HeRs comment on new voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HeRs comment on new voice

Someone on Facebook asked if that the person who says "join me on my new adventure" at the end of the MID promo is the new Nancy or a placeholder, and HeR replied "it could very well be a combination of both"

What do you think that means? It sounds like maybe she will do just one game. so she is a new nancy for MID, but just a placeholder til they find someone else

Originally posted by paperstreet View Post
    Someone on Facebook asked if that the person who says "join me on my new adventure" at the end of the MID promo is the new Nancy or a placeholder, and HeR replied "it could very well be a combination of both"

What do you think that means? It sounds like maybe she will do just one game. so she is a new nancy for MID, but just a placeholder til they find someone else
    My opinion is that the voice at the end of MID promo is Danni Krehbiel's but that Her voice is just a placeholder while HeR looks for a new voice actress. I don't think they will use a New Voice for MID and then another voice for the next game they just didn't want to use Lani's voices in the MID preview because it could give the impression that Lani is continuing.

Comment

That's what I'm thinking too. That she's just a placeholder till the new voice. Not looking forward to it. Kinda don't want to even play it. Not to get off topic.

But I think that girls voice just did the trailer and another person is doing the whole game.
      Hollywood Nights... .. -:|:-
      .. -:|:- ..............,•*¨¯¨*•, ...... -:|:-
      ......,•*¨¯¨*•, .....',¸¸,• .....`•. ................•´¯)
      .....( ... •,¸¸,'.. -:|:- . ..........`×.,¸__¸,.×´ ..•´
      ......`•. ...................,•*¨¯¨*•, ...........•´
      ..........`•. ....`•. ....',¸¸,• ....). -:|:- ( ..............,•*¨¯¨*•,
      .. -:|:- .....`•. . `•. `×.,¸__¸,.×´ .........`×.,¸__¸,.×´ ... •,¸¸,'
      ..................`•.¸_) .....................................-:|:-

©L.bulldog + Tigerpaw

Comment

If I remember correctly, Danni had under her resume another character she was voicing for MID. Maybe she is actually voicing that game, but as the character she is listed as, not as Nancy Drew. Until they can find another person for Nancy, she could've been the placeholder as she was already hired by HeR.
        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . * * *
        " be silly, be honest, be kind. "
        . •- ralph waldo emerson.

Thanks Katelyn Ann! These are words to live by!
        R.I.P. Ryan and Marvin 10/3/14 <3 Fly high boys
        R.I.P. Erin, my beautiful angel 12/22/15

Comment

I am getting really tired of these cryptic/evasive answers we have been getting in response to direct questions. While I realize that the company is in a state of flux right now, not getting straight answers to questions doesn't inspire confidence in me in regards to the future. This pattern all seemed to start when they got rid of Lani. Oh well, it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedbear2 View Post
            I am getting really tired of these cryptic/evasive answers we have been getting in response to direct questions. While I realize that the company is in a state of flux right now, not getting straight answers to questions doesn't inspire confidence in me in regards to the future. This pattern all seemed to start when they got rid of Lani. Oh well, it is what it is.
            I agree, I think the August letter has worried people even more. It would be nice if we could continue to get monthly updates with HeR updating us on the progress of MID. I fear if we don't hear anything else for the next few months the next update will be bad news like a delay or worse. I guess we should remain patient, we have been spoiled over the years having 2 games a year and not having to wait too long for news so having to wait can be a bit frustrating lol.

Comment

Agreed. I don't expect HER to tell us everything, but constantly answering in a cryptic fashion just creates more worries among the fans. By actually giving out proper responses, they wouldn't have to keep doing 'letters to the fans' and the like.

Comment

I really don't see how it could be a combination of both, unless A) HeR hasn't made the final decision and used a file from an audition or B) it's actually two voices combined in some fancy editing-magic to sound like one and throw us off the scent completely. Otherwise, I'm thinking that HeR just doesn't want to tell us what the deal is.
                SCK STFD MHM TRT FIN
                SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA
                CUR CLK TRN DAN CRE
                ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN
                WAV TOT SAW CAP ASH
                TMB DEDGTH SPY MED

SCK2 LCC RED iSHA

...How? I Dare to Play

Do you have concerns about MID? Ask HeR for a demo

Comment

You said it. They've shown that they're perfectly willing to just not answer questions at all; if they don't want to give clear answers now, they could always just stick to "no comment" or something similar.
                  neverending song
                  2008-2018

So far from me walks your dear self
                  So far from me too is your home
                  to which I can never find my way
                  your fairy tale...

Comment

Working...
                  X