Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital mystery!

Hi everyone!
    I was just thinking how awesome it would be to have a hospital mystery! I was thinking the setting would be really cool, and you would have to do hospital chores( it wouldnt be bloody or anything like that) but you could visit hospital patients to investigate. maybe something having to do with an accident at the hospital? Im completely open to suggestions, I just thought it would mostly be a really cool setting!

thanks so much!! let me know what you think!
    One time I want Nancy to say "It's Unlocked!!!!" If you want that to happen too, copy and past this on to your singnature!!

softball's my name, winning is my game....
    Minnesota Moose!

"Me without you is like a shoe without laces, and nerd without braces, and a
    sentencewithoutspaces"

SOFTBALL:
    Obsessed........It's what the lazy call the dedicated.

Awesome idea!! That's a great setting! There could be something like someone that was in okay condition mysteriously died. They could've come in for a knee surgery and they could come out and be fine... then they might be told to stay overnight if the anesthatia (sp) made them nausceous and then in the morning they were in critical condition! Maybe that's too gore but any case taking place in a hospital would be enjoyable.
    ........ ,•*¨¯¨*•.¸ .. Cause mirrors can’t see your heart
    ........ ',¸¸,• ..... `•.,¸_¸,.>................¸.-•-.¸
    ..<•-.¸ ........................|¯ `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ........)
    .........`•.,¸_¸,.•´¯) .... ¸.-•> ............... <•´
    (_¸.•´ ©L.bulldog & Rise Against

sorry I've been gone so long.
    really miss you all!
    -rachel <3

Comment

Originally posted by softballchick96 View Post
      Hi everyone!
      I was just thinking how awesome it would be to have a hospital mystery! I was thinking the setting would be really cool, and you would have to do hospital chores( it wouldnt be bloody or anything like that) but you could visit hospital patients to investigate. maybe something having to do with an accident at the hospital? Im completely open to suggestions, I just thought it would mostly be a really cool setting!

thanks so much!! let me know what you think!
      great theory! someone could of died mysteriously, that's what i suggest.
      Nancy Drew rocks! i'm waiting patiently for ND 26

Comment

great idea's guys! thanks reps!
        One time I want Nancy to say "It's Unlocked!!!!" If you want that to happen too, copy and past this on to your singnature!!

Minnesota Moose!

sentencewithoutspaces"

SOFTBALL:

Comment

I agree! I want to be a doctor when I grow up so I think a hospital setting would be very interesting, plus there would be soo many patients to "check in" on. (Snoop)Creative. :) Sign me up.

Rosie

Comment

Yeah. Someone could get unplugged from their machines or something. And the hospital could be "haunted" or have a creepy nurse on the 4th floor. And maybe one of the suspects could be a hypochonriac (faking diseases to get attention) and she/he is the main suspect. Sorry if I seem overexcited, but I usually am on this board.
            My Petitions
            Click them, please!:
            Nancy and the Scottish Play
            Nancy Drew @ Comic-Con!!!
            Nancy on the Queen Mary!!!

You know you play too much Nancy Drew when you call your boyfriend and tell him you "could use a hint."
            <3-Amandy Shrew

"-Everything we're about to do is exciting! I'm -----EXCIT---ED!!!"
            F--EF-ERI P---EIX-ES!!! Witc)( of Life 38D

1 Peter 3:3-4

Comment

thanks guys, We should keep this going! I think this would be a really great setting, since there really hasn't been anything else like this.

Minnesota Moose!

sentencewithoutspaces"

SOFTBALL:

Comment

Hey, this sounds really cool! I definitely want this as well. And not just because my parents are nurses. X)

Seriously, though, the ideas you guys are throwing around sound great! I'd definitely play this in a heartbeat.
                (¯`I am a fan of §∂₥uƦ∂،´¯)
                ` -~'~.~'~--...,,__,,...--~'~.~'~- ´

Comment

I love this idea! I seriously think this would be more interesting than traveling to some out of state country! More original than a anicient mummy curse in egypt
                  ....,-»......¸..--..¸
                  ....*•-•´¯`(...«-•*...............«•´¯`•,
                  «´¯`•,......*•,,•´¯`•Shark_Attack•´
                  .....,•*......,•*
                  ...((..«-¤´....¸×´¯`»
                  .....*••-¤-••*©

Comment

Great idea!
                    I was thinking that a hospital mystery could fall in line with a Psychology Ward or some kind of abandoned institution that's mysteriously haunted! I could just imagine Nancy's narration now:
                    "When John Grey invites me to an abandoned psychology ward that's supposedly haunted, how can I refuse the invitation from an old friend? But as soon as I arrive, things go from cheerful, to menacing very quickly. When we all get mysteriously locked inside the ward for the night, mysterious occurrences begin to happen. Are the ghosts of the patients back to haunt the floors, or is there something even more sinister at work? Help me uncover the clues of a ghost chilling mystery in, "Nancy Drew: Secrets of the Haunted Ward"

...Available Soon...Dare to play?
                    You are speaking with an
                    Official Member of S.P.I.E.D.

Comment

This is a really cool idea! I agree, and I'll sign! Being a doctor is something I might want to be when I grow up, and it would be so cool to have a Nancy Drew game with that idea.
                      .........I think Earth is a pretty great place.....¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
                      ...........That's saying something....¸.·`.......`·-·`
                      ...¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸ 'cause I've been through outer space!
                      ...`·-·`.......` · . , ¸ _ ¸ , . · `(_¸ , . · `

Hope everyone's having a great summer!

Comment

Working...
                      X