make one looooong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make one looooong

My mom gets dissapointed because she buys me a game and i finish it in 2 days. HeR should make a game that takes weeks to finish! Make a game with a complicated plot that starts of fuzzy and gradually clears up.
    Enters passageway... sees a closet. "why is there a closet in a secret passageway?" opens closet. "THERE'S A MAN IN THE CLOSET! THERE'S A MAN IN THE CLOSET!"

Yes! I finished ASH on the same week I got it (I think) so I totally agree HeR should make tough and hard games like CUR, CRY and other harder games.
    ~ MD12 ~

Comment

I agree. I love it when games take forever! CUR took me 2 or 3 years to finish, but that's just because I gave up for a few months lol.
      imgination...
      ...............is what they call.it when your
      ..train of thought...........................
      has no tracks.
      .·*`¯`*x.¸¸.·`¯`x.¸¸.·-» «-·.¸¸.x`¯`·.¸¸.x*`¯`*·.
      ©SL + LH

Check out my CAR AE -- Down in the Workshop
      Also check out my petition involving makeup. A girl's best friend :)

Unofficial List of Sound Effects by It's locked.
      Who's That (game)

Comment

Agreed. That is why we need to "put the extreme back in Nancy Drew".
        Realized that "It's locked..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sparta Drew View Post
          My mom gets dissapointed because she buys me a game and i finish it in 2 days. HeR should make a game that takes weeks to finish! Make a game with a complicated plot that starts of fuzzy and gradually clears up.
          Basically I agree,but you can pretend that you are still playing(without H&T of course)and mum will be happier.Iplayed some games more than 5 times,and in different mode.Played them all... Enjoy in your time,it won lass 4eva
          MOM
          ♀♥♂

Comment

Working...
          X