Nancy Drew Games on Other Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy Drew Games on Other Devices

I just finished The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on the Wii for many times (not sure how many times I've played) and despite the loading and the navigation taking a long time to get to one area to the next, I thought it was fun (I do have a love-hate relationship with one part though)!

It was pretty cool to play a game other than the PC and it would be awesome if you could play the games on IOS. I know there is Ghost of Thornton Hall for the iPad but you can't play it on the iPhone but I think it would be really fun to play all the games on the iPhone as well, just like how other games I played when I was younger got turned into iPhone games.

I'm just wondering if there were originally going to be another game for the Wii. I saw online (which is probably not true) that The Haunting of Castle Malloy was going to be for the Wii and the Silent Spy for the iPad. I remember they were going to put another game on the iPad but didn't know about the second Wii game or something.

Also, it would be nice if they did a third Dossier game, even though they are all for the PC... And I remember something about this part about putting games on devices in a survey HeR did sometime ago...

Lastly, I didn't know where to put this so hopefully this was the best place.
    ~ MD12 ~

It would be so cool if they put games on the Nintendo Switch! I do hope they do put some more on the iPhone!

Comment

Working...
    X