Pick Your Path game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick Your Path game!

Okay, in most Nancy Drew games they only have one ending, such and such, blah blah blah. So, what if there were games with more than one outcome?

In one of the dossier games, there were 7 different endings, I believe, so why doesn't HeR make an adventure game with more than one ending.

I can see where this would get boring, not having all the key info someone else might have, but at least, HeR, you can give it a try.

So, if you want a game with more than one ending, sign this petition! My goal is to get at least 50 signers!

1. SkyBlueCrystals
    2.Togo820
    3.GetAClueGirlz
    4.Schnuckles
    5.Kaleigh
    5 signatures
    SkyBlueCrystals
    Last edited by SkyBlueCrystals; March 26, 2012, 12:29 PM.
    petitionpetition

Fish are friends
    Not food
    ~Bruce, Finding Nemo

I was just thinking about this the other day! Incredible idea! Sign me up please!!!

-Rachel
    Send Nancy To Colonial Williamsburg

Comment

I think that's a great idea! It would also give the games more of a replay value. I think in the very beginning when we're at Nancy desk is when we'd have to "choose our path." Because, as you mentioned, the whole game and conversations and stuff revolves around how it's going to end. But then again, if they were just minor changes to the end every time, as in the same culprit, same conversations, just different movements, then that wouldn't be that hard at all! Like, here's an example. We're on a chase, chasing Bobo (the made-up culprit in this example mwahahaa) and there are three options for endings-- depending on if you chose ending 1, ending 2, or ending 3 in the beginning of the game-- and one of the endings could be us trapping Bobo at a dead end, another could be running Bobo right into a swing that he falls into, and the third could be that we stop chasing Bobo and locate a trap that falls on top of him, kind of like a dog cage. So anyway, they could just be minor alterations to the ending, but as long as the culprit is the same, and the conversations are the same, it shouldn't take too much work from HeR's part. Fun idea! Anddd if you didn't get the point, you may most definitely sign me up.

all my love,
      rachel♥
      ........ ,•*¨¯¨*•.¸ .. Cause mirrors can’t see your heart
      ........ ',¸¸,• ..... `•.,¸_¸,.>................¸.-•-.¸
      ..<•-.¸ ........................|¯ `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ........)
      .........`•.,¸_¸,.•´¯) .... ¸.-•> ............... <•´
      (_¸.•´ ©L.bulldog & Rise Against

sorry I've been gone so long.
      really miss you all!
      -rachel <3

Comment

Nice! I'd like that in a ND game.
        Loki
        because even bad guys can be cool.

Psalm 5:12

Comment

YES, YES, YES!
          Then, I COULD replay the game more than twice, and not know what would happen !
          Ill sign!
          ...................................... ........................

You're My Cover Girl
          ..........¤´¯`∙.ָ_ָ.¤¦
          It's whats underneath your skin

The beauty that shines within

Comment

add me! Sounds great!
            ~TayRox©
            Currently Playing: White Wolf Of Icicle Creek
            Games Completed: STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, DAN, ICE, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, ASH
            My Links: | Sig Shop | Profile |

Comment

Working...
            X