No announcement yet.

LIE characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I just found them and I do think they are the real thing!!! Crazy theory time: The man with the wings on his head is dressed up as Hermes from the Greek myths. What if the four characters are in a play or something about the Persephone story. After all, the four characters could represent four Greek gods, Hermes, Hades, Demeter, and Persephone. And I love the design of Nancy's phone! I was wondering when we'd see a new one! (I did try not to pay attention to the phone charms, as I like to be surprised, but it's almost proving to much of a temptation, LOL!)
    To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
    Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

I think you're right about the first guy being Hermes. I thought the same thing when I saw the wing-things in his hair. :D
      .........I think Earth is a pretty great place.....¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
      ...........That's saying something....¸.·`.......`·-·`
      ...¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸ 'cause I've been through outer space!
      ...`·-·`.......` · . , ¸ _ ¸ , . · `(_¸ , . · `

Hope everyone's having a great summer!

Comment

Originally posted by paperstreet View Post
        That russian nancy drew site has posted screen shots of the LIE characters! It looks like they are performing in a play or film. The two women look almost the same. also there is a screen shot of the new joe and frank on the phone (each time they redo them, I think they look worse, but maybe that is just me : )

It seems Nancy also has a newly designed phone, hope it has internet
        I saw the website too! The characters all look amazing I can't to play LIE!
        Hello Dead End,
        My name is Nancy Drew
        .........…..(………….¸«´¨¯¨`+¸
        ….........…`+.,¸_¸,.×´.,ר¯¨*)
        ……….....................
        `+.,_,.×´

Click here for my petition to have Togo in a game
        http://community.herinteractive.com/....php?t=1300426

Comment

I saw them the other day. I considered posting about it but I posted about the site having the MED characters back before MED came out and mods closed my thread. Since this one is still open I'll say that the man standing in front of the tree can be see from far away in the screenshot with the phone. You can see a profile view of his whole body just to the right of the phone. Part of his face is blocked by the phone.
          •*¨¯¨*•¸THE GHOST OF THORNTON HALL¸•*¨¯¨*•
          ´`´`•.,¸_¸,.•´`•.,¸_¸,.•´*•*•*•*`•.,¸_¸,.•´`•.,¸_¸ ,.•´`´`
          SOME FAMILIES KEEP
          `•.,¸_¸,.•´DEADLY SECRETS`•.,¸_¸,.•´
          MAY 14TH, 2013
          `•.,¸_¸,.•´

Arizona Shadows: A SHA AE

Comment

Woah the new Frank and Joe Wow! that's all I gotta say! they are a huge and improvement I really wanna see them animated!
            ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
            ★☆██████╗ /./.██████╗
            ★☆██╔══██╗.██╔════╝
            ★☆██║.....██║██║
            ★☆██║ ... ██║██║
            ★☆██████╔╝╚██████╗
            ★☆╚═════╝ //.╚═════╝
            ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
            COMICS

Comment

Originally posted by cherryblossom12 View Post
              Oh my gosh, the characters look so great! I was thinking that the two females might look so similar because they are supposed to be the mother daughter pair, Persephone and Demeter. If that was the case it would make sense for them to have similar faces, but that is just my totally random theory! Thanks for posting about the images, I never would have found them otherwise!
              -Natalie
              That's a great theory. I think you might be right!

Originally posted by Darlin View Post
              I saw them the other day. I considered posting about it but I posted about the site having the MED characters back before MED came out and mods closed my thread. Since this one is still open I'll say that the man standing in front of the tree can be see from far away in the screenshot with the phone. You can see a profile view of his whole body just to the right of the phone. Part of his face is blocked by the phone.
              Yes, I posted a thread about the MED characters on the Russian site before HeR officially released them and the same thing happened: a mod closed it and told me to write an e-mail to HeR and tell them about it. So I did. I was surprised that this thread is still alive, don't get me wrong, I'm happy I can read your opinions about the characters but I am surprised.

But what about Melinda Rossi (was that her name?)? We already know that there will be a character named Melinda, but on the Russian site there was no character with the name...
              Last edited by Vanilla Muffin; August 12, 2014, 08:46 AM. Reason: Forgot about Melinda Rossi

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Muffin View Post
                But what about Melinda Rossi (was that her name?)? We already know that there will be a character named Melinda, but on the Russian site there was no character with the name...
                I wonder about her, too. I have three different theories: 1) the Russian site didn't post a picture of her yet, 2) one of the female characters listed was named incorrectly and is Melinda, or 3) HeR changed her character's name (unlikely).

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
                Last edited by disneygirl12; August 12, 2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

But what about Melinda Rossi (was that her name?)? We already know that there will be a character named Melinda, but on the Russian site there was no character with the name... [/INDENT]

You know I was thinking along with some others that this might be some kind of play, because if you look at their names
                  XENIA DOUKAS
                  GRIGOR KARAKINOS
                  NIOBE PAPADAKI
                  THANOS GANAS

Those all sound like ancient Greek names and one of their real names in Melinda Rossi and they are using these ancient Greek stage names because they are in a play or maybe it's a themed museum; the screen shot little Jackalope released could point to this because the words in the far say "life in ancient Greece" maybe at this museum or play you can experience "life in ancient Greece"
                  Last edited by SuperSonik; August 12, 2014, 09:40 AM.
                  ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
                  ★☆██████╗ /./.██████╗
                  ★☆██╔══██╗.██╔════╝
                  ★☆██║.....██║██║
                  ★☆██║ ... ██║██║
                  ★☆██████╔╝╚██████╗
                  ★☆╚═════╝ //.╚═════╝
                  ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
                  COMICS

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSonik View Post
                    You know I was thinking along with some others that this might be some kind of play, because if you look at their names
                    XENIS DOUKAS
                    GROGOR KARAKINOS
                    NIOBE PAPADAKI
                    THANOS GANAS

Those all sound like ancient Greek stage names and one of their real names in Melinda Rossi and they are using these ancient Greek names because they are in a play or maybe it's a themed museum; the screen shot little Jackalope released could point to this because the words in the far say "life in ancient Greece" maybe at this museum or play you can experience "life in ancient Greece"
                    That's a really great theory! I'll bet that's it.

Comment

Just to clarify these names were:

XENIS DOUKAS - Xenia Doukas
                      GROGOR KARAKINOS - Grigor Karakinos

and on another site I saw Melina Rosi had...
                      her photo as a phone friend.
                      Last edited by LadyLinda; August 14, 2014, 07:24 AM.
                      ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
                      LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

WOW!
                        I think these are real!
                        Frank and Joe definitely look different. . . I can't decide whether I like them more or not with seeing them animated.
                        The suspects appear either fuming a movie or putting on a play, in my opinion.
                        I think that the characters look great, but I also really hope that more will be revealed. I'm disappointed at not seeing Bess and/or George anywhere on there, because it seemed that HeR was hinting at them returning in LIE.
                        I also would've liked to see Ned on the character list, even though I didn't really expect him to be.
                        Great thread! Thanks for letting us know about these characters!
                        GOD is not dead!!
                        He's truly alive!

I love JESUS!!!!!!

Hey, Villians! It's Time To Kidnap Ned! CLICK HERE For My Petition!
                        Charlotte had a secret...
                        Ned's been kidnapped...
                        And his name was Jackson.
                        Will he survive?
                        Want to know more? Read my AE: Down In Flames
                        Thanks to everyone who rated this AE 5 stars!
                        Or will Nancy be going home with one less boyfriend - and one more scottish heartbreak?
                        Want to know what happens? Read my AE:
                        Il Fantsma is on the loose...and so is "someone's" jealousy.
                        ThE GrEeN EyEd MoNsTeR. Jealousy can be deadly.

Love suspense, danger, kidnappings, romance (just a little), Nancy Drew (obviously), and Ned? You'll love my AEs!

What do I call the mesaage boards? Facebook for HeRians.

Comment

I'm more excited about the new pictures of Frank and Joe than the other characters to be honest. (I actually skimmed through the characters, as I don't want to meet them until I'm playing the game.)
                          I'm going to summarize how I feel about F&J's new look...

Frank: Weeelll, he might have been looked a bit better if he was TALLER THAN JOE, but other than that he's okay. I pictured his face to be a bit thinner though. Still, he is a lot better than he was in CRE. In CRE he looked as if he were perpetually dazed by Nancy's presence. XD

Joe: Hmmm. Once again, they made him taller than Frank, which I'm sure will alaways drive me nuts whenever I call them in the game, but the main problem I have with his look, is that goofy, immature Joe seems too well groomed and polished. IMO, his hair should be perpetually ruffled, kind of like in TRN. I've always pictured him as he looked in TRN.

Aside from the fact that I'm crazy excited to see these pictures, I feel really bad for HeR. The grand reveal of the screenshots has been ruined!

;+ *; ,.;*+ ;
                          ., * ' ' . ,` "* ;.'+' ;

Greater love has no one than this,
                          that a man lay down his life for his friends.

.,;*+.* John 15:13 *.*;,.
                          The silent spy awaits -
                          ♦ + Dottore'sBANE ... has no remedy. + ♦
                          ^Please click^ my VEN ae :)

Comment

For MED, I also posted about the russian site, and the post was taken down, but they explained to me in a PM that it wasnt against the rules to post about other sites, but there was a problem that the MED beta had leaked onto the internet and they were trying to stop people from downloading it illegally. I think the russian site had mentioned the beta or something, anyways maybe that is why this thread is still alive!

Also i have to say that Frank and Joe for me will forever be like they were in TRN. HeR got them soooo right, that even after all these years their look still stays in the memory. I wish they would just go back to those characters : )
                            Last edited by paperstreet; August 12, 2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Characters...??

I'm not too sure about these images (having had a quick look at them). It all looks very detailed in very similar art design to Her Interactive's and their character models. I hope their accounts haven't been hacked!

Nonetheless, I am looking forward to HeRs version of the characters, screenshots etc. when they come out.
                              "All good things come to those who wait". - Violet Fane

Comment

Originally posted by secretsleuth89 View Post
                                I'm not too sure about these images (having had a quick look at them). It all looks very detailed in very similar art design to Her Interactive's and their character models. I hope their accounts haven't been hacked!

Nonetheless, I am looking forward to HeRs version of the characters, screenshots etc. when they come out.
                                I think that they may have been hacked, or a beta linked the info. I don't actually like the way some of the characters on the site look so I'm kind of hoping that's not really them, but the Hardy Boys actually do look exactly like that (look at HeR's FB!). The pic of the Hardy's is accurate, which leads me to believe that someone totally leaked these pictures.

Like I said before, I kind of don't like the characters, though. The 2nd lady looks nice, but they all seem very, I don't know, stereotypical? Not a single one is wearing modern Greek style.

I am very curious what this mystery is about...

- Ella
                                .¸•*¨¯¨*•¸...........¸•*¨¯¨*•¸
                                (.....*·-·´`•.,¸_¸,.•´`·-·*....)
                                .`•¸........Happy........¸•´
                                ....)....Halloween....(
                                .¸•´¸•*¨¯¨*•¸....¸•*¨¯¨*•¸`•¸
                                (...`·-·*......)..(.....*·-·´...)
                                .`•.,¸__¸,.•´....`•.,¸__¸,.•´ ©×MG×

Thanks for the sig!
                                I've solved every case, and I cannot wait for another! Bring on mystery number 32!

Comment

Working...
                                X