next game we NEED something??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next game we NEED something??!

I think I am speaking for all of the herinteractive nancy drew community when I say we are so desperate for ANY information in regards to the next game. Will there be one? how far in development? Can we get some kind of preview if so?
    It is so hard to remain a faithful fan when we are not getting anything back!
    Please give us a reason to keep supporting the company!
    I absolutely love these games, ( Midnight in Salem included! It was different but I still loved it!)
    Hearing any news that there at least will be a next game would be reassuring

I agree! Any information at all, even if it’s just a title and letting us know that they are indeed working on it, instead of just ‘We plan to make another game’...

Comment

Yeah I miss the old days where they updated us fans with stuff a lot. I think it was either every day (meaning Monday-Friday) or a lot. Don't think we would go back to the old team but would be really cool if they did or something similar.
      ~ MD12 ~

Comment

Agree 100%! I'm also in the minority who loved and fully supported MID, but like everyone else I really don't love HeR's continued radio silence and complete lack of communication with the fanbase over the past years. If they truly are working on a new game, then why not give us a title or even just a status update on what they're working on? Anything other than saying "we're working on it" and expecting us to take their word for it would go a long way.
        Rock and roll, dear.

Comment

I think we are being weaned against our will. Waaaaaaah!

But seriously. HeR has said something, long ago, regarding a game # 34. There is at least one thread about #34 and Austria. I dunno. I will wait and find out about that. Meanwhile, I started a new game. It could be fun because it helps us to think of games 1 - 33 (even if it tells us nothing about the possibility or potentials of the still elusive game # 34 which may or may not involve Nancy, Neddy, and Austria).

What are you, one of the Hardy Boys?
          Hey. The Hardy Boys solved every case!
          (look for it in The Gourmet Detective: Death al Dente movie)

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Game #34, and I'm currently replaying Game #32 Sea of Darkness.

Originally posted by Solver View Post
            I think we are being weaned against our will. Waaaaaaah!

There is at least one thread about #34 and Austria. I dunno. I will wait and find out about that. Meanwhile, I started a new game. It could be fun because it helps us to think of games 1 - 33 (even if it tells us nothing about the possibility or potentials of the still elusive game # 34 which may or may not involve Nancy, Neddy, and Austria).
            Yeah, that's what I heard from HeR as well about Game #34 and it will take place in Austria. I hope they will bring Frank and Joe Hardy back, keeping my fingers crossed. I'm still keeping up with HeR's Twitter updates, I think we can get more inside scoops there😉
            (¯¨`·¸·´¨¯) On a deeper level, purple symbolizes
            .`·.¸..¸.·´ loyalty, dignity, wisdom
            .......`´·.,¸_¸,.·´¨¯).....¸·´¨¯) and truth.
            ...................¸·´...¸·´...¸·´...¸·`¨¯¨`·¸
            ................¸·´...¸·´.....(_¸.·`.....*·-·`
            ...............(_¸.·´ ©dg12+ND9

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") put this bunny on your signature if you want HeR to keep making nancy drew games forever!

Comment

Working...
            X