Cover Art Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover Art Revealed!

Do you like the cover? What are your thoughts on it?

I think it's very beautiful! The most beautiful one yet!

Comment

I think that it's beautiful! My only problem is that the tagline calls it a Drama... Does that mean this isn't going to be a mystery game, just like MED?

;+ *; ,.;*+ ;
      ., * ' ' . ,` "* ;.'+' ;

Greater love has no one than this,
      that a man lay down his life for his friends.

.,;*+.* John 15:13 *.*;,.
      The silent spy awaits -
      ♦ + Dottore'sBANE ... has no remedy. + ♦
      ^Please click^ my VEN ae :)

Comment

Wow I love it!!!!!!!!!!! They've never had a pinkish/purple color scheme before, and I really like it! And finally the main image on the cover isn't a person, as it has been since TMB :P Also, I think the characters on the Russian site must be real, because the hand of Hades is similar to the "Hades" costume design of one of the characters. I'm really intrigued as to how there's going to be a "labyrinth" and an "underworld" so to speak, and what the actual plot is! Though I think it's fairly certain these people are actors in a play about this myth since the caption says, "Thread your way through a maze of deceit in this epic Greek drama."
        To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
        Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

I love it! The colors are amazing and the detail is gorgeous. I can't wait to see it in person!

Comment

I love it, especially the colors. I can't wait for the game!

Comment

I'm...not wild about this cover at all. I will say that the composition and styling is much better than MED's - but at the same time, something about the use of color and the subject matter makes it look like a hidden object game. Of course that's a matter of taste, but it just doesn't appeal to me. The flowers on the woman's arm are probably my least favorite part.

Either way, as I said, it's a well-done cover even if I don't care for it! I think it was a very cool idea to separate it into two halves via the outstretched arms, too.
              neverending song
              2008-2018

So far from me walks your dear self
              So far from me too is your home
              to which I can never find my way
              your fairy tale...

Comment

My thoughts on it: I think it's very beautiful! I like how the cover doesn't have a face in the middle of it, although it never bothered me when it did. I like how half of it is light colors and half of it is darker colors, which reminds me of an Angel vs. Devil type atmosphere. I also love the flowers! This is an awesome cover and I'm very excited to play the game!

Comment

Originally posted by tsukiakari View Post
                  I'm...not wild about this cover at all. I will say that the composition and styling is much better than MED's - but at the same time, something about the use of color and the subject matter makes it look like a hidden object game. Of course that's a matter of taste, but it just doesn't appeal to me. The flowers on the woman's arm are probably my least favorite part.

Either way, as I said, it's a well-done cover even if I don't care for it! I think it was a very cool idea to separate it into two halves via the outstretched arms, too.
                  Personally, I love the flowers because it proves again that HeR pays attention to details :) Persephone is the goddess of flowers and springtime. :D
                  To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
                  Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

I LOVE the cover! It looks so cool! I, too, am still confused about what the whole mystery is, though, and that worries me. I was hoping the little tagline would clarify what the mystery is but it really doesn't. I'm just praying that there actually IS a mystery this time. I'm also hoping it's not just "mysterious accidents" again. This game has me very curious, slightly worried, but mostly VERY excited! I know nothing about Greek mythology so it'll be fun to learn! The box cover looks fantastic and I can't wait to learn more!

--Derek

Comment

I love it! I love the colors and the way the hands split it in half and the fact that someone's face finally isn't the main focal point like it has been every time since TMB. This is definitely my favorite cover we've had in a while.
                      - Kristina 😊

I've solved:
                      SCK(1&2) STFD MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA
                      CUR
                      CLK TRN DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN
                      WAC TOT SAW CAP ASH TMB DED GTH SPY MED
                      LIE SEA

LCC RED

Comment

I love it! It looks beautiful and scary at the same time. The reason why I love it so much is because there is no character face on it, like it has been since TMB. I think HER heard us when we said we were tired of have one face on the cover rather than scenes.

Julesy
                        Happy 92nd Birthday,
                        Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Originally posted by Ndfan1234 View Post
                          Personally, I love the flowers because it proves again that HeR pays attention to details :) Persephone is the goddess of flowers and springtime. :D
                          That's very true! I'm thinking the cover will grow on me, because I really can't say that it's badly made at all. The more I look at it, the more I'll get used to it, I think. My first reaction to something usually ends up being very different from my final opinion.

I have to say that I agree with everyone mentioning the lack of a face, too. Judging by what I've seen and heard about LIE, it would be kind of awkward to have a face on the cover, so it's refreshing to see a change in style.
                          neverending song
                          2008-2018

So far from me walks your dear self
                          So far from me too is your home
                          to which I can never find my way
                          your fairy tale...

Comment

Looks like I have a new favorite cover art for the ND games!

Seriously, this game's cover is absolutely gorgeous. I love the magenta color - I think STFD was the last "magenta" kind of game we've had, and that was such a while ago! I love the focus on the pomegranate and the contrast between the sunny outside and the dark presumably labyrinth.

I think all of my worries for this game have faded away. Her Interactive, I applaud you.
                            .........I think Earth is a pretty great place.....¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
                            ...........That's saying something....¸.·`.......`·-·`
                            ...¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸ 'cause I've been through outer space!
                            ...`·-·`.......` · . , ¸ _ ¸ , . · `(_¸ , . · `

Hope everyone's having a great summer!

Comment

Wow, it's so beautiful!!!
                              I love how colorful and detailed it is
                              Niacin.

Comment

Working...
                              X