X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a great idea! Sign me up!

Comment

YESSSSSS!!!

i was actually about ready to make a post asking for a game about witches! so this is perfect that lots of others have the same idea as me.

there would be lots of historical information the game could teach it's players about the salem witch trials. yay for educational games!

nd has already made games hinting at witchcraft so why not make a whole game about it?! everybody loves witches; either for the scary/hollywood version of them or the historical/real-life witches that still exist today. this would be a GREAT game!

add me to the list!

Comment

I love that idea! Sign me up!
        i came in like a wrecking ball

Comment

sign me up

Comment

Sign me up! I love your idea, I would definitely play this game!

Last edited by sassyvicki1231; January 21, 2014, 08:11 AM.
            ......I Wanted To Be Her When I Grew Up
            ...But Then One Day I Was Older Than My Older Sister
            ....................And Older still Today...

I Miss Andrea.
            .I Miss Hershel.
            ..I Don't Miss What Was Before.
            ...I Don't Miss That Sword.
            ....-Michonne The Walking Dead

Comment

Please sign me up, this is a wonderful idea!
              NancyDrewArtist
              ..........,=>,
              *>_.....*...))....
              ......*>=<*"........
              ......,-^"...._,,_........
              .....((......,".....*,
              ......."<="..... ... :

Comment

sign me up!!

Comment

I love the idea of Nancy going to Salem. Please add my name to the list.
                  a . broken . heart . to . lie . forever
                  ¸·*¨¯¨*·¸...under tattered sails and 'neath ..¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
                  ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸(.....`·-·`...............a . blackened . sky ..............`·-·`.....)¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸
                  `·-·`.......` · . ¸ _)¯¨ * · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ , . · * ¨¯(_ ¸ . · `.......`·-·`

Currently playing: Danger on Deception Island
                  Currently reading: A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin...(Plus college textbooks. Noooo!)

Comment

I've been wanting a game in Salem for a while! Sign me. =]
                    I know what Secrets Can Kill. I did Stay Tuned For Danger.
                    I read the Message in a Haunted Mansion. I found the Treasure in the Royal Tower.
                    I watched the Final Scene. I learned the Secret of the Scarlet Hand.
                    I met the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake. I rode the Haunted Carousel.
                    I faced the Danger on Deception Island. I discovered the Secret of Shadow Ranch.
                    I was aboard the Last Train to Bluemoon Canyon. I survived the Danger by Design.
                    I captured the Creature of Kapu Cave. I tracked the White Wolf of Icicle Creek.
                    I dug up the Legend of the Crystal Skull. I unmasked the Phantom of Venice.
                    I experienced the Haunting of Castle Malloy. I paid the Ransom of the Seven Ships.
                    I heeded the Warnings at Waverly Academy. I followed the Trail of the Twister.
                    I saw the Shadow at the Water's Edge. I was released from the Captive Curse.
                    I relied on the Alibi in Ashes. I was in the Tomb of the Lost Queen.
                    I stopped the Deadly Device. I vanquished the Ghost of Thornton Hall.
                    I heard the Silent Spy. I retrieved the Shattered Medallion.
                    I entered the Labyrinth of Lies. I sailed the Sea of Darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyalygator View Post
                      I've been wanting a game in Salem for a while! Sign me. =]
                      Me too! Sign me up please!

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?
                      - Sherlock Holmes in The Sign of Four

Comment

Somebody mentioned Dylan Carter...YESSSS I want to see him in a game again. It could be so cool to have it start out with us in a ghost tour led by him and then all of a sudden something happens like in the Haunting of Castle Malloy with the banshee at the begining. A ghost/witch could appear and we would then have yet another mystery on our hands.
                        It could also worth with Gettysburg and a civil war solider haunting ppl even!!

¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸
                        ((
                        *•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.
                        .•*.....*•.¸_¸))
                        *•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.
                        ّ*¨¯¨*•. ...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.

؛• ¸_¸.•؛

Comment

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Sign me up.
                          If you couldn't tell, I love this idea, since I really like learning about the trials. Plus, there might be interesting characters there.
                          Last edited by NDlover4ever!; January 7, 2014, 06:08 PM.
                          My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
                          A grave left unattended
                          ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
                          ..by the word I couldn't keep. .`·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
                          ...............¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
                          ...........³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·` ©dg12

HAU AE!

Comment

Omg yes I love this idea <3
                            I've always been interested in the Salem witches and this is an amazing idea

Comment

Sign me up!

We could even base it off of the Witch Tree Symbol book, and have it set in Salem MA, and incorporate the Witch Trials that way!

Comment

That's a great idea! Sign me up!

Comment

Working...
                                X