Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Against my better judgement I will probably preorder a physical copy of this game. I love Salem, witchcraft and spooks so this is me hoping that HER will do it justice. This game will probably make or break it for me and help me decide whether to keep buying HER games in the future.
    While I've considered online downloads in the past (if only to have earlier access to play the game right when it comes out), I wouldn't do it without a backup disc. I don't think I've done that with any of the games though cause I'd rather be able to hold my purchases in my hand.
    Case Closed!:
    SCK2, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED, GTH, SPY, MED, LIE, SEA.

Currently anticipating: ND #33: Midnight in Salem!

Comment

Im hoping there actually will be physical copies sold. It doesn’t look like they sell many physical copies of the old games anymore. I had to buy a used copy of SEA on eBay.
      Last edited by bumblebeex3; July 25th, 2019, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebeex3 View Post
        Im hoping there actually will be physical copies sold. It doesn’t look like they sell many physical copies of the old games anymore. I had to buy a used copy of SEA on eBay.
        I might download to the laptop, but I would also like to have a physical copy. Guess we will find out closer to the release date, what is available.
        Pharaoh´s Tomb

Comment

Has anyone ever ordered a backup disk with their online order? Even if they don't sell "physical" versions of the games isn't that kinda a way to get a physical copy sent to you (probably without all the marketing cover art)?
          Case Closed!:
          SCK2, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED, GTH, SPY, MED, LIE, SEA.

Currently anticipating: ND #33: Midnight in Salem!

Comment

Originally posted by Tophat View Post
            Has anyone ever ordered a backup disk with their online order? Even if they don't sell "physical" versions of the games isn't that kinda a way to get a physical copy sent to you (probably without all the marketing cover art)?
            Yes, I have. Since I got the Mac digital version though, the backup disc will only work on a Mac instead of on both like with a regular physical copy (at least I think it doesn't work on Windows). So it might limit you to one operating system but yes that is a possible work around.
            Life brings tears, smiles, and memories.
            The tears dry, and the smiles fade,
            but the memories last forever.

Comment

Please remember that all MID discussion now needs to be done on the MID board. Thank you.
              ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
              ((
              ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
              ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
              ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
              .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
              Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
              FAQ and New Member Resources
              [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
              X