No announcement yet.

MID Discussion, Release Date, Unity Etc Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I did a little sleuthing and saw HeR usually start to release information about fall games (I went back as Alibi in Ashes) around July when the game came out around October...

I'm really hoping HeR would give lots of new information about Midnight in Salem every day within a month!
    ~ MD12 ~

Comment

• Originally posted by mdetective12 View Post
      So, I did a little sleuthing and saw HeR usually start to release information about fall games (I went back as Alibi in Ashes) around July when the game came out around October...

I'm really hoping HeR would give lots of new information about Midnight in Salem every day within a month!
      Remember the release date is November though, not October this time, so (assuming they do things as they did in the past, which isn't certain) don't get discouraged if July is still info-sparse.
      Listen, my child, to this story of dreams,
      And know that the beginning is more difficult than it seems.
      When the ten daughters are reunited in order,
      When the four-sided box loses its border,
      When the eye of the phoenix is in your hand,
      When the bird of fire can see again,
      When the moon sleeps and the sun plays,
      The king of the sky will shine his rays,
      And hidden beneath a river of colors
      Will lie a gate to golden wonders.

Comment

• Originally posted by emikat80 View Post
        Remember the release date is November though, not October this time, so (assuming they do things as they did in the past, which isn't certain) don't get discouraged if July is still info-sparse.
        But preorders start in October.

Comment

• Oh, when I say when the game came out around October, I meant the fall games usually released in October. In this case, MID is coming out in November and pre-orders are in October...about a month after the usual fall release...
          ~ MD12 ~

Comment

Working...
          X