ND Books!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ND Books!

I think they should do some more Nancy Drew games based on the books (for example: they did Secret Can Kill, Secret of Shadow Ranch, Stay Tuned for Danger, Secret of the Old Clock). I've read the Mystery of the 99 Steps, The Clue of the Broken Locket and others I can't remember! Sorry if there's another petion (SP?) like this! Also I think it would be cool if they did one about a famous singer like in the Nancy Drew Files book: Final Notes! Who's with me?

Signers
    mdetective12
    nancydrew_TOT
    Last edited by mdetective12; October 28, 2011, 10:45 AM.
    ~ MD12 ~

I agree. It seems those games had a better plot because they were actually from the original ND stories and Her didn't have to think them up really. I also think it makes the game seem more like an ND game knowing that the game you're playing is actually based on an original ND book. I've read and have almost all of the original yellow hard cover ND books and I love them! I would be very happy if they based more games off them

So I will sign...obviously :D
    ~Em
    "My parents are always bugging me – why aren't you
    more like that Drew girl? She's in Whateverstan,
    just saved the blah blah blah from the who cares."

–Deirdre Shannon, ASH

~My Threads~

My Thoughts on GTH
    Newer Games vs. Older Games: Why are the older games better than the new ones? What things do the newer games lack? What will make the newer games seem better?

Comment

I'll sign
      imgination...
      ...............is what they call.it when your
      ..train of thought...........................
      has no tracks.
      .·*`¯`*x.¸¸.·`¯`x.¸¸.·-» «-·.¸¸.x`¯`·.¸¸.x*`¯`*·.
      ©SL + LH

Check out my CAR AE -- Down in the Workshop
      Also check out my petition involving makeup. A girl's best friend :)

Unofficial List of Sound Effects by It's locked.
      Who's That (game)

Comment

i'll sign, but i think that they would have to change some character's and switch the culprit, otherwise people that read the book that it was based off of would know who the culprit was ( if they made it almost exactly the same as the books, which in the past they havent)
        yes, i'll sign for sure!
        One time I want Nancy to say "It's Unlocked!!!!" If you want that to happen too, copy and past this on to your singnature!!

softball's my name, winning is my game....
        Minnesota Moose!

"Me without you is like a shoe without laces, and nerd without braces, and a
        sentencewithoutspaces"

SOFTBALL:
        Obsessed........It's what the lazy call the dedicated.

Comment

Working...
        X