Have Physical Copies of MID Shipped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Physical Copies of MID Shipped?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this (I haven't posted on the message boards in a long time.), but I was wondering if any physical copies of the game had shipped? Mine hasn't, and I know they said they would ship in the order they were received. I ordered during the first hour of preorders, so I thought it might ship yesterday, but it hasn't. I was just wondering if anyone had their copy ship yet? I haven't heard anyone mention it. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question!

Thank you Royal Payne for the signature!

Yeah, as far as I know, they said they were going to ship in the order they were received. You might want to email or call customer service and give them your order number and let them know your situation.

Comment

Thank you! I already called customer service. They said I would get a confirmation email when it ships. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten an email yet? I haven't heard anyone mention it, and I was just wondering if they actually started shipping yet?

Comment

No. No email, no response from customer service, and no shipment.
        I am a mystery you will never solve!

Comment

I also ordered on the preorder date and have not received a shipment confirmation. I'm hoping it ships tomorrow! Fingers crossed :)
          []--MASTER♥♥SLEUTH]--»
          HJM©

Comment

My game has shipped! I wonder if they didn't begin shipping until today? Oh, well, at least we know they're shipping now. Hopefully both your copies will ship soon!

Comment

I got my tracking email yesterday and received my game today!

Comment

still waiting, and email customer service.
                it is coming saturday 12-14-19, they gave me a tracking number, and how to track it.
                Last edited by over 40; December 9, 2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Well, for some unknown reason to me, my physical game order was cancelled by them. I am waiting to find out why. This has never happened to me before.

Update: I had to place a new order. Good news! I ordered today and they shipped it today! Thanks HER staff!
                  Last edited by MysteryGal2; December 12, 2019, 03:18 PM.
                  ---------------------------------------------------

My fav ND games: DDI , SSR, CKC, GDML,
                  TRT , MHM , & SSH

His mercy is new every morning.

Comment

I got an email a few days after the game release date saying my game shipped and the date has gotten pushed back a few times on the package tracking, but hopefully it will come by the end of this week!
                    At this point I wouldn't think that it is HeR's fault that the delivery date keeps getting pushed back. Don't know if I'm allowed to say how it's coming, but lets just say I always have trouble with the company anyway, so I wasn't really surprised when I kept seeing the date of delivery getting pushed back...
                    ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
                    (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
                    .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
                    ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

..(\/)
                    ..( ..)
                    c('')('')

Comment

Working...
                    X