Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition: Bring back the fun way of learning from the old Nancy Drew Games!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be nice. I love history and it is a fun way to learn something new. Sign me up!
    ......•*¨¯¨*•.Nature Drew
    ....(.....*•-•´............•*¨¯¨*•.
    ..•*¨¯¨*•.¸.............(.....*•-•´
    .`•-•*......)..•*¨¯¨*•...`•.¸...........•*¨¯¨*•.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*-•*..•*¨¯¨*•.¸`•-•*.........(.....*•-•´
    ..•*¨¯¨*•.¸..`•-•*......).•*¨¯¨*•.¸..`•.¸
    .`•-•*.......`•.,¸_¸,.•´..`•-•*......`•-•*

©LadyGreenleaf

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Put the bunny above on your siggy if you want HER to keep making ND games!

Comment

I agree! Please, sign me up! I loved learning different languages and cultures from the games, so I would like for the learning experience continue!
      -Natalie
      I wish I could freeze this moment right here, right now, and live in it forever.” -Peeta, Catching Fire

Comment

I am in total agreement!! TRT was so much deeper because it had so much history in it! Yet as of late, they seem to be lacking in the education department... Please sign me up!
        »sّмε pεّpℓε тнιnκ тнαт »
        …………………writers put their thoughts i n t o sentences.
        ……( вuт тнε тяuтн ιs… )
        …………………………w r i t e r s t h i n k i n s e n t e n c e s.

©MysteryBook

Comment

Old Etheral Quality...

Signed! I agree completely the thing I loved about the older games was their educational, endearing, and old-fashioned aesthetic appeal. The game simply looked like beautifully created history, and now they are so focused on making the games modern with cell phones, and laptops and stuff that isn't necessary that it's lost what I feel once defined Nancy Drew for me.
          All 32 Cases Closed:
          SCK('98) SCK ('10) STFD MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLK TRN DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN WAC TOT SAW CAP ASH TMB DED GTH SPY MED LIE SEA
          ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒʍy ʍeticulous ℛeviews▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ
          LCC RED ₒₒ▫ᵒ TCC

Case In Progress:
          CAP

Check out a book from:
          -▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫´¯`·×-»[иaиcy ∂яεω's lيbяaяy (ℛeʍastered)]--->

"It's Locked" ~ the most frustrating phrase Nancy Drew could ever say!

Comment

I would also like to sign this petition! I loved learning about the Mayan culture and about Marie Antoinette.

Comment

Completely agree! Sign me up!

Comment

I didn't sign this? I'm shocked I didnt because I feel exacly the same way! I mean it's fun to know these little tid bits!
                Sign me up for sure!
                I am Mysterious, I am Quirky But most of all I am
                ♦♥☻GROOVY☻♥♦

♥.'~.'♥.'~Enduring The Cold~'.♥'.~'.♥
                ♥-.♥-.♥Save You Tonight♥-.♥-.♥
                ( \_/ )
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") put this bunny on your siggy if you want HeR to keep making ND games forever!
                For girls who aren't afraid of a mouse

Comment

Sign me up! Since I'm a huge scholar, I'm all for it ;P

Comment

Wow, guys, 22 signatures already? Thanks to all of you for your support so far!
                    ~*My reviews and my petition!*~
                    *Ransom of the Seven Ships
                    *Warnings at Waverly Academy
                    *Trail of the Twister
                    *Secrets Can Kill - Remastered
                    *The Captive Curse
                    *Tomb of the Lost Queen

Comment

Yes!

Sign me up! I'd love to have another game with learning involved! ( By the way, if you check out the game rumors page, there are two predictions for ND 26 that are promissing.)
                      When your dreams turn to dust, vaccum ~Author Unknown

My VEN review

When secrets are told, stay put, for some messages are not true, so the truth is to be treasured, as my word is final. Some secrets are like ghosts, haunting one forever. It is dangerous for one to know those secrets, as one is cursed with these secrets for eternity. At last, you understand that the secrets you hold are dangerous, like hostile creatures. Soon, you will realize that white is not clean, and that some legends are like phantoms haunting those that seek them. Sometimes when one is searching, they are kidnapped, ransoms and warnings leading you on a trail to the captive.

Comment

Pleaseeee sign me up (: those games you mentioned are my all-time favorites. I love the newer graphics and everything HER has put into the newer games but the history aspects in the earlier games captured my heart. I'm a history lover and those games helped give me ideas of historical things to read about on my own time.

Great petition!

**Emma
                        "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸
                        You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet,`·-·*©_`*·.,¸_¸,.·*´¨¯))
                        there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
                        ~Bilbo Baggins; from The Fellowship of the Ring.

Comment

Definitely sign me up!!

I started playing these games when I was really young, and at the time I had no idea how much I was learning from them. Over the years I've started realizing how much knowledge I have gained simply from solving mysteries and having fun! It's really amazing what these games have been able to integrate into what seem like fun little computer games, but are loaded with things that are actually useful! And to see that factor of the games start to dwindle has been beyond disappointing to me. Sign me up, absolutely!
                          Happy sleuthing!~Alice

• Game Collection •
                          GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
                          |SCK|STFD|MHM|TRT|FIN|
                          |SSH|.DOG|CAR|DDI|SHA|
                          |CUR*|CLK|TRN|DAN|CRE|
                          |ICE|.CRY|VEN|HAU|RAN|
                          |WAC|TOT|SCK2|SAW|CAP|
                          |ASH|TMB|DED|GTH| ...|

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
                          ©
                          GirlDetective+MS22

-White: haven't solved yet-
                          -Underlined: games I've reviewed (check them out!)-
                          -*Favorite mystery-

Comment

Secret of the Scarlet Hand (by chance my favourite game) has been helping me look smart in history/social studies/global (whatever you call it) since fifth grade and I have always been a person who learns through something memorable. (I honestly can't tell you how to write a good paragraph, listing all the characters in Nancy Drew games, easy!) So definately put my name down after that lengthy jargon.

Comment

sign me up!

Comment

Sign me up! I have always loved learning about history through Nancy Drew games; I was a bit disappointed that CAP didn't have a larger educational aspect to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X