Nancy Drew Games on Other Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy Drew Games on Other Devices

I just finished The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on the Wii for many times (not sure how many times I've played) and despite the loading and the navigation taking a long time to get to one area to the next, I thought it was fun (I do have a love-hate relationship with one part though)!

It was pretty cool to play a game other than the PC and it would be awesome if you could play the games on IOS. I know there is Ghost of Thornton Hall for the iPad but you can't play it on the iPhone but I think it would be really fun to play all the games on the iPhone as well, just like how other games I played when I was younger got turned into iPhone games.

I'm just wondering if there were originally going to be another game for the Wii. I saw online (which is probably not true) that The Haunting of Castle Malloy was going to be for the Wii and the Silent Spy for the iPad. I remember they were going to put another game on the iPad but didn't know about the second Wii game or something.

Also, it would be nice if they did a third Dossier game, even though they are all for the PC... And I remember something about this part about putting games on devices in a survey HeR did sometime ago...

Lastly, I didn't know where to put this so hopefully this was the best place.
    ~ MD12 ~

It would be so cool if they put games on the Nintendo Switch! I do hope they do put some more on the iPhone!

Comment

Originally posted by Addison Hammond View Post
      It would be so cool if they put games on the Nintendo Switch! I do hope they do put some more on the iPhone!
      Totally agree about Switch! I bought a Nintendo Switch two months ago and it would be so cool to play Nancy Drew games on it. You can try Timbleweed Park and The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark while waiting for Nancy Drew games for Switch. My favorite Nancy Drew game is Silent Spy and these two games are reminding me of Silent Spy. I'm so glad that I bought a Switch before going into quarantine at my mother's flat in Greece, otherwise, it would be so boring to stay here all alone for two weeks.

Comment

Working...
      X