                          If the story of Persephone and Hades is being continued over from the trailer, then perhaps he's playing a god! His outfit looks particularly impressive and daunting, so I think it would work. I think his design is generally the most interesting for me right now, especially since he's actually pretty good-looking too

Originally posted by Kyokai View Post
                          I took another look and see you're right, so I'm a little disappointed they look so similar. I felt the same way about the previous female characters in MED when they released their profiles. However, I liked them after playing the game, so I'm not going to let it dampen my enthusiasm this time around!
                          Yup, I try to keep this perspective too! In the past I've found some other characters to look really familiar or similar to others, but I think it sort of comes with the territory of having to animate so many people per year (at least eight if not more!) so I don't mind it very much. These characters look pretty interesting, so I'm going to wait until I've played the game to get a solid opinion on them for sure.
                          neverending song
                          2008-2018

So far from me walks your dear self
                          So far from me too is your home
                          to which I can never find my way
                          your fairy tale...

Comment

Oh my gosh, the characters look so great! I was thinking that the two females might look so similar because they are supposed to be the mother daughter pair, Persephone and Demeter. If that was the case it would make sense for them to have similar faces, but that is just my totally random theory! Thanks for posting about the images, I never would have found them otherwise!
                            -Natalie

Comment

Originally posted by cherryblossom12 View Post
                              Oh my gosh, the characters look so great! I was thinking that the two females might look so similar because they are supposed to be the mother daughter pair, Persephone and Demeter. If that was the case it would make sense for them to have similar faces, but that is just my totally random theory! Thanks for posting about the images, I never would have found them otherwise!
                              -Natalie
                              Wow, that definitely clears things up! If that's the case, it does make sense for them to look similar.

Comment

Working...
                              X