Petition for Game Merchandise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for Game Merchandise!

Me and my mom were just talking a few minutes ago about the newest game (and the future games, ND25 in particular) and my mom came up with a good idea.

What if HeR somehow, which I don't even know if this is possible, came out with a line of T-shirts that go along with the games? Maybe like a saying from the game? Nothing fancy, just like a plain white or black t-shirt with a little picture on the front of something from the game(s).

For example, I'll put these quotes in spoiler code with the game above it in case no one has played the game yet:

Captive Curse:
    Like a replica of one of the T-Shirts we could buy in the game, like I came to see the monster and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

And don't read this next one if you don't want to know what ND 25 is:

In the trailer for ND 25, there's a logo that says River Heights something on it. If HeR someone managed to even just make a shirt that had river heights on it with an outline of Nancy or something that would be cool!

And there's always some of the most memorable characaters: Maybe a Rick Arlen shirt that says 'Stay Beautiful.' Or a Professor Hotchkiss shirt: 'Rock and Roll Dear' or one of her other funny sayings.

Or any of the sayings from CAP really.

This was just a random idea that we had. Like I said, I don't even know if it's possible for HeR to do anything like this since they are a game company. I just thought since ND 25 is going to be such a huge milestone for them, maybe they could make it even more special by making a little t-shirt that goes along with it?

For mods: if this is the wrong place to post this I'm sorry. I saw you could post petitions on here and I wasn't sure if this one would break any rules or anything since it's about something that goes along with the games.

If you think HeR should at LEAST CONSIDER someday making some t-shirts with funny little sayings from the games let me know and I'll put your name on the petition.

I for one know I'd pay 20$ plus shipping extra to receive a t-shirt that goes along with my game. I mean how many people could say they got a Nancy Drew shirt to go along with their amazing HeR game?

Signatures:
    Here's the updated list (September 18th):

1. poohdoo
    2. polkadot
    3. shadowsinparis
    4. Royal Payne
    5. NancywantClues
    6. Char00
    7. GirlSleuth09
    8. ShadowRancher9
    9. mysteryslayer1
    10. Miri91
    11. dogsrule21
    12. Clueless in SA
    13. SwiMMinsTAr456
    14. nancycat777
    15. Canadian Sleuth
    16. StarMaiden
    17. ♫♪♥IrishGrl♥♪♫
    18. Sugar Pop949
    19. Nancy Drew
    20. ladybug91
    21. GetAClueGirlz
    22. kw_drewfan
    23. nancydrew0816
    24. 2DrewFans
    25. LadyLinda
    26. thecluecrew
    27. TotoroRocks713
    28. newbie324
    29. Dolphin12
    30. 1ll6e
    31. Tabitha
    32. NancyDrew122337
    33. catsrok
    34. Gummibear99
    35. Jupey
    36. hat-dancer
    37. Dana Girls
    38. super slueth593
    39. KarinaKarina
    40. phoenixtear
    41. Safecracker
    42. TeamRosalieIsMe
    43. Drew Detective
    44. titanicgurl
    45. NDbffs4eva
    46. DollEyes17
    47. kalliopiea
    48. PaperLanterns
    49. photochic
    50. DayDreamer2
    51. Poppy Drew
    52. iheartschool
    53. Paradise ♥
    54. codecracker12
    55. Nancyclue2565
    56. vjw1234
    57. letshappybento!
    58. vitaminmc
    59. dellkitty
    60. Daisysgirl
    61. NancyDrew31fan
    Last edited by poohdoo; October 7, 2011, 12:08 PM.
    "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸
    You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet,`·-·*©_`*·.,¸_¸,.·*´¨¯))
    there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
    ~Bilbo Baggins; from The Fellowship of the Ring.

I would love to see that happen.
    Do NOT click on this link if your wanting to see an ordinary petition!

DONT CLICK HERE--->

Comment

Sounds great! I'll sign. I just hope they don't end up charging sky-high prices.
      x`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`+ +`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`x
      shadowsinparis
      ©SL

I used to hate orange
      » g «
      until I saw this tessera...
      -Colin Baxter

a few of my threads

Comment

Whoa, I was just thinking about that! In SAW, the avatars on Yumi's computer can wear a HeR T-shirt, and I was just thinking about how I wished I had one like it. (I also wouldn't mind having a HeR mug, like they had in the first ND games.) So to make a long story short, would you add my name please? :)
        Penelope Payne (just a nickname) & company 🦄 Seastar 🐼 Panda 🦔 Phillip the Pygmypuff 🐎 Stardust 🖖 Spock 🐊 Albert the Sheepigator 🌛 Count Vismak

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Payne View Post
          Whoa, I was just thinking about that! In SAW, the avatars on Yumi's computer can wear a HeR T-shirt, and I was just thinking about how I wished I had one like it. (I also wouldn't mind having a HeR mug, like they had in the first ND games.) So to make a long story short, would you add my name please? :)
          ROFL, same. ;) I actually asked my Mom if she could make one for me!

I'm sure HeR could do this, if given the inclination. Obviously, they would not be making the shirts personally, but there's no reason they couldn't contract for a company to produce some. One concern would be the demand though, after all, "Nancy Drew Slueths" does already sell shirts and things. But, I've honestly wanted this for years now, so definitely sign me up! Who knows, maybe we can get them to do it!

Cou and Co. : alligator:
          always
          - a cre ae

Comment

I would buy a HeR mug!
            And a T-shirt or mouse mat with one of their quotes on it:
            "For girls you aren't afraid of a mouse"
            or
            "Dare to play"
            sweet idea!
            For girls who aren't afraid of a mouse......

Comment

I would definitely buy a HeR mouse pad, or mug, or other kind of merchandise. I was actually just thinking about that, (but I was thinking more along the lines of, KoKo Kringle merchandise ) sign me up!
              Listen my child to this story of dreams
              And know that the beginning is more difficult than it seems...

Comment

Love it!

I'd buy a mouse pad. I love that idea! I'd also buy little trinkets and things mentioned or used in specific games. Great idea!
                S H A D O W R A N C H E R 9

"It's Locked!" -Nancy Drew
                SCKx2,MHM, TRT, FNS, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT
                SAW,CAP
                THE HUNGER GAMES
                the games begin 3/23/12

Comment

i like the idea. sign me up. another thing for CAP that can be merchandise is the necklace as seen in the game

Comment

Oh my gosh YES YES YES! I love collectibles.

If they made little collectible trinkets of memorable things from the games I would buy them!

The HER mug, t-shirts, the phone charms from SAW. I think little replicas of things you actually saw in the game would be really fun. Like the dolls from the Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon and things like that!

If they charged a little more and sold them with the games as new special edition packs sort of as a celebration of their 25th game that would be a great promotional thing.

Her Interactive and Nancy Drew! 25 games and still going!
                    This too shall pass~~~~

Comment

Sign me up! I would definately buy a lot of this sort of stuff if/when they do start making it!
                      WHEN I GET OLDER AND MY
                      LITTLE GIRLS ASK ME "WHO

WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE?"
                      I DON'T WANNA PULL OUT
                      OLD PHOTOGRAPHS. I WANT
                      TO POINT ACROSS THE ROOM
                      AND SAY HE'S SITTING
                      over there
                      [c]emily<3
                      † I'm a christian! †

Comment

I love all of your ideas! I hadn't even though about the mugs or the phone charms even. I just thought maybe having like a t-shirt at least would be a really cool idea and I know a lot of people would be really interested in it.

Maybe they could release both pins or pens as well with HER game stuff on it?

I love the idea of making it for the 25th game as a promotional thing. That would be such a fun thing to do and HER would have a chance to test it out to see what the fans thought of the merchandise.

Here's the updated list:
                        1. poohdoo
                        2. polkadot
                        3. shadowsinparis
                        4. Royal Payne
                        5. NancywantClues
                        6. Char00
                        7. GirlSleuth09
                        8. ShadowRancher9
                        9. mysteryslayer1
                        10. Miri91
                        11. dogsrule21
                        Thanks for all the signatures so far. Let's keep this one going so hopefully HER will see and consider giving us merchandise!

**Emma
                        "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸
                        You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet,`·-·*©_`*·.,¸_¸,.·*´¨¯))
                        there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
                        ~Bilbo Baggins; from The Fellowship of the Ring.

Comment

Sign me up.

We have been asking for years for game related stuff to purchase. I want a key chain from every game.

That would last a long time.

Comment

Oooh! Absolutely sign me up! :D I have made my own t-shirts with a Nancy outline, but having products from the games, how awesome would that be!! :D
                            ....¸..¸...¸..¸
                            ...’......‘.’......‘.
                            ...‘...............’
                            .....‘...........’
                            .......‘.......’ If God had intεndεd us to foℓℓoω rεcipεs,
                            .........‘...’ ....Hε ωouℓdn't havε givεn us grandmothεrs.
                            ...........'......~Linda Hεnεℓy

Graziε from Itaℓy for making Nancy’s Baking Sεcrεts Rεvεaℓεd a succεss. Cookiεs, Cakεs, Gεℓato, Bεnto, Parfaits, and 59 rεcipεs in counting, how can you rεsist?
                            Fades by jen885

New Updates Coming Soon!
                            Stay tuned for some authentic Scottish SPY recipes!

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless in SA View Post
                              We have been asking for years for game related stuff to purchase. I want a key chain from every game.
                              T-shirts sound really cool, but key chains would be awesome too! I'm a huge keychain collector and if HeR came out with keychains that would be sooo cool. Also, I thought the T-shirts in CAP were funny and the past games. For DDI there could be a shirt that said "Whales RUULE!" Sign me up! Also, I love the shirts that say WWNDD? (what would nancy drew do?!)
                              Installing The Deadly Device...
                              ███████████████100%

<-- Click on Link to see my first game idea about a cruise ship!

Blue ones are the ones I've completed:
                              SCK - STFD - MHM - TRT - FIN - SSH - DOG - CAR - DDI - SHA - CUR - CLK - TRN - DAN - CRE - ICE - CRY - VEN - HAU - RAN - WAC - TOT - SAW - CAP - ASH - TMB - DED

Comment

Working...
                              X